[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strangulation without hanging. Is it possible? If so, how? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1459982160808.png (77KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459982160808.png
77KB, 320x285px
Strangulation without hanging. Is it possible? If so, how?

I've heard about twisting rope/cloth around your neck.

Ideally I'd like to die in bed.

Don't let me down guys.
>>
>>36337722
Yes but it will take you a long time to die. Essentially you could tie something around your neck so tight that it strangles you. But you won't die when you pass out. You'll die when your brain becomes depleted of oxygen.
>>
>>36337770
Hm. I guess hanging is the way to go then.

I've experimented with it before and, by applying more pressure to the right side of my neck, started to induce unconsciousness. Afterwards I had some mild body spasms which was quite ammusing.

I think I must have constricted the carotid artery. Do you have any tips for doing that? It's much better than choking on a constricted windpipe.
>>
I'm looking up 'Ligature strangulation' which seems to be strangulation without hanging.

Does anyone know any more?
>>
How do I apply pressure to the carotids while avoiding the windpipe?
>>
>>36337807

Just grab a razor and slice the fucking carotid and the huge vein on the other side, it's faster. Don't suffer needlessly and potentially wind up a vegetable just because you don't want to stain mom's floor with like 3 gallons of blood.
>>
>>36338450
>potentially wind up a vegetable
How would that happen? I'd only try it when I'm guarenteed to be alone for at least 24 hours, so I wouldn't be interrupted.
>>
>>36337807
>I think I must have constricted the carotid artery
This is what a good hanging does. You're out in seconds and your brain thrashes your body about automatically in despair.

Choking is the worst way, where you go blue, purple and eventually pale.
>>
>>36337722
Why don't you just bury yourself alive?
It has the same effect and is guaranteed to kill you. Plus no one will find the body.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.