[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally get a gf after 20 years of waiting and it's going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sad penguine.jpg (16KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
sad penguine.jpg
16KB, 291x343px
Finally get a gf after 20 years of waiting and it's going great.

6 months into the relationship I introduce her to a game called Space Station 13 and she's autistically addicted to it and she barely does anything with me anymore or anything else at all for that matter.

I go to her house after working 8 1/2 hours and she's playing that fucking game and she calls me impatient when I ask her to hurry up as I only spend a maximum of 3 hours at hers after work.

Genuinely makes me want to kill myself and I'm put off the game forever as all of the guys in the game white knight the shit out of her too.
>>
File: 1455080727702.png (155KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455080727702.png
155KB, 600x388px
everybody gets burnt out eventually OP, hang in there
>>
You weren't waiting for a girlfriend when you were a baby, dumbass.
>>
>not autistically spending all your time playing obscure vidya with your qt mental gf
>>
>>36337536
>she's autistically addicted to
That is so fucking cute hnnng.
>>
>>36337699
>>36337733

It's not when it's all she plays.

I saw her playing it the other night and she wasn't gonna come off any time soon so I deliberately drank until I passed out and when I woke up at 4am she was still playing it.
>>
>>36337839
>I woke up at 4am she was still playing it.
So adorable. You must protect her smile and enjoyment of autistic video games.
>>
>>36337853
I just typed in chat "I want to die" randomly and she fucking saw it fuck.

She wasn't even on the game and just happen to come on as she was sleeping before.
>>
File: 1490975901701.png (816KB, 680x784px) Image search: [Google]
1490975901701.png
816KB, 680x784px
>>36337660
Not op, but I've wanted a wife and kids consistently since I was 5.
Feminist teachers have made me hate women though since then and I'm afraid of the responsibility and legal ramifications of marriage in a world with divorce.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.