[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any men that would allow me to have a girlfriend/FWB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3577.jpg (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3577.jpg
302KB, 960x960px
Are there any men that would allow me to have a girlfriend/FWB on the side of our serious relationship? I wouldn't have feelings for the girl. I'm bisexual.

No threesomes.
>>
There are plenty of cuckolds out there.
>>
>>36335701
I don't have respect for them. I just want a normal guy.
>>
You the type of ugly bitch that asks if I'll share you with/ my friends
>>
>>36335683
I'll cross your face if you ever dare to ask me that
>>
probably someone would
>>
What I originally said but also go message Onision because he likes that shit
>>
>>36335715
No. I just want one girl because a guy can't fulfill my need for a girl.
>>
>>36335683
>No threesomes

It's gonna be a really hard sell for most guys, that bargaining chip is pretty much the only way you can get away with it without actually cheating.
>>
kill yourself desu lol
>>
>>36335683
>no threesomes

so you basically want a free cheating pass, and you still wouldn't allow threesomes. That's like asking for extra sauce and then slapping the employee on the face
>>
>>36335710

You're basically asking someone to be a cuck and then claim you don't respect them. Is this a joke? What kind of answer do you expect to get here?

If you threw in the possibility of threesomes I guess some might see it as a reasonable option since you both enjoy in the experience of a different sexual partner, but without it you're basically just asking to cheat on someone.

So, by your own definition, no, no "normal" guy would be ok with this most likely.
>>
>>36335924
Lesbian sex isn't real sex so that's why I think it's okay to "cheat". Him fucking the girl makes it real cheating. He can fuck other guys
>>
>>36335839
>my need for a girl
There are no such things as sexual needs, only sexual wants.
>>
Yeah, I'm fine with that. Guys who get mad about it are delusional - women don't actually feel as much sexual satisfaction from other women - they are too hooked on dick to ever leave a man for a woman. So it's fine.

Be into rape fantasies though.
>>
>>36335683
>No threesomes
>but I can fuck other people
No, fuck you

>>36335710
>I don't have respect for them
>I just want a normal guy
he'd have to be a cuckold by default

fuck this stupid bait thread, i hope all women like this end up obese in some shitty marriage getting cheated on by equally shallow assholes
>>
>>36335982
You can have a male FWB. If I'm a bisexual dating a masculine guy, how will I be 100% satisfied if I can't get pussy from my bf?
>>
>>36336005
Take pictures or vids and let your boyfriend watch them while he fucks you.
>>
>>36336026
IF the girl is okay with it, sure.
>>
>>36336268
Ok, and to make it up to the guy, let him act out fucked up fantasies on you, like date rape and stuff.
>>
I knew a guy who offered a girl he was in love with that, because she said she was a lesbian to avoid him.

But you're a cow if you can't put up with it. I'm bi, in a long term relationship and would never ask for that. It would only work if he can have a girlfriend on the side too.
>>
>>36335976
Listen, I've been with both, I'm bi and aside from the fact that I wouldn't be a bitch and leave someone for someone else like that, I've experienced great sex with both men and women, There's no one I prefer, I'm just in different moods at different times.

Don't kid yourself.
>>
So is he allowed a girlfriend on the side he fucks when you're with your girlfriend?
>>
>>36336365
HE can have a boyfriend.
>>
>>36336386
Why is he not allowed a girlfriend?
>>
>>36335683
Nah, I'd be fine with being non-exclusive fuck buddies but you don't have a serious relationship with someone you're not exclusive with. Imagine you get in a fight and he/she runs off to go fuck her fuckbuddy. Imagine how bad that would hurt. Anyone who does this is too selfish to deserve love.
>>
Why would I want someone to knowingly cheat on me with the same person over and over?
>>
Listen, I'm a lesbian and I don't even know anyone who would want to be your other woman anyway. You're delusional girl- it's hard enough finding someone anyway as a lesbian.
>>
>>36336536
is it true you get involuntary fantasies about getting raped when ovulating?

ive seen a post about that on reddit "ovulation goggles"
>>
File: f74.png (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f74.png
360KB, 500x375px
>>36335949
I'm not trying to excuse OP's retardation but if you have anything resembling a normal libido you would not say something like that after going years without sex. It causes a fuckload of strain, stress and frustration, especially for men. There's a reason regular sex adds years to your life. You don't need sex like you don't need to cut your fingernails.
>>
>>36336440
This.

Original. What do you mean it's not original?
>>
>>36336570
No? I don't think I've ever had that happen.
>>
>>36335948
Wow you are literally retarded. Please tell me this thread is a banter.
>>
>>36336603
a bunch of "lesbian" redditors posted shit like that

just bi girls in denial
>>
>>36336636
Probably. I don't think I've ever wanted penis, ever but I've had girls leave me for guys so it does seem to be a theme.
>>
>>36336689
are you into phallic objects at all or does anything penis related gross you out?
>>
>>36336714
I've used strap ons and stuff with girlfriends because they asked me too, but I don't enjoy having them in me and the sight of phallic things illicits no response. Unless it's an actual dick that's flashed at me or in a dick pic, in which case I'm mildly repulsed.
>>
>>36336739
damn youre a true hardcore lesbian

only makes it more tempting to convert you with my disgusting dick
>>
I'd actually be okay with this.
Not even in a cuck sort of way I just don't care as long as it's not competition and girls aren't competition while men are competition.
Also if you're into that then your sex drive must be pretty nice.
>>
>>36336781
You and lots of other guys. See, I'm feminine and quite pretty which to certain kinds of men = straight.
>>
>>36336807
can imagine

you dont even like penetration?
>>
>>36336573
you dont need to cut your nails
>they fall off eventually
>>
>>36336845
I don't -dislike it- but it's never made me come the way a girl going down on me can. It's just sort of like "oh, okay. I guess this is alright".
>>
OP, if you're still here, I second >>36336536
I'm a bisexual girl, and I wouldn't date you as your side chick NOR would I feel the need to hurt a guy I was dating like that. You're a whore.
>>
>>36336908
what about deep penetration + clit rubbing?
>>
>>36336921
Again, not equivalent to a girl giving head. A bisexual girlfriend of mine said that girls are better at going down on girls- I guess you just know what feels good more innately.
>>
>>36335683
I did this with my last gf

Turns out that whatever girl she slept with always was trying to "steal" her away from me. Telling her that I wasn't right for her and that she was going to be "her slut" now. This happened on 3 separate occasions so we gave up
>>
Sure, as long as I can have a boyfriend/FWB as well.
>>
>>36335683
me

where do i sign?
>>
>>36335683
>i wouldn't have feelings for the girl
hahahahahahahahahahahaha *pauses to take a breath* ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36335683
>>36337175
answer to me u motherfuckin shit
>>
I met a lass that seemed similar the other day, but she was all for double teaming another chick together. That's the flaw in your plan, if you want to sleep with women, most guys will also want to sleep with them with you.
>>
>>36335683
>no threesomes
Into the trash
>>
>>36335683
>No threesomes.
No FWBs then. Or just be full shit-tier and have one of those 'open relationship' jokes.
>>
>>36335683
Yeah, definitely. I don't see the big deal. I don't think it's getting cucked if a man's girlfriend has a girl on the side. If the girl is bisexual, it seems almost only fair that I'd be down for that.

I don't know why you draw a hard line against threesomes, but I'm not thirstily trying to get a threesome in that situation so whatever.
>>
>>36338903 (continued)
I think my bisexual girlfriend would have wanted that if she didn't realise it was okay with me. Now that she sees the idea doesn't bother me whatsoever, she seems grossed out by it.
>>
>>36335683
>Are there any men-

YES! Literally no matter what else follows that, the answer will be yes.

>Are there any men that would allow me to get a tattoo of our cat on my face?
Yes.

>Are there any men that would allow me to run for president?
Yes

>Are there any men that would allow me to secretly shit in their food?
Yes.
>>
Are you a grill(female)? If so, no problem, as long as we both agree on it. You can fuck another girl on the side or even more than one. Naturally I too will have other girls on the side I will fuck.
>>
>>36335683
WELL who is this spunk monk?
>>
>>36335683
if there was a 3rd wheel involved (a girl) in our relationship then she would be the relationships GF not yours
>>
>>36335683
robots are apparently easy to bait.
sage, or better yet don't respond
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.