[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has it not occurred to /pol9k/ that there are more similarities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1492325184375.jpg (59KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1492325184375.jpg
59KB, 749x735px
Why has it not occurred to /pol9k/ that there are more similarities between different "races" than there are differences. One can find differences whenever we look for it.

Why should someone with black skin be treated different just because he has black skin. He/she has a million more similarities to me than differences.
>>
>>36335410
Differences should be assessed by their effect and impact, not by number.

>Why should someone with black skin be treated different just because he has black skin.
If the only difference between races was skin colour, there'd be far less "racism".
>>
>>36335410
because intelligence in social, financial, and academic areas is lesser statistically.

individuals still shouldn't be treated based on group characteristics. But if a person looks to fit their group stereotype then I don't think thats racist at all, thats seeing that the guy coming up to you is fucking sketchy looking.
>>
>>36335410
Stop drinking from plastic bottles and eating soy.
>>
>>36335443
>>36335448

Why should they be assessed by their effect.

Effects are relative to human bias.

Numbers are pure and more relevant to the statement of "We are all humans".
>>
>>36335410
Blacks commit majority of murders despite being a minority of the population, your chances of being killed rise significantly around blacks, so when around them, you should never relax.
>>
>>36335472
>Effects are relative to human bias.

If you want high social cohesion in a human society, you can't remove natural human bias from the equation.

Also, things like crime rates aren't really influenced by bias.
Everybody is pissed off if their bike gets stolen.

Yes, "We are all humans", but "human" is a very, very low standard.
>>
>>36335410
As others have stated, you don't treat them differently merely because of the color of their skin, but because of observed patterns of behavior. I'm on-edge around blacks and hispanics because I don't want to get stabbed or shot, and I'm uneasy around asians and whites because you can't trust them not to eventually betray you when it suits them. So really, you can't trust anyone.

HOWEVER you could probably fix inner cities to some degree and make the black population more productive if people recognized the systemic problems in black communities caused by black people, instead of crying "muh racism" constantly while doing absolutely nothing
>>
File: banana-og.jpg (40KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
banana-og.jpg
40KB, 1200x630px
>>36335410
Why has OP not realized that there are more similarities between certain "species" than there are differences? One can find differences whenever we look for it.

Why should someone who is a deer or banana be treated any differently? They are much, much more similar to you than any old rock out there, after all.
>>
>>36335410
Those differences are critical.
t. white kid who grew up around blacks
>>
>>36335535
That's more a statement of culture than it is on biological tendencies for a certain person belonging to a certain "race" to behave in a certain manner.

For example, there is no biological evidence that blacks are criminals; only that black communities in America are fragmented due to drugs, poor funding and lack of education/value in education.
>>
>>36335478
Blacks are also living in an oppressive society hailed as the richest in the world. They go through life being reminded that their worth is essentially none because of their skin color. Life is better for them now then it was when they were lynched in the 1920's but still.. institutional racism is still alive and well in the police force as an example.
>>
>>36335597
Actually, the Occam's razor hypothesis to explain why blacks are so much more violent, is simply that blacks are inherently more violent.

If you are going to argue it's all social factors, the onus is on you to prove it by isolating and excluding genetics.
>>
File: 1421621795916.png (37KB, 1234x815px) Image search: [Google]
1421621795916.png
37KB, 1234x815px
>>36335618
See
>>36335618

Low fat content yada yada no diet
>>
>>36335624
Sources please.

Also note sources. One source isn't enough to prove fact.

Also why is it on me to exclude genetics? It's up to you that it is genetics.

Burden of proof is on you to prove that genetics plays a role in criminality not for me to prove it doesn't.
>>
>>36335646
Fucked it up. Meant to post
See
>>36335624
>>
>>36335478
They are a minority. That should tell you the struggles of life. Anytime a group of people is a minority, then there is the possibility of oppression. It's like us robots. We are the minority and therefore we are at least somewhat oppressed. We're oppressed because we aren't having sex or fulfilling social relationships consistently like normals and we try to participate in these things.

Robots aren't that different from some poor inner city black living in poverty and oppression. I don't know why you hate them. The real bad guys are the corporatists who own the government plus people within government who are hell bent on a megelomaniacal agenda of absolute wealth and control.
>>
>>36335624
>blacks are more violent becasue they are more violent

>this qualifies as genetic evidence of criminality

durr
>>
Black guy here. Stop talking about me. I'm tired of these threads. Go back to talking about girldick or whatever else you guys like.
>>
>>36335648
What fucking sources? Did they not teach you empiricism in gender studies 101?

Observation:
>racial group consistently exhibits more violent characteristics
Hypothesis A:
>racial group is more violent
Hypothesis B:
>racial group is not more violent, complex hidden variables make it appear so
Occams razor:
>a hypothesis that requires fewer untested assertions is more likely to be true
For the first hypothesis, you don't even need genetics, it's pretty much the default once you compare crime statistics from around the globe. If you want to prove that there is no intrinsic tendency to violence, you need to isolate all other external factors and end up with the exact same values. Which I've never seen done, mainly because it's not the case.
>>
>>36335692
Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion.

Try again racist.

At least you are honest about being a braindead moran by admitting you have no scientific sources to support your claims that criminality of races has any basis in genetics.
>>
>>36335597

Your mistake is assuming that all blacks are the same race. Africans are very different from African Americans, and Africans themselves are made up of hundreds of different races. The African American "race" in GENERAL (as with any discussion about race, we're not talking about universal here, just extremely common trends) has a lot of problems that can't be explained away with only sociological pressures
>>
>>36335721
It is not considered an irrefutable anything, yes, because it is not irrefutable. But it shows the order in which things have to be proven or refuted.

The catch is that saying it's not irrefutable is not enough, you have to refute it. You do this by showing that all other things being equal, niggers are no more violent than whitey. When you do this, I will accept it as refutation.
>>
Same black guy as before. Leave, you fucking dumbasses. This thread serves no purpose. Stop taking racebait you gullible fucks.
>>
>>36335756
I'm not here to convince you of anything. Lmfao. I know you won't accept anything cause you are a closed minded racist.

I'm writing this for all the impressionable people who may be swayed by faulty logic and pseudoscience.

Your claims of black criminality having basis in genetics does not meet even 1% to the scrutiny and rigour that actual science demands.

If blacks are genetically bounded to be criminals (which there is NO evidence that they are) the evidence will show up.

But using faulty logic like Occam's meme razor some 700 year old heuristic and hoping to sway public opinion, public policy and laws against black people is laughable at best.
>>
>>36335597
>For example, there is no biological evidence that blacks are criminals

Not that they are criminals, but that they are more predisposed to criminal behaviour and aggressiveness.
They have higher levels of testosterone, lower IQs, and have far higher rates of MAOA-L genes.
>>
>>36335756
Also you clearly have no idea how science works

"prove that that something is".

That's not how science works. Science works by first examining evidence and forming conclusions. Not forming conclusions and selection evidence that supports it. So no I will not find evidence that blacks are no more violent than whites because that is biased and unscientific.
>>
Black guy here again. You guys are hopeless. /r9k/ is dead.
>>
File: 1480801649619.jpg (70KB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480801649619.jpg
70KB, 321x250px
>>36335410
>different people shouldn't be treated differently

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>36335410
You could say the same thing about normie faggot.
>>
>>36335584
Same for me and I can confirm this guy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.