[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 year old gay twink chink in australia >twink face,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491788712943.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1491788712943.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>be 18 year old gay twink chink in australia
>twink face, twink body and skelly
>came out to the whole high school during an award thing when I was 14
>asked out a boy during my headteacher's award speech
>everybody looks in horror as he says no
>hold back tears on stage and autistically try to salvage my speech by playing it off as a joke as my first crush broke my heart in front of 1000 people
>everyone just stares in silence and the headteacher pretends nothing happened while you could tell he could feel my horror
>bullied mercilessly ever since
>fast forward to now
>female cousion that I'm good friends with who lives in malaysia sends me a snapchat with a cheeky face
>ask what she wants
>she says I can model for her in selangor
>nofuckingway.jpg
>she sends me a pic of her portfolio
>all cute boys way out of my league
>almost faint in disbelief

oh my god what do now, do I go?
>>
post flaccid dick pics or armpit
>>
>>36335355
Yes u tard. Why even ask.
>>
>>36335393
I'm a robot and I'm really really shy about my body
>>
omg I'm blushing
she keeps sending me funny snapchats about being lgbt haha
>>
>>36335355
You get the fuck out of this country and take your whole fucking family with you Gook faggot CUNT. That's what you do.

Fuck you.
>>
>>36335487
I feel sad when I see anti-progressive bigots like this
It's okay to be gay~~~
>>
>>36335506
No it's not
Fack off ya fairy poofter cunt
>>
File: 1476515505062.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1476515505062.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>36335506
Take your faggot threads the fuck off this board. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.
>>
>>36335604
>>36335596
ignorance only fuels unnecessary hate~
>>
>>36335609
Can I pay you to fuck off the /lgbt/
>>
>>36335640
it makes me sad to live in a world where we can't all love each other
just think about it, love is not a crime~
>>
This is fucking faggotry
>>
>>36335665
You can live in that world on your containment board faggot. This is /r9k/, not reddit.
>>
>>36335686
It fucking disgusts and sickens me that me and my fellow fairies have to share the same planet with someone as sickening as you! it's ok to be gay and always has been!
>>
>>36335695
What saddens me even more is that gay robots can't even have a safe space on the robot's board
>>
gay people can be autistic too~~~
>>
>>36335355
>>came out to the whole high school during an award thing when I was 14
>>asked out a boy during my headteacher's award speech

Not a robot, faggot.

>>hold back tears on stage and autistically try to salvage my speech by playing it off as a joke as my first crush broke my heart in front of 1000 people

Not a robot faggot

>>female cousion that I'm good friends with who lives in malaysia sends me a snapchat

Not a robot faggot.

>>she says I can model for her in selangor

You're not a robot faggot.
>>
>>36335818
I have autism and that's all that matters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.