[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder what it's like to hang out with friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: curry house.jpg (86KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
curry house.jpg
86KB, 639x359px
Do you ever wonder what it's like to hang out with friends and try out some restaurant, sing karaoke, play videogames together, or have a sleepover?
>>
I've done those things.

It mostly feels like "I wish this would finish so I can go home".
>>
>>36335341
If you feel comfortable, it is literally the best feeling in the world.

If you aren't, it is literally the worst feeling in the world.
>>
>>36335341
>having sleepovers in adulthood

Unless you're a relationship and/or there is some fucking involve, I don't see the point of this.
>>
It's awkward. And you realise that you don't have anything in common and the only reason you are there together is because you're all lonely and without gf on a Friday night.

And 1/5 times, you get just the right amount of drunk and everyone is in a good mood and you have fun but 4/5 times you are in a shitty mood and you don't even try and everyone is just there being grumpy.
>>
>>36335364

this

>go to see films with people
>get excited when it looks like it's going to end
>another plot turn movie starts moving again

deadpool did this like 6 times
>>
>>36335364
The only reason i agree to plans any more is so i can get home afterwards and be by myself without feeling guilty.
>>
File: 1467497930781.png (44KB, 156x194px) Image search: [Google]
1467497930781.png
44KB, 156x194px
>>36335341
Not that specifically but I wonder what it's like to be accepted/part of a group.
>>
>>36335341
I am going to seem like a massive normie here, but if anyone wants to know I can tell you of what that feels like.
>>
File: wojak smile.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
wojak smile.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>36335341
No need to wonder, I do it and it's comfy as hell. One of the few things I can be happy about in my life are the couple of real friends I've gotten
>>
>>36335916
Most wholesome post so far.
>>
when I was 15 I went out with my friends around once a month. Even if there was an even number of people, I'd be alone. These were people I had grown up with but none of them were closer to me than they were to anyone else there. I eventually gave up on going to the movies with them and broke off all contact because they ended up hating me. It's honestly a stretch to say we ever were friends when I think back on it and I still wish I could one day find out what it is like to have people in my life who appreciate me and truly enjoy my company instead of just keeping me around out of obligation
>>
>>36336289
Don't give up on it, that feeling is a great one and I want you to experience it with someone
>>
I do these things with my gf
>>
>>36336788
its a bit difficult to when I have agoraphobia and don't have any idea how to make friends due to social anxiety
>>
>>36336788
fuck off normie

this kind of comment is just insulting
>>
>>36335341
Yes I've always wondered.

I've also always wondered what it was like to have someone to talk to and message something funny who has the same interest.

Or what it was like to be in a group text/chat.

Or what it was like to banter with a group of people and drink/eat.
>>
Yes, I've done that.
It was miserable every single second of it.
>>
File: 468435835343.png (162KB, 476x420px) Image search: [Google]
468435835343.png
162KB, 476x420px
>>36335572
but if you said no to the plans you could just be at home the whole time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.