[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.

Looks like my family's had enough of me too
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (56KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
56KB, 800x533px
>>36335239
>Living in mainland China will make you normal

kek, good luck op.
>>
>>36335239
Do you have any idea how your grandparents would go about "making you normal again"?
>>
>>36335239
faai di sei
>>
>>36335239
I stayed up all night faggot chink. Quit making this thread. I'm watching you
>>
STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD IT'S NOT EVEN INTERESTING PASTA.
>>
>>36335239
Leave this guy alone. Stop trying to make him a meme.
>>
>>36335557
Prob sign me up to sports and Tell me to get a job somewhere for free if i have to.
>>
File: bestnewsever.png (90KB, 720x375px) Image search: [Google]
bestnewsever.png
90KB, 720x375px
>anon we spoke to your fagerettes and they said they want you to come to Gookzhou (a shitty in Gookland) to live with them so they can make you retarded again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll suck a dick about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting gayer, if you're going to be homo most of the tiime you might as well try smoking in china. You can go with your cigarette to buy a pack of cigarettes while you're there
>okay i'll stick a cigarette in my ass and let you know
>you can't keep sucking dick like this, just remember that

take up smoking and kill yourself you slant-eyed yellow gook piece of shit
>>
>>36335239
Yo brother, im moving to a place in Shandong too this May. What are your circumstances like?
>>
>>36336068
Neet
No post high school qualification
Never worked
>>
>>36336068
Australian
NEET
No high school diploma
Never worked
Autistic
>>
File: micropepe.png (190B, 12x9px) Image search: [Google]
micropepe.png
190B, 12x9px
I saw this thread yesterday.

it's worded differently.

why do you do it OP? lol
>>
>>36335239
Bruh wut the fuck you doing not getting that CS degree? You fucked up.
>>
Fuck outta here with this shitty fucking thread
This is the third time I've seen it
Go to reddit or /b/
>>
>>36336664
Its a coping mechanism from the fact that ill have my ass thrown into china
>>
>>36335239
Guangzhou is humid af how even live
>>
>>36337267
You didn't just have this conversation, stop reposting this thread every day, you autistic gook. When are you going to hurry up and just go to China?
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (115KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
115KB, 675x900px
>>36338028
When i finish this fucking book
>>
File: Capture.jpg (115KB, 1719x959px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
115KB, 1719x959px
>>36336664
>yesterday
Also I'd like to point out just how many newfags there are itt.
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (26KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
26KB, 470x313px
>>36338183
>11 march 2016
>>
>>36338183
some of us just don't come on here all day every day. I try to limit my time to just an hour or two, so I must have missed it
>>
File: doppelganger.jpg (16KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
doppelganger.jpg
16KB, 400x309px
>>36335516

DW IRL over here...
>>
Yea ro
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.