[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies treat me like diarrhea no matter what I do? >put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491255493820.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491255493820.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Why do normies treat me like diarrhea no matter what I do?
>put into group project in college
>3 chad military normies and one hippie hipster normie
>they all greet each other
>say "sup guys"
>they give me one look and ignore me
>constantly give suggestions, basically giving them the answers
>have to tell the writer 6 to 8 times to write my suggestion before he gets so annoyed that he writes it down

It's like no matter how I act and what I do, I might as well be a ghost. I don't even care about gf feels at this point. I just want to be treated like a human being. This isn't just this group too, I've had countless situations where I just get ignored for no reason whatsoever other than my physical appearance, which by the way, I'm not actually ugly. I just look a bit genetically eccentric.
>>
Sounds like you got put into a shit group, I'd request another one if possible, let your concerns be know to someone with authority (w/o them knowing). I despise group projects, so glad I'm graduating soon.
>>
Bumpadoo
>>
One thing i've learned is that being social instantly makes people social towards you. Most likely they looked at your face and noticed you weren't saying hi or smiling or any of the other normal cues normal people give off during interactions with other humans, which probably made the Chads themselves feel like they were being judged despite it all being in their heads. It's more likely that the Chad's were worried of seeming uncool towards you and were a little socially anxious themselves. Probably why they all went with the stock Chad greeting "sup guys". If you could see yourself the way other people saw you it might change your life.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>36333206
>crying to the teacher in college
Things don't work the same there as in high school, sport.
>>
>>36333475
Not crying, literally just saying something along the lines of, "hey, this group isn't working out, can I join another?" Just trying to ensure it stays between the two as much as possible.
>>
>>36333143
I was also the intellectual and playwright of most of my groups in school. Felt bretty gud being the /topguy/
>>
>>36333493
Most teachers won't give a shit. If you don't like your group you can leave and try to join another one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.