[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old you do you reckon these girls are? 16-18? Look at their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483007320653.png (877KB, 1147x859px) Image search: [Google]
1483007320653.png
877KB, 1147x859px
How old you do you reckon these girls are? 16-18?

Look at their skin, their faces. They will never have trouble finding a date, their crush will never call them 'ugly' after they built up courage to ask him. And as the story goes they will settle down at 25, have a family and live happily ever after in their perfect fucking world.

Mean while I am 28 and never dated and only just got my driver's license a year ago. F . M . L
>>
>>36332266
Hey I'm 33 and also didn't get my license until 27. I'd say be my gf but you are probably hideous.

If you're fat just get your act together and lose the weight. If you're just ugly know that you really aren't as ugly as you think in men's eyes.
>>
>>36332266
Lol white girls always use that instagram dog thing to hide their noses.

The second girls eyebrows look tranny tier don't know why your envious of that but the left one is fairly qt probably because she just looks normal. I think the blonde girl is 18, the quality is awful and grainy but the blonde one genuinely looks young.

Kek anon you need a snickers they aren't that great looks like some randos facebook wall your friends with.
>>
>>36332266
Okay? So for 28 years you were content to be a manbaby and not have a license, probably never moving out of home, having a job, getting educated. And now you wonder why they won't be forever alone but you will?
>>
>>36332266
I would guess 15. By the time they're done with college, they'll be forgettable 6/10s. They had better marry by the time they're 25, because there won't be much interest in them after that.
>>
>>36332372
Yes? Got a problem with that.. f-faggot?!
>>
>>36332266
>> claims to be female
>> doesn't post tits and timestamp
Gtfo?
>>
>>36332266
Take responsibility for your life, faggot
>>
>>36332424
Nowhere in that text did they claim to be female. You're inferring too much.
>>
hey it could be worse you could be at the beginning and know whats in store for you at least you were blissfully unaware of what youve become until recently. i'm still in hs and know i'm stuck here forever or til i kms. I tried to ask out a qt and she said yes only for her to stop contact with me because i'm wierd. and a complete autist
>>
>>36332266
>16-18
If you think they might be underage why are you posting a topless photo sicko
>>
>>36332266
They will slut away their good years seeking brief sensual thrills and always feeling vaguely empty and emotionally volatile. When they hit the wall they will find a beta provider, cheat on him, get a messy divorce and rot away miserable while living on his alimony.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.