[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have to wagecuck tomorrow >at 9am I seriously can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: 1454277161203.jpg (73KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1454277161203.jpg
73KB, 332x333px
>tfw have to wagecuck tomorrow
>at 9am
I seriously can't do this much longer.
>>
>>36331861
whats your job? details
>>
>>36331861
Wage cuck here, I just want to talk to girls on the street to make a gf but Nope I have to go to work, Fuck I will never be comfy enough to talk to girls when i go to work
>>
>>36331899
Retailcuck. They keep pulling me to work checkout and I can't handle it much longer. It would be slightly better if they took other people from my department but they fucking always take me. I'm the bitch. I'm very close to quitting.
>>
>>36331922
I just want to sit in my room on the internet, reading, watching cartoons/anime or playing vidiya. Wagecucking and especially retailcucking are fucking mind numbingly monotonous.
>>
File: 1469064316938.jpg (78KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469064316938.jpg
78KB, 318x378px
There's no fucking way I'll be able to handle wageslaving. I don't know how people are content with spending 8 hours a day, 5 days a week doing something they're completely uninterested in just to pay their bills. I'm planning on just riding out my last 4-5 years of childhood semi-freedom then killing myself when my parents start bitching at me to get a job tbqh
>>
>>36331968
maybe they think you are good at interacting with people
>>
File: 1457874742-20160313 (1).png (470KB, 684x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1457874742-20160313 (1).png
470KB, 684x2376px
If you're lucky you'll find a job you like. Most likely you'll just drone on till you die
>>
>be NEET
>literally wake up in the afternoon and eat subs for breakfast everyday
>sit around browsing 4chan and loving life
>mom gives me the slip
>get a job at local pizza place
>wake up at 6 am everyday now
>eat nothing for breakfast
>only browse internet at night before bed
>hate life
I can't go on much longer, I want my NEET life back
>>
>>36332229
I'm very quiet and customers often say I'm rude. I generally do what managers ask though and I'm fairly new to the store so I think that's why I'm the bitch.
>>
File: 1488650124291.jpg (402KB, 849x393px) Image search: [Google]
1488650124291.jpg
402KB, 849x393px
>>36332292
it must be so stressful ensuring that people get correctly made pizzas on time. i really feel for you...
>>
>>36332465
I'd rather be in a cubicle than the service industry. At least there you have privacy.
>>
>>36332465
It's not about the job, it's the matter of being stripped from the glory life. Once you go NEET, it's hard to go back to an average lifestyle
>>
>>36332531
oh brother is this the truth...

I've been NEEt for 6 years and NEET time is more toxic on a resume than prison time.

it's like they don't want you to go back to an average lifestyle... ever
>>
>>36332023

>implying

At least you don't work for Amazon larping as a robot, faggot. You think being in retail is monotonous? Try doing the same physical motions for 12 hours at the exact same speed with 0 quality errors. If you hate people, Amazon might actually be better as a job for a robot though. You are completely graded with numbers and rates so if you're an autist who loves getting "high scores" you might actually like it there.
>>
>>36331861
> Making $100k+ from StubHub
Feels good man. Fuck off though we don't need more scalpers
>>
>>36332714
>larping as a robot
Nigger i have no friends and am khhv. Mom makes me work. I may check into an Amazon job though if there are any where I live.
>>
I know how to escape being a wagecuck.
The solution is to get rich.
I don't know how to get rich, yet.
I am working on it.
I would like to fuck some cute girls too.
I like little blondes but not the ones with smelly feet.
Stupid blondes and their smelly feet.
>>
>>36332714
What's the pay? I want to quit my job so fucking bad. I'm a baker, it's easy as shit but coworkers are horrible and my manager hates me. I work with two other guys and they act like fucking children. They piss me off so much. I do my job better than both of them. Everyone else is indifferent and asks why I'm so serious all the time.
>>
File: $ek9 in a field in chelt.jpg (360KB, 2327x1745px) Image search: [Google]
$ek9 in a field in chelt.jpg
360KB, 2327x1745px
I worked 4 years as a wage cuck

Now I can work from home and get paid double for the same job, such a relief.

Got money saving up for my race car, gonna get a pupper soon to keep me company.

Life did a 180 for me.
>>
>>36332929
>Now I can work from home
How?
>>
>>36332952

Worked a night shift doing customer support for a big name company.

They offered me a remote worker position where I have to show up to the office every so often and they pay my travel/hotel expenses.

All my support is email based with a little phone support mixed in.

Pay is very good too.

as long as I keep ontop of the ticket load its all good.
>>
every single day going to work I daydream about just driving my car off a bridge

in the moment it seems preferable
>>
>>36332869

I work weekend overnight shift, so I get paid 16.50 an hour. Everyone on the shift is quiet and no one talks to each other because they are actually there to work, they don't give a shit about their weekend nights.

If you work days on the weekday like a normie you get paid less, which is what they deserve.

During peak season you will make fucking bank since you will be doing this 5 days a week instead of 3 days.

That's right, you get 4 days off and get paid way above minimum wage. You can be a NEET on your 4 days off as long as you are ready to larp as a robot on your 3 days of 12 hours.
>>
File: lel.png (667KB, 1237x1820px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
667KB, 1237x1820px
>>36331861
>mfw not sleeping tonight because deadline
I'm kinda punchdrunk; it's a good feel 4now, but the shit's gonna be a dick and a half in the near future.

My ass is ready! Why would I have a job like this if it wasn't? I have the best ass in the world!

pic sorta related, except instead of getting buttfucked by a girl with a dick, I'm working late at work today/tonight/tomorrow
>>
File: 1486065376325.jpg (45KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486065376325.jpg
45KB, 480x454px
>>36333013
>3 days of 12 hours
>During peak season you will...Be doing this 5 days a week instead of 3 days
>>
>>36333081

It's not that bad, peak season is only a month long. Stick with it for that month and you'll make over 4k in a single month from all the work and the bonus you get for perfect attendance. Then you can just ride the money and get "VTO" after peak is over. VTO means "voluntary time off" which is basically volunteering to leave early because there's no work in the warehouse for all the people there. I see people work their ass off during peak then take long-ass vacations and lots of VTO afterwards and NEET for a month.
>>
File: 1490844253128.png (1MB, 1229x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1490844253128.png
1MB, 1229x1294px
My job pays well for my age/situation(work at restaurant). But a lot of wagecuck jobs are bullshit(including mine). They keep saying they will train me and never do. When I ask it never happens. You will get micromanaged and cursed out for small things. A lot of people really just want the money, they don't care about employees. The job I have now will be my last. Goal is to become self employed cuck. But that takes trial and error plus investment. So is slow process.
>>
>>36333141

To add onto this, during peak if you saved up your "paid time off" completely you should have enough to take at least 1 day off each week and be paid for it. You also can take unpaid time with no penalty.

Amazon basically doesn't give a fuck if you don't show up, as long as you have enough time in your "bank". It's not like other companies who still operate on "Jimmy didn't come to work on time today, better fire him!" They literally don't give a shit. They just want warm bodies to larp as robots so they can get packages out of the warehouse as fast as possible.
>>
File: 1391425652005.jpg (51KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1391425652005.jpg
51KB, 409x409px
I certainly hope you didn't just waste that extra long weekend mr. Shekelstein has granted you.
After all tomorrow is a new day of work, and you have a lot of catching up to do.
>>
wagecucking tomorrow but my shift is between 12-8 so i at least get a sleep in

i fucking despise early mornings
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.