[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sperg >put into special ed >talked down to by everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: nothing wong.jpg (85KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nothing wong.jpg
85KB, 722x349px
>sperg
>put into special ed
>talked down to by everyone
>condescending normies destroyed my self esteem
>really intrested in history, persued the special intrest like the sperg I am
>everyone only made fun of me more for it
>realize all history is useless since its written by the bankers/illuminati/jews etc.
>now finishing highschool with no plans,no talent, and no skills
>now convinced that Im a useless genetic failure

Who else here /sped/
>>
>>36331647
>Normal kid, just a little bitweird
>grandmother puts me into special ed for no reason
i fucking hate that cunt because she ruined my chance at normie memories and it made me isolated and lonely
>>
Not even kidding but unless they had rich parents or something (meaning they were pushed to succeed) all the chads/stacies/etc were the ones in special ed where I went aside from a couple dudes and a chick in a wheelchair

Might be cause I live in ol' Alabamer but idk
>>
>>36332109
My mom has a weird obsession with disabled people and has spent her whole life telling other families I have autism/aspbergers/bone deformities/hyperflexibility literally fucking anything she can think of.

It's fucking weird, I kind of just ignored it. It's like she really went out of her way to make me be a loser.
>>
File: bunny.png (216KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
216KB, 344x315px
>>36332109
It just makes me mad as hell everytime I hear of a parent putting there kid into special ed just because they were "a little bit wierd". The lifelong stigma aint worth it
>>
>>36332248
That shit is fucked man. Mine did the same thing to an extent.
>>36332175
For my school special ed was the lowest you can go on the social ladder. We werent even considered people
>>
>>36332263
Some people want to helicopter parent their child, want them to stay a kid forever so they try to make them socially inept/disabled so they always have an excuse to be "helping out their disabled kid".

I've seen it happen to a couple of people that would otherwise be normal but were never allowed to play outside and act like a normal kid so now they're really fucked up.
>>
File: autism.png (35KB, 437x405px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
35KB, 437x405px
>>36332248
>>36332263
original picture post
>>
File: fun.jpg (22KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
22KB, 330x328px
>>36332352
>Some people want to helicopter parent their child
>try to make them socially inept/disabled so they can watch them forever

This. What kind of sick fetish is this called?

>>36332479

The viture signaling is the one thing that really pisses me off. "OMG LOOK HOW GOOD I AM I HELP THE DISABLED"

How sickening.
>>
>>36332316
At mine, it was just kind of a thing they joked/didn't give a shot about

They did the same thing. Every damn time we'd get report cards you'd hear the same damn thing from about 15 people

"Lol dude look at my terrible grades"
"Haha man at least you're not me I have 5 F's"
Etc
>>
>>36332593
Man there's something wrong with my brain today. Elapsed/misspelled too much today

*shit
*They did the same thing with grades
>>
>>36332248
>You're slightly different
>Pathologize the shit out of your behavior

>Mother acts like an attention-craving histronic whore
>This is perfectly normal and expected

If God is real then he's a fucking normalfag I swear to christ
>>
>>36332557
>The viture signaling is the one thing that really pisses me off. "OMG LOOK HOW GOOD I AM I HELP THE DISABLED"

Just reminded me when some girl was in an argument in class and literally came back with
>"I'm a good person actually, I'm friends with a disabled person!"
I fucking lol'd so hard
>>
You could become an archaeologist. Then at least you'd get to travel the world, dig up stuff, and it'd be considered history.
>>
>>36332248
My family is a bit different. There is genuinely something wrong with my parent's children. Parent does not want to accept that they could be anything except normal because such a thing would be terrifying. I don't know which is worse, obsessing over a disability or ignoring a disability exists entirely.
>>
>>36332669
There is no justice in this world anon. Rule number one

>>36332820
I hope you slapped her shit
>>
File: seppeku.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
seppeku.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
>>36332844
Idk, I sort of ditched history a while back after realzing it did me no good and only caused me more ridicule.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>36332881
I personaly wouldve rather had it ignored, I wouldve at least adapted to my situation eventually rather then get coddled by the system.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.