[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 months already >still waiting for that "i miss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1421118095220.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1421118095220.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>3 months already
>still waiting for that "i miss you" call/text that will never come
>>
>>36331618
I don't miss you anon. The past is the past
>>
iktf
can't move on
>>
>>36331618
just wait until you find out she's fucking another dude. it'll never leave your mind. that's when you can truly be sad
>>
File: 1491113888172.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491113888172.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>36331748
Wait until you find out she got pregnant by that dude. It'll never leave your mind. That's when you can truly be sad. After 7 months that sadness turns to hate
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (65KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
65KB, 640x407px
That's not a healthy way to think. You're thinking like a cuck and giving her all the power

Appreciate yourself enough to move on and say "I'll find love again."
>>
>>36331795
it's already turned to hate, friend. kinda hoping she gets pregnant cos she's only 20 and it would be funny as fuck because of her personality and family. it would actually make me feel better desu..
>>
I feel you man, I'm two and a half months out of the relationship.

Is friendship still on the table? I was feeling as you were a couple weeks ago. I laid all my feelings out on paper and sent her the letter.
We were really compatable personality-wise so she understood the things I said in the letter and affirmed that she felt the same way that I did (jealousy, etc).

As strange as it sounds sending that letter and then talking with her helped me get over her. Beforehand I was constantly making scenarios up in my head of her banging chad or being a slut but in reality she was worrying the same about me.
Now after hearing that I feel a lot more secure in myself and don't think of those scenarios anymore.

Remember that you and her were together for a reason, you were probably friends. Don't let that friendship go to waste. It probably won't be the same, but at this point, I feel like that doesn't really matter to me anymore.
>>
File: 1419643976806.png (48KB, 705x766px) Image search: [Google]
1419643976806.png
48KB, 705x766px
>>36331748
2 weeks after the breakup I found out she kissed another guy, luckily our relationship was a LDR so it was easy to cut out all sources of information about her after that before I discovered something worse

>>36331796
Easier said than done, also its very hard to think that i will find love again when i'm an introvert fuck that doesn't talk to no one, she was my first and I got lucky by getting with her

Its hard to get over the fact that all our moments and memories together meant nothing to her and she got over it so quickly, how can women be like that?
>>
>>36331862
>Is friendship still on the table?
No, we went no contact. Imo its retarded to stay friends if any of the parties still have strong feelings about the other.
>>
File: IMG_0531.gif (937KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.gif
937KB, 500x300px
>>36331903

>Its hard to get over the fact that all our moments and memories together meant nothing to her and she got over it so quickly, how can women be like that?

But you don't know what's on her mind though. People cope differently. It sounds like you're desecrating your own memories of what you had so that you can feel sad, angry and bitter.

It's to let yourself feel that sadness without letting it become obsessive and toxic. You found love, you lost it, now become stronger from it
>>
>>36331856
Is it fucked up I want her to miscarry? She lost a baby before and I know losing another would hit her extra hard.
>>
>>36332082

Pretty much, yeah. You're toxic and bitter. Get over it instead of wishing harm on her
>>
>>36332082
not at all, friend. karma is a bitch. what goes around comes around.
>>
>>36331618
We all know that feeling. It's okay man. People come and people go. Cut all contact, erase all pictures, facebook shit and I really hope you don't have her as a contact on your phone.

Hope dies last. When you feel like you are okay without her, remove the "her" and then you will be ok in general.
Also, don't wait for any text: wou are wasting time and energy.
>>
>>36331618

>3 months

You are like a little baby. Watch this

>IT'S BEEN 13 FUCKING YEARS AND I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH HER
>>
>>36332626

>13 years

i still write songs about her.
>>
>>36332626
13 years!??! fuck if I pass 5 years and still love her I'm killing myself
>>
Is everyone talking about their first love because I know I am
>>
>>36331618
Been a year for me
It won't happen
She's probably gonna fuck my best friend again
>>
>>36331618
kys, you will get tons of "i miss you" texts

wont be one from her tho
>>
File: jdimsa.png (25KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.png
25KB, 200x240px
>>36332626
it'll be 10 years this halloween for me, she has a kid and a fiancee now

think i'll kill myself when i hit 30
>>
>been 5 months since she dumped me
>still get texts once every few weeks from her
>always ends the same way with me getting mad

I don't know how many time I gotta tell you, you dumb bitch, but I do NOT want to be your friend. You're a cunt and a shitty person so just show yourself out of my life permanently.
>>
>Having a woman besides your mother care about and acknowledge you

please leave normie
>>
File: IMG_0083.png (922KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.png
922KB, 900x1000px
>>36331618

It's been two years for me.

I gave her everything I had. I showed her sides of myself that no one else had seen. I wanted to make her happy. I would've moved heaven and earth for her.

I waited for anything from her for two years. I got a message through normiebook a few days ago from her

> You stole my shit fucker
> I regret ever meeting you.
> MFW

I'm seeing someone new. Don't let one girl get you down anon. You'll find someone else.
>>
>>36331795
>Wait until you find out she got pregnant by that dude.
I just found this out yesterday. I'd suspected for a couple of weeks now but finding out for sure hit me hard. The most pathetic thing is that I never even had the chance to be with her, I fell in love with a girl who already had a bf and deluded myself for months I could still have a chance with her. Just wait and see, I told myself, and now I get to wait and see her with another man's child. I've fucked myself over emotionally so bad and I only have myself to blame. I'll be over her someday, I know I will. But it won't make me feel any less hollow.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.