[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you pretend to be a Christian to date a cute, very religious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Would you pretend to be a Christian to date a cute, very religious girl?

If so, how far would you take it?
>>
>>36330171
Reminder that this face is a mash-up based on 3 random damaged skulls found in the Levant with literally made-up facial features that cannot be obtained from skulls.
>>
>>36330171
>Would you pretend to be a Christian to date a cute, very religious girl?
Nah. Honesty's one of my very few positive traits. It goes bad when combined with autism though.
>>
>>36330171
Yes, and could be my misaki but instead of just coming to terms with nihilism she'd take me to heaven instead
>>
>>36330195
>implying that jesus christ was even a real person to begin with

I shig the dig.
>>
>>36330171

Absolutely not.

I'm not religious and never have been. I've also had girlfriends in the past and know what constitutes a healthy relationship.

I can't see myself enjoying a relationship in which I'm constantly having to put up a front. The lying and religious positioning would turn me off more than anything could possibly turn me on.
>>
>>36330171
I can probably fake it till she tries to push that shit into my life, I can date a moderate christian, but if she's super into bible verses and the whole sunday chruch shit then no, I cant and wont pretend that I'm into that, bad enough it took my family awhile to accept I wasn't christian, I dont need random pussy to feel some way too.
>>
Yall niggas need to look up some genuine theology.
>>
>>36330171
I am though I was christened and baptised.
I went to church when I was little and used to roleplay sonic the hedgehog with the ministers daughter.
>>
don't need to date her if I rape her
>>
>>36330171
Sure. It's not like I go out of my way to let everyone know I'm an atheist anyway. Lying is convenient. I've pretended to be christian before to escape judgment and unnecessary arguments. I could eventually ease her into my lack of belief.
>>
>>36330171
all of my crushes ever since high school were christians, once I realized this I stopped bothering with women they're not worth it especially crazy ass religious ones
>>
no because I'm no some normalfaggot scum
>>
I literally pretended to be Orthodox Jewish to go out with a girl for two years. I don't even know how I pulled that off.
>>
>>36330171
regular /pol/ poster so I'd have no problem aligning with the religion unless specifically asked about text or having to quote from the bible, in fact
>tfw no qt Christian virgin gf
>>
>>36330171
I am a Christian and I have met three remotely religious girls (forget cute or very religious) in my ENTIRE LIFE.

Pro tip: ALL WOMEN ARE ROASTIES. Forget about them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.