[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>conveniently only shoots him once >conveniently gets shot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1492394306835.jpg (31KB, 483x526px) Image search: [Google]
1492394306835.jpg
31KB, 483x526px
>conveniently only shoots him once
>conveniently gets shot off camera
>conveniently spins camera 360 degrees
>conveniently dies with one shot, no motion what so ever - dead body in 5 seconds
>conveniently covers face with bag

This looks fake to me. Never seen such red blood before. The CIA has been known to kick off (((Race Wars))) to affect change. Be weary.

NICE ATTEMPT TO AVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM WORLD HAPPENINGS, GOVERNMENT!
>>
>>36329817
I mean, that would be nice. No dead old man
>>
>>36329817
bump, there's something going on here.
>>
If it was fake I guarantee the "shooter" would be a white man, most likely wearing a MAGA hat and preaching white supremacy at the camera.

No way the anti-gun people would orchestrate a false flag with a black guy...thas' rasis!
>>
>>36329902
Trump is in charge of the CIA now so it would look just like this. This is a Jeff Sessions false flag.
>>
>>36329936
If anything, it's the Soros deep state trying to stir the pot within Ohio so as to stop Trump's support there under the guise of "gun control."
>>
File: 1492398896660.png (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492398896660.png
2MB, 640x480px
He likely killed a white couple at a car dealership the day before.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35157310/auto-dealership-owners-found-shot-to-death
>>
>>36329817
would someone please post a fucking link

you could have done it, OP. It's common courtesy, you shitlord
>>
You've never seen a person get shot have you?
>>
>conveniently only shoots him once
It's almost like a gunshot wound to the brain can instantly incapacitate the victim.
>conveniently gets shot off camera
>conveniently spins camera 360 degrees
It's almost like keeping a cell phone camera balanced while murdering a man is difficult.
>conveniently dies with one shot
It's almost like a gunshot wound to the brain can cause instant unconsciousness.
>conveniently covers face with bag
It's almost like the dead can fall in a clumsy, imperfect fashion.

>Race War
They're both black, and the motive seems to be the shooter's girlfriend leaving him. Additionally, this is a terrible way to start racial strife, as blacks will simply ignore it because they can't directly blame whitey and would have to acknowledge black-on-black violence to complain about it.
>>
That's how people die dipshit.
Life isn't fallout, there is no bloody mess perk.
>>
>>36330224
Not OP, but I think it's you who knows jack about gunshot wounds. Someone dying instantly is rare especially with handguns.
>>
>>36330305
>Was in the army for 10 years
>Was in Afghanistan for 2 years of that

No, you're right. I have no idea how guns or shooting someone works. Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
>>36330142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkO7nGpcfLI
>>
>>36330305

handguns are notoriously worse than long guns for dropping people instantaneously but even with a handgun a shot to the T-zone will incapacitate someone instantly. considering the way the old guy was facing him and the range it's not hard to believe he died (or at least was incapacitated and appeared dead to the shooter) in one shot.
>>
>>36330345
Suppose I took your word for it, you still wouldn't know about the wounds produced by handguns, since there would be almost no chance of you having drawn your service pistol, even if you had seen any kind of close quarters combat, or hit anything with it.
>>
>>36329817
>The CIA has been known to kick off (((Race Wars))) to affect change
how are they starting a race war by having a black guy shoot another black guy?
>>
>>36330305
You're retarded dude. Bullet + brain is almost always an instakill, handgun or not.
>>
>>36330415
>a shot to the T-zone will incapacitate someone instantly

this is correct, but also not that common. I don't know if you've seen the Alison Parker video, that was also at close range
>>
>>36330659
yeah and the brain is a very small target. There are countless accounts of people shrugging off bullets to the face, neck and upper chest area.
>>
>>36330639
Because /pol/ b8 is getting worse and worse
>>
>>36330709
>brain is a very small target
>the guys were black

Heh, nice one.
niggers amirite?
>>
>>36329817
>such red blood
that's a drink the old guy is holding, he shot through the drink mayne
>>
>>36330377
alright, I was initially defending OP about the one shot thing, but that video seems legit to me
>>
>>36329817
whats convenient about being shot in the face?
>>
>>36330639
It's ammunition for white supremacist fags.
>>
>>36331133
>ammunition for white supremacist fags.

Oh yeah, and that statistic that says blacks commit more than half of all murders in the US? made up by the KKK, right?
>>
What's all this about? Where is the video?
>>
>>36331323
it is here >>36330377

oreganoid post
>>
>>36331340
They're both niggers, how would this start a race war?
>>
>>36331420
I don't know, OP's the one talking about Race war
>>
>>36330305

>Not OP, but I think it's you who knows jack about gunshot wounds. Someone dying instantly is rare especially with handguns.

Please go back to plebbit and watchpeopledie before you come back here and spew this shit.

fucking normie.
>>
There is no conspiracy OP. Sometimes bad things just happen and there's nothing more than that.
>>
>>36331420
Don't use the N-word so flippantly. It's uncouth.
>>
>>36331574
>not /gif/, /b/, liveleak and goregrish

what the fuck is watchpeopledie anyway

you fuck off
>>
>>36331727
nigger nigger nigger

original as your ethics
>>
>>36329817
the nigger deserved it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.