[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brad really told you that? That's not cool . . . don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492396581093.jpg (56KB, 625x949px) Image search: [Google]
1492396581093.jpg
56KB, 625x949px
>Brad really told you that? That's not cool . . . don't worry bro - l'll go talk to him.
>>
>>36329229
Y-You're looking really good today, Tad.

N-No homo...
>>
Stop forcing this shitty meme.
Definitely not an original comment
>>
A lot of Chads are good guys because they just live generally happy lives due to lucky genes. Their flaw is assuming everyone else has it as easy as them

Brads are bad. Brads realize their inferiority to chad and it fuels their bad deeds. Brads are the ones that talk behind your back to improve their social standing. Brad betrays you.

If you, Chad, Brad, and a 7/10 girl are having a conversation, Brad will shit talk you to make himself seem better. Chad will be nice to the girl, and talk you up, because Chad can do better than a 7/10.

Chads are you friends.

Brads are not.
>>
>>36329395
Chad is love. Chad is life.
>>
File: 1487095011946.gif (59KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1487095011946.gif
59KB, 300x282px
>>36329395
What if I would rather be with Chad than the girl even though I'm straight?
>>
>>36329229
Holy shit I'm so gay
>>
>>36329395
>tfw had a Chad protect me from all the Brads in high school because I let him copy my homework

He was a bro, even ate lunch with me a few times
>>
>>36329395
Right. I remember Chad telling my bullies to shut the fuck up once and stop messing with me. A small act that probably stopped another shitty school shooting spree.
>>
>>36329395
Cool Chad stories thread?
>there was ">that kid" at my highschool who was a complete fucking loser but desperately wanted to be cool
>everybody made fun of him but there was a group of hoodlum type kids who felt bad for him and tried to be nice to him
>one of those hoodlum kids was a 5'9 monster of a 10th grader, worked out every day for about 2 years and had some serious gains. I remember him pretty well because he was a big time dealer around the school and he was one of the first people to smoke me up.
>one day, some wannabe-gangster faggots say they're gonna jump the loser kid because they think he's weird
>hoodlum kids hear about this and get pissed off because jumping people is a pussy move
>the borderline body builder chad follows the guy who said he was gonna jump loser kid into a pretty isolated park, we're not too far behind him
>confronts the guy and says he's going to beat the shit out of him
>the guy literally runs down the path for dear life as soon as he gets within arms reach of him
>me and the hoodlum fags have a good laugh then walk away
>>
>>36329395
What are you if you were a robot for most of your life then turned chad in the recent years? Tries to help out other robots so not brad but not chad because of fucked up past?
>>
>>36330263

You'll never be a true Chad. If I was to describe Chad with one word, it would be effortless. Chads are effortless in their pursuits.

You would be making an effort to help people, while Chads help people without effort. You WANT to help robots. Chads will help a robot without trying to help a robot.

You would be a RoboChad. Or a Rob. Robs look like Chad, act like Chad, but deep down are not Chads because they're not REAL Chads.
>>
File: 1468028824055.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468028824055.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>36329229
based chad
coming through
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.