[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fucking normies pretend To be robots? We're not cool,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1490849872462s.jpg (3KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1490849872462s.jpg
3KB, 125x111px
Why do fucking normies pretend To be robots? We're not cool, I wish I could be a normie, but I can't. Us robots have no fucking home anymore, all I see Is normie tier shit nowadays, Its fucking cringey asf. My question Is why do they think it's cool to be us?
>>
>>36328056
>asf

You are the normie
>>
>saved a thumbnail
>capitalizing random words in the middle of a sentence
>>>>>cringey asf
jesus christ

please don't post on here until you're at least 15 or 16
>>
>>36328084
I knew someone was gonna say that kek
>>
>>36328056
Because I'm semi-robot. I don't care how you'd call me. I've had gfs and FWBs even though I'm autistic and short. Because I'm nice as fuck and funny, if you're wondering. I think. Then my health turned to shit and I became super depressed and I don't have a job and I became a near shut in and I'm lonely and I like to wallow in self-pity and getting bullied with you guys.
>>
Here's my two cents

I have had a total of 1 gf in the past (I was 15), and we made out like twice. People - at least online - judge by my looks that I'm a chad.

I also have pretty bad Asperger's, and have been basically bullied my entire life. Throughout all of high school I went to different special schools - one for each year. I'm serious, I got transferred a total of 4 times. I'm 19 now and there's still no end in sight for all the "special" programs. I am extremely beta, and aside from my one exception at 15, girls don't give me the time of day. I can't talk to a girl without spaghetti-ing, and it has started to take a toll on me. I have become fedora-tier misogynistic. Basically everything I do can be classified as "cringe". I am a huge fucking sperg and a failure.

If the definition of "robot" is "never had a girlfriend or been kissed", then I am not a robot. However if you think I'm a normie then you can fuck off. Failed normie, maybe. But by no definition of the term am I any sort of normie.

Most of the time when you see someone here who you think is a normie, they really are not, and they probably think just like you do. Of course this is excluding Chad-tier "b urself" shit and advice-posting - those people are either normies or trolls. It also excludes most fem"""bots""".
>>
No one's pretending, being a robot is all about playing the victim card. Justifying your failure because of social and physiological reasons you can't control, which is obviously true to some degree. No one really wants to be a robot but they are also offended that someone else has it "better". Really the only thing that really makes you a robot I think is chronic isolation. Just giving up on life for long periods, not really existing just running away from it. You decide you rather run away than risk getting hurt.
>>
This was never spak central to begin with so you can all fuck off. If you enjoy vidya and watch anime I have news for you, they are both completely standard interests.
>>
Because we glorify it instead of admitting we are pathetic
People here think robot and they think a bitter jaded man with a 5 o'clock shadow drinking whiskey from a flask while staring at the stars
In reality we are mostly fat/skeletal acne ridden betas who don't know how act or behave in normal society. We are not cool jaded lone wolfs, we are whiny pathetic bitches
>>
>>36328056
it isn't cool to be a kissless handholdless virgin or an asocial autist. however, as a failed normie i realized that normie culture is just a snake chasing its tail of new ephemeral music, clothing etc trends; documenting it all. they have no concept of being redpilled, they're all delusional libcucks. society is turning into dogshit. this is a refuge regardless of your social caste.
>>
>>36328844
>We are not cool jaded lone wolfs

I am
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>36328856
>i am
m-me too thanks
>>
>>36328856
speak for yourself anon.
>been described as a wolf
>have a scraggly beard
>jaded as fuck

kek
>>
>>36328844
>People here think robot and they think a bitter jaded man with a 5 o'clock shadow drinking whiskey from a flask while staring at the stars
No they don't you edgy newfag.
>>
>>36328934
Were all jaded anon, and a lack of personal hygiene does not make you a "lone wolf"
Pull your head out of your ass
>>
>>36328844
>Because we glorify it instead of admitting we are pathetic
I don't think so.
I definitively see myself as pathetic. So much so that it's upsetting when people pretend they could be anywhere near as bad. It's pretty rare. Most people aren't but they complain a lot anyway.
>>
>>36328971
I am clearly exaggerating to prove a point
What I am saying is that normalfags take that image and think it applyies to them, as if being lonely makes you cool and mysterious
see>>36328856
>>36328896
>>36328934
These faggots

Stop trying to make robot into something cool and you will stop seeing normalfags pretending to be robots
>>
>>36328056
normies ruin everything. its their job. they need to participate in everything like stupid children
>>
>>36328056
For one to be a robot they must lose all emotion, and once lacking complete emotion they'll have no need to want to change nor will they ever change. Being a robot is to be the complete opposite of an average human being.
>>
>>36329039
you could say im a normal fag, but i've also seen normie life for what it is and realized its not worth the struggle unless you're brad pitt-tier. in any social circle i've been a part of, 2 out of the 10 guys fuck 9-% of the girls and the other dudes are either sexless or have some gf itching to cuck them. i've observed, experienced, and been on both sides. after 25, its just not worth it, nor is it the main thing preoccupying your thoughts. there's better intellectual discussion here, especially as i've seen less trap faggot bullshit going on. i found lil peep through here and i'm seeing him april 18th. i don't think its cool but i get more intellectually from r9k than i do from normie faggots talking about kendrik lamar's lit ass new song.
>>
Normies really like complaining. Pretending they are a robot gives them more to complain about.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.