[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you beleive in the NPC theory >still can't get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1479879027906.png (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479879027906.png
78KB, 633x758px
>tfw you beleive in the NPC theory
>still can't get laid
>still can't receive love

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
WTF is the NPC theory?
>>
>>36327142

It sounds like solipsism. But maybe I'm off base.
>>
>>36327142
>>36327219
I think he means metaphysical solipsism ("I am the only real consciousness and everyone around me is like an NPC from a video game")
>>
>>36327219
>>36327304
these are correct

expect I'd like to think that it's more than that

There are certain consciousness who are real, but there are consciousness' which aren't real, I.E. NPC

there was a screencap about it, basically if you talk to normies you start realizing they never truly respond back, they always have a set response
>>
>>36326959
If you truly believed that, you would be willing to take social risks without a second thought thereby increasing your confidence ten fold. The fact that your inhibited to the point where you can't say as you please to others makes it rather clear that you haven't embraced the belief that you so dearly claim to hold true.
>>
>>36327513
>>36326959

That sounds like shit I used to think about when I was like 7 years old "nobody but me is actually really real, it's all just some sort of cosmic joke entirely based around me"
>>
>>36327513
I remember that screencap and relate to it pretty well. I could relate to normies and understand them pretty easily but nowadays just talking to one is like playing a guessing game of "what voiceline is this one going to say!".
>>
>>36327513
I try to keep telling myself this because it scares me that there are actually people who have similar thinking capabilities that I have. I mean like they might be completely different in their head than they are to the outside world.
>>
>>36327513
>>36327740
Does anyone have the screencap? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>36328262
i'm interested in the finer details as well
>>
File: 1472167824195.png (128KB, 912x869px) Image search: [Google]
1472167824195.png
128KB, 912x869px
I did a little digging through the archives and I think I found it.
>>
>>36328775

That is something interesting to think about. The whole reincarnation thing. Wonder what percentage of humanity would be NPCS.
>>
>>36326959
>can't get laid
it really is about stopping to care about what the NPC's "think" and learning to use the correct inputs on them. Have you ever played one of those japanese lewd games where you have to lead the character to have sex with you?
>love
I think love is something only PCs can experience. You'll have to find another PC, and then you only have a slim chance that it'll work out.
>>
>>36327513
This belief dates back to ancient Gnostic religions and even ancient Hindu traditions such as the three types of humans:
Pashu-bhava
Vira-bhava
Divya-bhava

Firborn

The clay born who are merely being of physical matter with no soul or spirit. These are the most common.
The Hearers who are between fire and clay (soul), they have a slumbering spark of spirit

And the fire born who are spiritual luminous beings

The concept where only the elite or a select few posses a spiritual essence is actually very common in MANY systems

In Anti-cosmic Satanism we believe that only Satanists are truly existing beings, the rest are part of the hylic illusion
>>
So these are actually not sentient beings at all?
>>
Most NPCs claim to be truly existing, but one way to know for sure is if you ever had an experience that proved you had a psychic ability, only hearers and fireborns possess metaphysical powers
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>autists are unable to stimulate any form of conversation outside of their niche interests
>"lol everyone must be npcs!"
>>
>>36328775

>im unique because i like anime and Trump!

This is retarded as fuck
>>
>>36329397
It has nothing to do with being extraverted or introverted, but autistic and introverted people are generally mentally superior as it is unnatural to be overly social and trusting
Extraversion is a quality of unnatural domesticated humans and less will survive the fall of civilization
>>
>>36329381

I've had some weird shit happen to me. My cousins and I have always been very sensitive to supernatural stuff. We were all born the same year too weird.
>>
>>36329447
>Extraversion is a quality of unnatural domesticated humans and less will survive the fall of civilization

are you talking out of your ass or do you have something to back this up?

Humans are naturally socially animals, we roamed in groups in our earliest forms. Stop being retarded if you're not baiting.
>>
>>36329490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
Extraversion is a homo sapien trait, but not a neanderthal trait. Extraverted behaviour is not natural for Neanderthal races
>>
>>36329527
Are you trying to imply that you're a neanderthal or something? I don't get what you're trying to say here.

So you're more introverted because of your autism or whatever, doesn't that just make you unnatural?
>>
>>36328775
He makes some interesting points, but it's pretty cringy too. Notice that he reveals himself as a red-piller and then thinks other people are all the same because they don't want to engage him with his interests.

"hey this song is pretty good eh?"
"it's all the same Jew media. Turn it off so we can discuss the threat of multiculturalism to the success of the west."
"..."
>>
>tfw you sincerely believe that you no longer exist
>>
File: 1492213272048.jpg (82KB, 547x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492213272048.jpg
82KB, 547x960px
>>36329397
Eh, people that aren't considered autist the same,
it's just that the shit they like to talk about is generally accepted.
You talk to them about something that's not generally accepted and they instantly fall back on their normie stock reactions.
>>
>>36329572
Watch the video, it explain everything. Europeans are more Neanderthal than Homo Sapien, and all non-negroid races are part Neanderthal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HZalIGsGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cauBnrPXpbg

This guys wife's IQ is an extremely high genius level and she is an expert in this field
>>
>>36328775
For a more authoritative take on the issue here's 'le beatles are actually shit' man
http://www.scaruffi.com/phi/syn71.html
>>
>>36329646
great psuedo-science videos you got there I guess...
>>
>>36329671
Oh, so you believe in the (((out of Africa theory))) which has been objectively disproven already
>>
>>36329397
>>36329443
It goes beyond "bawww not everyone talks about anime," maybe the original poster of that theory was like that but his words go beyond whatever he originally intended. I can talk about things besides anime/vidya or whatever, but I still know exactly the sort of people that anon was talking about. There's a lot of people out there that seem soulless, completely empty-headed save for one or two shallow topics that they constantly return to. The sterotypical "good goys" that question nothing and take in/discuss nothing besides whatever's mainstream exist in distressingly large numbers.

It's hard to not sound like some edgy kid who thinks he's intellectually superior while discussing this, but seriously look around and listen to some people and you'll understand what I mean
>>
>>36328775
/pol/ really is so delusional it's sad LMFAO
>>
>>36329741
The edgy meme was pushed to make conformity ''cool'' again
It's a favourite of pretentious Jews that want to make different ways of thinking and being look stupid
>>
>>36329741
This is what I am thinking. Others seem to be misrepresenting the argument, though the guy from the pic IS a /pol/ kiddie and it shows.
The point is that there are a lot of people who all seem to fit a mold, which we'd usually call turbo normies.
They all seem to be guided by what seems to be an automated process, always just mimicking what is fed to them by the media and the masses. I mean people who don't seem to have any glimpse of independent thought whatsoever.
>>
>>36329882
Why are you so fixated on this /pol/ thing?
If you think /r9k/ is better than /pol/ than you're a massive faggot
>>
>>36329953
Oh and don't tell me it's NEETbucks
That's why /r9k/ gets so assblasted about /pol/ isn't it?
>>
>>36326959
I just try to be myself. If it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't.
>>
>>36327513
Visit the MBTI threads on this board to learn more about this, lel
>>
>>36330000
Oh, and most of /pol/ claims to be a 6'2'' Hitler Youth looking Chad that drowns in pussy or has a perfect wife
I can see why that triggers robots
but the board has a positive attitude about how you should approach life, it doesn't encourage being a cuck and giving up on life like the parasite robots do
>>
>>36328775
You need to get round to experiencing sonder. Loads of people may seem one dimensional but everyone life is just as complex as your own.
>>
File: 1486974563356.png (308KB, 2420x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1486974563356.png
308KB, 2420x1268px
>>36327513
>>36327740
>>36328262
>>36328332

Something like this? If you can relate then you're an NPC
>>
File: 1483677403090.gif (70KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483677403090.gif
70KB, 590x600px
>yfw 4chan is a gathering of all of the Player characters and a way to communicate with one another
>>
>>36330277
If you go with MBTI, there are 25% players and 75% NPCs
4chan already had around 50% players in the non-normalfag accessible boards like /a/, /jp/ and others where you find more "creative" unique threads and almost no generals.
>>
>>36330408
Which are players? Im intj or intp cant really remember
>>
>>36330434
All N people
NTs are a bit more "logical" than NFs, Is are often smarter than Es

Most people are S and can't handle/dont want to use abstract thinking at all.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.