[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs do you take, and how often? For me: weed (green and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What drugs do you take, and how often? For me: weed (green and hash) 5-8 spliffs a day, coke, ketamine, baloons and very soon shrooms
>>
>>36326902
if you can afford all that then you probably don't belong here
>>
>>36326902
Have tried many. None that I wanted to keep using.
>>
>>36326902
please describe ketamine OP?

also nice pic XD
>>
>>36327372
In higher doses hallucinagenic. It's a very introspective drug. I looked in on myself and my entire life and questioned my identity
>>
>>36327407
what does it do physiologically? speed up heart rate? feel drunk? head feels like its disconnected from body? ive heard multiple accounts.

also how long do the effects last?
>>
>>36326902
At least 6 vicodin a day, usually half a bar of xan, weed 3-4 times a week, al-lad once or twice a month
>>
File: gab.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
gab.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
I've experimented with a lot of stuff, but I only use marijuana and alcohol habitually.

Though thanks to an allergic reaction causing severe hives I've now been buzzed on low doses of diphenhydramine almost constantly for the last three days, and have avoided alcohol because of that.
>>
>weed
>idk a couple 1gram joints a week?
>shits legal here and I buy it cheap from the weed store
>prefer edibles but they're more expensive and not good for a quick high
>>
>>36327440
It numbs parts of your body (horse tranquilizer) similar to being drunk but different. It can feel like an out of body experience. You have trouble simply talking and cant stand up without falling over
>>
>>36327407
Everything is completely absurd, your not your self your just watching a weird dream, nothing makes sense and you don't know who you are.
>>
Not exactly what the OP wants but:
> have friend
> he's had a pretty rough life
> starts drinking in the morning
> smokes weed ( one or two hits) theoughout the day
> doesn't really get drunk of stoned, appears sober
> he's 23 on the 24th this month
> his one sister is an addict to harder drugs
> his other sister smokes pot daily

Like, I'm pretty sure he's an addict. I just don't understand (1) the thought process behind being an addict and (2) how to help him.

We only became friends through my brother. He knows him way better than me but doesn't really seemed phased. I feel I don't know him well enough ( he's a fellow robot) to say " hey cut that out" but I feel guilty not saying " hey i think you're a good guy and what you're doing is making me feel concerned".

Iunno, I just wanna do right by this guy.

And to answer to OP, I drink, and smoke weed whenever I visit my brother - so between semesters and maybe one a month throughout the summer. I dropped shrooms twice and swallowed some cough syrup and tripped balls as a teenager.
>>
>>36327557
sounds pretty sweet and very original
>>
Weed and occasionally codeine. Mostly on the weekends.
>>
>>36327502

>shits legal here and I buy it cheap from the weed store

How much do you pay for a gram?

$15/g in my area at the local dispensary.
>>
meth up the butt once a day
helps me focus
>>
>>36327372
I've taken it at doses for depression and it makes you feel detached from everything including yourself and your identity. Messes with your perspective of space and time as well.
>>
>>36327648
i do plenty of other drugs too but not regularly
coke once a week maybe
weed two times a week
buprenorphine/e/lsd every couple of months
>>
>>36326902
I do coke when im out partying, I recently did molly at a music festival
>>
>>36327558
>(1) the thought process behind being an addict
No one makes a conscious decision to habitually use drugs. I'm miserable, but being drunk or high or both makes me forget about that. We addicts come up with all sorts of excuses in our minds as to why we can't quit today, we deceive ourselves.

>(2) how to help him
He has to be willing to help himself, first of all. Nagging, guilt tripping, or begging him won't help. Confronting him politely and in a non-judgemental tone about the issue might bring some clarity to his mind though. What you should certainly do is be a good friend, invite him to hang out with you often, do interesting things with him and get other people around him too, so he can make more friends and hopefully a girlfriend. Make him feel wanted. He doesn't sound like he's gone too far off the deep-end, so if his life improves chances are he'll just slow down and stop without even trying. Likewise if his life goes further in a downward trajectory, he'll get much worse.
>>
>>36326902
Is your name Dane? You look like my manager
>>
>>36327842
This was an awesome post! Thanks so much anon.

> excuses
Yeah like,
I'm not an addict, but I definitely do things to my own detriment bc I'm stressed ( doing it right now - I'm fucking around on 4chan instead of prepping for my job interview). It's probably an extension of the same impulse.

> confronting politely
Yeah, I think I should wait, but maybe I'll just say " hey, i notice you drink a lot, everything cool?"

It's just weird because he laughs at a lot of shit and I start laughing because I'm nervous. Like, he'll make a joke about his dad kicking his ass and I don't want to be weird and have a sappy reaction to what was intended as a joke - but it feels like something is up.

> keep being friends
Yeah, I brought over some of my mom's Easter cooking today.

> girlfriend
I'm a girl and I have a crush on him. But he turned me down when I suggested watching Samuri Jack.
>>
>>36327372
feels like nitrous oxide but more intense. time passes quickly. best when lying down. can make you feel a bit liquid. becomes more hallucinogenic as dose increases. distorts sounds. can temporarily prevent depression for about 1-4 days afterward, but no long-lasting effect. can destroy your bladder tissue if overused, particularly if impure. best not to try it more than a few times.
>>
>>36328630
>he turned me down
... how fat are you?
>>
DPH. Lots of it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.