[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I make any real friends? Why do people I start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: I still don't get it.png (31KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
I still don't get it.png
31KB, 850x850px
Why can't I make any real friends?
Why do people I start talking to slowly grow quiet in my presence?
Why do I need to practice making facial expressions in front of a mirror before meeting up with people?
How do I get the courage to stop faking my personality in front of people?
Why can't I just say what's on my mind to people without them feeling awkward / scared?
Why do I have this need to talk with a friend without any restraint?
Why am I bothered by my lack of true friendship?
>>
>>36326597
>How do I get the courage to stop faking my personality in front of people?
Because your real personality is messed up I guess. Which is my case, but it's getting better. It's super important to be genuine, but it's difficult if you're weird.
I've accepted that I'll never, ever, ever be normal. And that's OK. Doesn't mean I can't be something good.
>>
>>36326597
Well.
Wtf, you rack confidence.
[email protected]

You been talking to idiots more like
>>
>>36326597
What kind of friend are you looking for?
>>
>>36326597
1. Your faking your personality, people can sense that your not being honest whether they're directly aware of it or not.
2. See number 1
3. That would more less be reassurance that you don't look odd or so your comfortable with the looks you convey to others.
4. Gain some confidence in your true identity. If you can't trust yourself enough to tell others what on your mind, you'll clam up out of fear of being judged in a negative light with others.
5.See 4
6. Clearly your bottling stuff up, it's better to let it out then to let it weigh upon you. The truth will set you free after all.
7.You desire to let your true feeling and thoughts run free as you have been putting on a superficial facade too long. With no one to share your experiences with honestly, you probably want an intimate sort of trust with someone you feel you can open up to.

I can honestly say i'm in the same boat. Doesn't mean i'll take the shot even though i'm aware.
>>
>>36327818
Right.
Thanks anonononononononon
>>
>>36326597
I know those feels.

I got diagnosed with autism a few weeks ago, so I'll probably kill myself soon.
>>
>>36326597
I have the same problem. Do you wanna be friends?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.