[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf , can i stay? I really dont want to leave , this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 207x243px
I have a gf , can i stay?
I really dont want to leave , this board is pretty comfy ..
>>
>>36323281
No die.
Die.
Die.
Die.
>>
You can stay on as long as you don't conform to societies arbitrary standards.
>>
>>36323281
If you don't rub it in our faces how will we know?
>>
>>36323281
Who gives a shit? The board is infested of normalfaggots everywhere.
No one gives a fuck anymore.
>>
>>36323281
I have a girlfriend xDDDDDDDDDDD, did you guys hear? A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36323394
We do care you retard.
Some of us care.
>>
>>36323367
I have acussed people of being normies for saying that they have gf in the past.
But now that i have one i dont want to leave..
>>
>>36323456
Then don't, but don't talk about it here please, unless you want to b8 spergs for whatever reason.
>>
>>36323434
Yes anonymous!
It is..
It's toi late now
>>
>>36323281
No. Get out normie you have took it upon yourself entering the path if the xhad. You no longer belong in this lonely hell.

>please take me with you
>>
>>36323281
>know how awful it is to be alone
>know how awful it is to have it rubbed in your face that someone else has a gf and you don't
>you get gf
>you immediately come here rubbing it in our faces and bragging about it but begging us to still accept you

Fuck off and die you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1489593767968.jpg (37KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1489593767968.jpg
37KB, 396x385px
You better keep one eye open when you sleep tonight.
>>
>>36323281
I'm married 2 kids and retired at 30 I'm staying anon you can too!
>>
>>36323281
Unironically fuck off. You can't even use punctuation properly and the fact that you even made this thread proves your retardation.
>>
>>36323281
yes so I can hear about her cheating on you and how you regret it.
>>
>>36323281
Yes this board has ways been a board for "normies" and "robrots" mostly people here RP and act like massive faggots I chimed in here day 1 when it was out and I'm a "Chad" not a Dbag though considering some of my best friends are NEETS and it disgust me but what ever.
>>
>>36323760
Married fag reporting in as well whats up senpai 27 though
>>
>>36323760
>>36323840
I'm engaged can I hang with you 2?
>>
>>36323811
I've always thought that 50 percent of posters are just role play ING fags.
Still , i don't understand why anyone would want to RP as a beta , where is the fun in that?
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1663x1247px
>>36323281

Run and never look back, we don't want you here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.