/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity at the age of 26, I am now 32. The last two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1472675995684.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1472675995684.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
I lost my virginity at the age of 26, I am now 32. The last two girls I fucked were 23 and 25 whom I pulled home from a night out. I'm a fat numale web-developer faggot and I pretty much look like Zach Galifianakis.

Why haven't you embarked on a journey of self-improvement and learned pickup amongst other things to get the things you want in life?
>>
More to life than sex.
>>
the things I want in life aren't women
>>
>>36321411
Sex literally is what life is all about.
>>
>>36321443
>sexnorms actually believe this
>>
>>36321167
I don't want to pick up random women. I want to find a soulmate and naturally fall in love.
>>
>>36321167

I want to kill myself for reasons unrelated to sex or relationships. Getting pussy means almost nothing to me
>>
>>36321167
>24
>havent had sex in over 2 years
>lost virginity at 19
>then got a long term gf for like 2 years
>we were on again off again
>throughout college from losing virginity at 19 thhrough graduation at 21 I fucked like 7 different grills, hottest was like 8/10
>every year I got a bit better with women, fucking slightly more often and getting hotter chicks
>even got a solid 9/10 gf but she was a virgin and I never full on fucked her, just got blowjobs
>post-college got a job in finance but still live with my parents
>literally cant get ANYWHERE with chicks, most I've done is made out with fat chicks since breaking up with my last college gf

life is pain. I blame part of it on living with my parents and not being able to have tinder hookups.
>>
>>36321462
Basic biology

>>36321463
that gay stuff is movies and not real life
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (82KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
82KB, 750x1000px
>>36321519
In which case movies are superior. Escapism for life!
>>
>>36321411
Sex isn't everything in life, but its nice and if you want to be able to reliably get girls to like you, you need to improve yourself in many different ways. In any case its a better pursuit than wallowing in misery and victimhood on this board.

>>36321463
You fell for the hollywood/disney love meme. I'm sorry, its not real.

The only feasible path to finding a decent woman to keep is to choose one from an abundant selection, and in order to do that you need to be able to reliably get them to like you and fuck you. Randomly stumbling into a relationship with the first woman you find isn't a reliable strategy.
>>
this guy >>36321519 is some normie that drank the coolaid and simply CANNOT come to terms with the fact sex is incredibly unimportant

wonder how many literal years hes spent obsessing over such a stupid thing. explains his fucked up attitude ITT
>>
File: sourgrapes.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
sourgrapes.png
112KB, 688x1434px
>>36321621
>can't get sex
>claims sex is unimportant
>>
>>36321443
Reproduction is what life is all about. At age 32 you should be raising children not bragging about some empty sex with a couple of randoms.
>>
File: IMG_0956.png (407KB, 603x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.png
407KB, 603x642px
>>36321603
I know, but doesn't that technically make life inferior? I'm right aren't I? So I should just never try at the stupid real life! Yaaaaayyyy!
>>
>Why haven't you embarked on a journey of self-improvement and learned pickup amongst other things to get the things you want in life?

I just don't wanna.
>>
>>36321664
that greentext and reaction image sure did set me straight /sarcasm

it's funny watching normies like you lose your fucking mind when you find out the things you spend your whole life obsessing over and trying to acquire don't really mean shit
>>
>>36321689
I want to marry AI-chan!
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (51KB, 193x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
51KB, 193x194px
>>36321603
>assuming that i want roasties to like me
>assuming i care what boring whores think about me
women are a meme. I don't understand how so many fags on this board keep falling for it
>>
>>36321689
>I know, but doesn't that technically make life inferior?

So if reality doesn't conform to whatever arbitrary fantasy you've chosen to believe in, then life is not worth engaging in?

Escapism and fantasies are a symptom of pain, its not possible to be fulfilled through them. But it is possible to defeat the pain that made you retreat into the fantasies.
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173KB, 786x751px
>>36322183
>trying to pretend that you're better than other people because you can't get a gf
>pretending that it was a choice all along

Sure thing kiddo.
>>
>>36321167
I still got 11 years up on you I'll do it tomorrow
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.