[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, poorfag schmucks, actual cryptomillionaire here. Let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: pivx_pepe_rich_usd.jpg (37KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pivx_pepe_rich_usd.jpg
37KB, 480x454px
Alright, poorfag schmucks, actual cryptomillionaire here.

Let me in you on a little secret.

4 letters:
PIVX

You can buy it on bittrex and yobit.

It has already increased a hundredfold and normies aren't even aware of it yet. It offers astounding, solid tech for mass adoption and has not even been added on major exchanges yet.

This is your chance. Invest $1000 and you might well have that turn into $100k in the following years.
>>
File: sad-pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
tfw no money to invest in the first place
>>
>>36320812
Dude, you can't even scramble up $100?

Come on now.
>>
thanks anon.

Can you give me a quick rundown on the other cryptocurrencies? Is it true Bitcoin is basically dead?
>>
>>36320854
If bitcoin dies all ALTcurrencies will die
>>
>>36320823
$900 in debt rn

gimme the dollar rich boy
>>
>>36320782
you sure it's not just another hyped out pump 'n dump alt coin anon
>>
>>36320854
>Can you give me a quick rundown on the other cryptocurrencies?

Sure can.

>Is it true Bitcoin is basically dead?

It is not dead, druggies still use it, but it has massive problems. The community has split and is fighting all the time, toxic as hell. The tech is slow as fuck and can't handle mass adoption and instant payments. The fees are high and sometimes you need to wait hours to get your transaction confirmed. There proposed solutions for this, but they are with their own bag of problems.

Ethereum is a very promising crypto, but not really as a currency, but a place to run dapps. Some of which are Augur and Golem (in development). I think it has big potential, but if you did not get in early, you might not see as big profits.

NEM is a little known project with good tech and bad marketing. A sleeping giant.

PIVX is likely to get mass adopted due to instant transactions (you can test this), no issues that bitcoin suffers from and better mining system where users who run the node "stake" which means they earn profits for helping the network. And not only users who can offer masternodes for 10k PIVX like in DASH, but regular users who buy even a little but of PIVX can stake and earn rewards, basically earning money while you sleep.

Since it has not been added on major exchanges yet the smartest bet right now is to buy some Bitcoin off Kraken, Bitstamp and what not, then transfer it to Yobit.net or Bittrex.com and exchange it into PIVX. Then download the official wallet off pivx.org and install it, withdraw the PIVX to your wallet and begin staking (it is easy and explanations are on the website).

Enjoy your NEET bucks and help a potential normie crypto grow and develop!
>>
>>36320889
Wrong, Bitcoin is losing its market share in the crypto currency total market cap as we speak. It is at all time low. It is not the big boy it once was.

>>36320901
Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't be a cryptomillionaire if I wasn't sure. I know the devs, participate in the community, I know the tech and I know the advantages.

If you thought DASH was good then PIVX is even better because it allows staking and earning for normal users and neets and also has no premine that DASH had.
>>
>>36321024
How much would you think would be a decent yield for money invested?

Like I can drop $10 right now and might be able to scrounge up 100, but definitely not 1000. Will I see any benefit for a 10 or 100 though?
>>
how much cashes will i make if i invest 2 dollars
>>
>>36321117
10x rise is very possible in the following year.
10-50x rise in the following 3 years, because users staking is reducing the supply.
100x rise in case of adoption.
1000x rise in case of normie adoption (this is where you cash out).

You risk...losing a few dollars in the short run in return for the huge potential gain - it really is a no brainer.
>>
File: pivx_pepe_smug.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pivx_pepe_smug.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>36321178
2 dollars, come on, donate some of your piss bottles to medical lab or something.

I don't play with at least a few K in such investments as play money, but for you guys 50-100$ might be ok. Just don't sell it as soon as market shakes up, keep holding and following the community.
>>
>>36321199
Ok sounds neat. How do you keep abreast of this kind of thing? Like is it that some new form comes along every so often, you invest and it gets big and you win?

Or is it like, something like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity?
>>
i'm too dumb for this shit
>>
100k is enough to fix my body issues, get a nice car, nice clothes, and go back to school and live on campus...tempting, wish I could know if it was for reals cause trying to mine btc was a fail
>>
>>36321240
>following the community.

What does this mean and how do you do it? And why would you need to? Why couldn't you just, invest in this, then completely ignore it for a couple years and check back then?
>>
>>36320782
I'm in ETC FCT LSK and DGB atm
What do you think of those? They all seem promising to me
>>
>>36321284
The catch is that OP shills his shitcoin to steal neetbucks from robots too stupid to figure this out but greedy enough to participate
>>
>>36320782
You may have a million pivx
But I have billions of yen
Check mate
>>
>>36321331

im in lisk fct and litecoin. I believe litecoi will pump like eth and dash. Litecoin will go to 0.02 this year imho fct to 0.01 and lisk to 100k
>>
>>36321425
I would have bought some LTC if I had BTC left. All of these bags will pump some day anyway. Lisk to 100k would be insane though, I would not bet on that
>>
>>36321274
>Ok sounds neat. How do you keep abreast of this kind of thing? Like is it that some new form comes along every so often, you invest and it gets big and you win?

Pretty much. Cryptos are in such a bull market right now. Tons of useful good tech developing that normies are clueless about but will whine 3-5 years in the future when they realise they could have bought early and become literal millionaires.

I am helping you out because I have a soft spot for robots.

>Or is it like, something like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity?

Crypto itself is once in a lifetime opportunity, but you can choose to diversify. PIVX is a good bet right now.

>>36321291
You don't mine this stuff, you just let your wallet run and your node supports the network with your PIVX units locked in. That's it. You get rewarded for this.

>What does this mean and how do you do it? And why would you need to? Why couldn't you just, invest in this, then completely ignore it for a couple years and check back then?

That works as well, but it is good to just follow what they have in plans and update your client every so often. For example, to stake you have to have the latest client. You can follow them on pivx.slack.com all the news and info is there.

>>36321331
ETC is dumb

FCT is ok, good tech, but mostly for companies

LSK is dumb, clone wannabe copycat and one of
LSK founders is already on another scam project Humaniq, stay away

DGB - ehh...maybe...it does have an autistic name that won't go well with the normie adoption.

>>36321342
Sorry, but you are worth pennies, so no worth stealing from you.

I am giving you a useful tip. This coin is very new. Give it a year and you will see wonders, trust me on this one.

>>36321425
Dump lisk and litecoin for better coins bro. Don't fall for the liteshit scam. It's a copycat from the start.
>>
>>36321607
Explain on how you don't mine it pls?
>>
>>36321575

btw I mean 100k satoshi not 100k usd
>>
>>36321784
It is proof of stake not proof of work coin. The of maintaining the network is not done by miners. It is done by you and me running the client, the node. Leaving it run. You get rewarded for that.
>>
>>36322224
And how do I reap this reward?
>>
File: 1491639153693.jpg (230KB, 1040x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1491639153693.jpg
230KB, 1040x1174px
I would rather keep what little I have saved from my shitty job than get jipped by OP

shit sounds fishy
>>
What site do you use to invest? I was looking at E-Trade not too long ago and found you needed to keep $500 in the account at all times and it had a monthly fee. Not sure if this is the norm.
>>
>>36322254
You just launch the wallet, unlock it, tick the "staking" box and wait for arrow to turn green. Once it is green just leave it be and you are "staking", eventually you get rewarded. The more PIVX you have, the more frequent the reward.
>>
>>36322353
Join Kraken, deposit EUR or USD, then buy Bitcoin, then send Bitcoin to Bitfinex or Yobit.net and buy PIVX
>>
>>36323498
Avoid yobit or at least keep an eye out. Loads of scam reports and problems the last few days
>>
>>36320989
I am in canada and looking to make money on this cypto currency.
Mainly just to buy drugs and then stock pile it till I can flip it for a profit...No idea what to do.
>>
>>36323893
Go to kraken.com, open an account, deposit money from bank, buy bitcoin

Go to bittrex.com, open account, deposit bitcoin.

Buy PIVX with Bitcoin

Withdraw PIVX to your PIVX wallet that you download from PIVX.org

Stake and earn money as you run the wallet in background
>>
>>36324295
Poorfag here
Do you *need* to make an initial investment?
>>
>>36324295
Isn't bitcoin super expensive?
>>
>>36325616
Well, yeah, you need to buy the PIVX.

>>36325692
Yes. 1200$. You don't have to buy whole. You can buy 0.010 Bitcoin
>>
>>36325952
Ah ok so it's not really buying like 1000 dollars worth of this other currency, but buying some portion of bitcoin and then trading it for more of this currency?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.