[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first dream event of the 21st century. If you pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1489556454924.jpg (537KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489556454924.jpg
537KB, 1152x864px
This is the first dream event of the 21st century.

If you pick the wrong groove, you just may LOSE!

The winner of this tournament is the strongest team in the world. These fighters are as good as they come.

Any team can win the tournament. Only a team with ability, guts, and strength can win the title.

Are you r-r-ready to get it on?

The millionaire fighting 2017 is about to begin, hardcore fans have been eagerly anticipating this event, and now the waiting is finally over.

Check your training wheels at the door, (((ladies))) and gentlemen. This is going to be one incredible battle that won't easily be forgotten.

The time has come! With the new history that is going to unfold.

You can feel the intensity in the air as the hopes, dreams, and hearts of these warriors are about to be put to the ultimate test of skill.

What they are after is the title of the world's strongest.

Now are you ready to get it on?!

Next location is: /r9k/

This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
>>
>reddit spacing

telsl you everything you need to know honestly
>>
I didn't read OP is shitpost but I went here to say that August is cute and hot. Plus she has a beautiful name.
>>
Ciara because I already know what her body looks like.
>>
Auggy.

Eliza seems like a shit person.
>>
the one who is legal, you pedofork
>>
Eliza all the way. Would fuck her for days on end.
>>
>>36321309
August is antifa. How is she not a shit person?
>>
>>36320575
They are both children. I don't want to fuck either of them.
>>
>>36322929
Fuck off, you faggot. August is about 18-19 which is perfectly fine. If you want some used 25+ whore than go be a fag somewhere else.
>>
>>36320575
how do you know her name is august?
>>
>>36323099
Where have you been since January? /pol/ doxed her within hours.
>>
File: natsoc.png (18KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
natsoc.png
18KB, 429x410px
>>36320575
eliza is an ugly kike, fuck off with her, august forever. she may be an antifag, but after a good while of dicking and persuasion, she can be your next aryan goddess.
>>
>>36323136
why would i go to /pol/
>>
>>36323166
>why would i go to /pol/
Why not?
>>
File: baitscrewy.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
baitscrewy.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
august probably so I don't go to prison, they are both degenerate uggos anyway

shitpost

tired of seeing beta orbiters doting on eliza even after her parents found out about the hoardes of 400 lb neckbeards obsessing over her and got her to quit the internet
>>
>>36323188
>and got her to quit the internet

She is in Discord and on social media all the time now, she didn't quit shit. All she did was stop coming to /r9k/ to read threads about her.
>>
>>36323185
/pol/ is cancer desu senpai
>>
File: Homu_tips.png (161KB, 265x281px) Image search: [Google]
Homu_tips.png
161KB, 265x281px
>>36323247
>/pol/ is cancer desu senpai

Original tipping.
>>
Eliza, I want to see ahego on that face.
>>
>>36323185
because its filled with morons with less education than your average janitor, who at the same time think they are right about every bit of slop that spills out of their underage minds. /pol/ needs to be nuked.

I honestly hope every IP is logged on /pol/ and every single one is rounded up.
>>
>>36323283
t. /r/thedonald
Originally
>>
>>36320575
Eliza, but how tall is August?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.