[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting a gf possible if you're not a physically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: curious frog.png (41KB, 366x590px) Image search: [Google]
curious frog.png
41KB, 366x590px
Is getting a gf possible if you're not a physically attractive guy?
>>
>>36319190
Yeah, easier than if you're an unattractive female.
Confidence is the key. Dressing well and being fit is a bonus.

You know how women always say they want a man who can make them laugh? Weirdly, that's also true
>>
>>36319248
>You know how women always say they want a man who can make them laugh? Weirdly, that's also true
Yeah, what they mean is they want a funny Chad instead of a boring Chad.

>Yeah, easier than if you're an unattractive female.
Fucking lol
>>
>>36319190
If it wasn't possible we would've been bred out ages ago. Not that it makes it any less difficult. You can only put in as much as effort as you want but the girl decides at the end of the day.
>>
>>36319288
I don't even think girls like funny guys that much. eve if they are chads, the humour doesn't matter that much if at all
>>
>>36319335
It was easier for ugly men back in the day. Few electronic advances, so you weren't competing with men from all over the globe. Women valued a man's job more than they do in today's age. Women weren't brainwashed into thinking even the most pedestrian looking woman deserves Prince Charming.
>>
>>36319288
Are you serious? The main attraction for men is a woman's outward appearance. We don't really give a shit about their personalities. If a woman is ugly, they don't have much to offer us.

On the other hand, men can offer emotional support, financial support for a family, make a girl laugh, etc. That's what they look for in a man. If you think that it's worse for a man to be ugly than for a woman to be ugly you greater misunderstand how men and women are different.
>>
>>36319190
It's possible but it's just not happening is it? For a lot of people for whom it should be simple.
Worse than the impossibility is the denial of the possible.
Makes you think.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.