[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here like, to pretend that they are successful people?,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1463638663215.jpg (304KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463638663215.jpg
304KB, 1600x1600px
Does anyone here like, to pretend that they are successful people?, sometimes I like to pretend that I'm successful in life, I put a suit, I shave myself and go outside to crowed places and pretend that I'm busy talking in the phone about some new bussines, but in the reallity is that I'm a neet, I do this at least once a month and not only that, sometimes I pretend that I'm a musician, artist or anyone that isn't me, when I go out I don't dress with normal clothes I choose disguises to pretend that I'm normal.
>>
>>36318545
your life should be a tv show
>>
File: TrumpBoy.jpg (140KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBoy.jpg
140KB, 1280x853px
>>36318545
THINK BIG
>>
>>36318545
Where I live, everyone thinks they are some kind of famous artist faggot but they are nobody. They all look like hippie fucks. They always exclude me from shit and I look up their stuff online and they have like 50 views and I downvote their shit to oblivion and bookmark it and every once in awhile check back and bomb it again.
>>
File: 1482625874722.gif (2MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1482625874722.gif
2MB, 800x448px
If I was 6' and had at least a 6/10 face I would pretend to be a business Chad.
>>
>>36318636
how do you downvote their stuff multiple times? are we talking about youtube/vimeo here?
>>
>>36318545
That's swell OP. Has anyone ever fallen for it? Like gone and asked you about yourself?
>>
>>36318750
Most people actually believe it, but they never approach, at most I get some comments from some waitress like "you must be really a succeful person" after I leave huge tips.

The most crazed thing I have done is to pretend that I'm a college student, I put normie swag clothes and a small backpack, once I even participated in a college dorm party, I pretended that I studied biology and that I was a freshman living outside the dorms.
>>
>>36318971
>after I leave huge tips.
why do you do this? what do you hope to accomplish by wasting money like this?
>once I even participated in a college dorm party, I pretended that I studied biology and that I was a freshman living outside the dorms.
how did you
a. find the party?
b. not get kicked out when no one knew you?
>>
I don't have to pretend. I'm a Chad who makes 6 figures.
>>
>>36319138
>why do you do this? what do you hope to accomplish by wasting money like this?
Feel important and for a instant I feel like I'm not a neet loser
>find the party?
Easy, It was a friday afternoon, students drink inside the campus every friday, I acted lost and started to talk to some students that were drunk, I offered them weed and I become their best friend in a second, they were planing to have a party in the dorms in the night and they invited me. Drunk people are easy to fool.
>Not get kicked out when no one knew you?
In every party there people that no one know who they are, the important thing is to blend yourself and to not stand out, and always stay in a big group, in fact there was a girl that was studing biology for real, all I had to do was, avoid her questions about college with fast and short answers.
>>
>>36319471
I'm trying to decide if doing this after I graduate in a couple of months is a smart idea or something that would make me clearly a loser stuck in arrested development
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.