[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I fucking hate women. They are all vapid shallow whores.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1492370250619.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492370250619.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
God I fucking hate women. They are all vapid shallow whores. Women are all designed with massive flaws and are utterly useless in advancing society. Their only purpose is to leech off successful men.
>>
Oh look the fake snapchat shit is back
>>
>Their only purpose is to leech off successful men.

this is honestly true. the traits females find attractive in men are indicator of his success in society... they are literally selfish pathetic social leechs
>>
>>36318222
They steal the success of the guys they marry and act as if they made it.
>>
>>36318171
>t. I just got rejected

Also that pic is fake, you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1492096177517.jpg (173KB, 876x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492096177517.jpg
173KB, 876x960px
Why do I have to remind my self every fucking day with /womenHateThreads/ that women are just basically retarded evil creatures in their core?

Why do I keep forgeting this on daily basis when I interract with women? Was I so heavly brainwashed by media and society to expect women to be "pure" "innocent" "neverDoWrong" "sensitive" creatures?.

This is bothering me? How can I overcome this even after I was redpilled I keep forgeting this, I need to rewire my brain somehow
>>
>>36318274
>YOU ARE JUST A VIRGIN LOL
I've been rejected several times but that is besides the point. I have yet to meet any women who strive to be something great.
>>
>>36318274
Yup it's from this site. OP is a fraud who cruises cuck sites looking for pics so he can make people here feel bad. He gets off on your misery.
>>
>>36318171
>They are all vapid shallow whores. Women are all designed with massive flaws and are utterly useless in advancing society. Their only purpose is to leech off successful men.

Pretty much this
>>
>>36318313
Try having a better taste. Not only does it solve your "I've yet to meet any women who strive to be something great" problem but it also takes care of the "hurr all of them are shallow whores".

There's interesting and smart women around. Good luck.
>>
File: cwh03.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cwh03.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
OP looks like nyluh
>>
>God I fucking hate people. They are all vapid shallow idiots. People are all designed with massive flaws and are utterly useless in advancing life. Their only purpose is to leech off successful individuals.
>>
>>36318393
>dude you are just hitting on wrong women
You are a fucking retard who thinks like a girl. Trying being an average guy or below and you will realize how hard it is.

>>36318331
It was posted on /b/.
>>
>>36318411
Men can be pretty good people. You can live anywhere and find at least one nice dude.
>>
>>36318447
You still saved it cuck boy. You know that's what you're into.
>>
Jesus, just meet a sweetheart at a library instead of hitting on whores at a bar. Use that age old housing contractor saying "Location Location Location"
>>
>>36318506
I felt like it was appropriate for this kind of thread. I hate cuck shit though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.