[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that men are into all sorts of women including disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

File: index.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
Why is it that men are into all sorts of women including disgusting obese ones but women are only into one type of man?

WTF is up with this bullshit?
>>
It's not true.

There are tons of women into guys who are a little outside the norm.

These women themselves tend to be a little outside the norm.

And no, getting a lot of piercings and tattoos doesn't in and of itself make you outside the norm. It's an inner thing.
>>
>>36317832

I'm talking about physical qualities, dear anon.

100% of the girls want a tall, macular and generally big guy with a chiselled chin and preferably white.

Nobody goes for the other men.
>>
>women are only into one type of man
>85% of men have had sex by age 21
>a lot of those men are manlets/obese/ugly
how can these all be true?
>>
>>36317906
You already know the answer dipshit.
>>
>>36317952

Women should be exterminated?

Of course this comment is not original ffs.
>>
Shut the fuck up
Roasties all want an attractive dude, oh no
Just like dudes want to fuck a supermodel
Just stop being a faggot and you'll find a date
>>
>>36318001
>Just like dudes want to fuck a supermodel

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS THAT THAT IS NOT TRUE. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>36318022
Right because I'm sure if a supermodel came up to you or any other robot and offered to fuck him he'd turn her down right? Lmfao yeah dude I'm sure
>>
>>36318001
no, all I want is just someone to love me and I don't care how ugly they are , all the ugly girls I talked to want the 10/10 model
>>
>>36318061
Shut up you fuckng idiot
>>
>>36318061
But I'd also fuck a plain-faced fat chick who wanted me, while a girl wouldn't fuck such a dude unless he was incredibly charming and confident.
>>
File: tumblr_oa6djkT1FM1qmaqono3_1280.jpg (181KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa6djkT1FM1qmaqono3_1280.jpg
181KB, 1080x720px
>>36317984
>women should be exterminated for following that primary programming in selecting the most genetically appropriate breeding stock

And you know what would happen if the reverse was in operation? We'd have a society filled with the diseased, deformed and disabled. Natural selection in action baby, you're just salty you're not one of the chosen few, not because you weren't born attractive, but because you're too lazy in your cuck life to elevate yourself to a higher status. Having a boring attitude, no hobbies and a weak, underdeveloped body just comes too easy than having to put effort into things right?
>>
But that's wrong anon!

Women like Chad, Nerdy Chad, Fit Chad, Hippie Chad...
>>
>>36317783
Natural selection you dummy. Men can fuck any woman, but women have to pick the best man. Naturally, that "best man" tends to be a certain type of person.
>>
>>36318113
And girls still fuck plenty of average guys in highscool and college. Maybe its because theyre normies who know how to talk to girls
>>36318070
You're lying to yourself
>>36318107
You first retard
>>
>>36318169
You're so dumb it's incomprehensible
>>
>>36317783
WTF is up with it is that it just... isn't true.
>>
>>36318061
The point is that's not the only type men want. So obvious you're a roasty you can't even read.
>>
>>36318176
Stop talking about yourself that way, anon
Girls like it when you have higher self esteem than that
>>
>>36318198
And plenty of girls go for guys who arent jocks or are skinny or just completely average
>>
>>36318202
XD omg fucking upvoted XXD
>>
>>36318169
Im not lying to myself anon... I wish I was wrong
>>
women like lots of different guys, just not you
>>
>>36318232
The numbers aren't equivalent.
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73KB, 600x900px
Everyone wants a best match to reproduce.

Everyone wants people of the opposite gender that are healthy and also were always healthy during their growing up. They should be fit and their structure prove of healthy hormone levels (affecting height, symmetry, no defects such as receded chin). This is always true.

Women also don't want men that are dominated, on one way or the other, by other men. In that case, they want the more dominant one.

There doesn't have to be more to it.
>>
>>36318119
>And you know what would happen if the reverse was in operation? We'd have a society filled with the diseased, deformed and disabled.
>not being attractive means you have a disease, are deformed and disabled
ok anon
>>
>>36318248
No matter how good looking someone is, of course they'd dream about the 10/10
Plenty of people still have far more realistic desires like yours. Some want love, others want stability, some want someome who's basically a best friend they fuck sometimes
You can't be put off because attractive people attract people
>>36318266
I see plenty of ugly couples in the city every day or in online relationships
>>
>>36318311
Yet men will take whatever woman.
>>
>>36318155

That's exactly my point anon. Glad somebody could capture the essence of this thread so succulently.

What I don't get is how they expect to get Chad just because they are not fat. That's literally all they got going for them, most of them, and they think that's some kind of accomplishment.
>>
>>36318337
>I see plenty of ugly couples in the city every day or in online relationships
That's nice but it in no way relates to what I said.
>>
>>36317906
Just like most men want women that are shorter than them, skinny with well developed cheekbones and neotenous features.
This isn't a gendered issue. The men that are attracted to women that are drastically different from that archetype are fetishits and there aren't many of them around either.
It's just that the range of women men are willing to date is wider than the other way around which can easily be explained by the sexual marketplace where men are desperate for women.
>>
>>36318311
Okay, then where are all the girls who complain about not being able to attract any man?
>>
>>36318382
Probably not on r9k
>>
>>36318315
If you're unattractive you might as well be genetically handicapped. Biology doesn't give a shit about how much of a nice guy you are senpai. Thankfully for that the wonders of modern medicine have provided us with a discount of sorts.

I was already born an attractive female save for one major flaw, that being I had a massive fucking nose. I didn't go through the pain and suffering of a nosejob so I could improve my personality, I did it because the cold, hard truth is that on a planet of 7.5 billion humans, appearance is really the only thing that matters outside of the sciences. I simply combined two, so you better start saving.
>>
>>36318119

>implying it's all genetic
>implying retarded single mother don't ruin their sons by neglecting them
>>
>>36318385
No you are wrong. Don't project your fetish onto other people.
>>
>>36318419
>only the single mother is retarded
>not the retarded father that abandoned them

You should have been aborted desu.
>>
>>36318371
>It's just that the range of women men are willing to date is wider than the other way around

This is all you had to say.

Basically, women have almost no sex drive compared to men. They're willing to wait and pass over average giys until they get a chance with a 10/10, which men would go crazy waiting for.
>>
>>36318311
>>36318119
>>36318167

Can you please fuck off with this evolutionary psychology bullshit? It's clearly not true. It's very easy to find counter examples.

>dumb Chad with 85 IQ who works as a garbage man, white, 6'4
>gets laid every week

>Indian professor of Mathematics, 145IQ, comes from a wealthy family, 5'8
>managed to get married in his late 30s to a desperate woman in her 30s
>never had sex before hand

Yeah, the strong sure are procreating, lol.
>>
>>36318337
I understand that people will allways look for perfection I don't mind that its normal , but thing is ,girls I tried asking out didn't even give me a slight chance to prove myself based on my looks alone , I still hope that someday I'll find my match
>>
>>36318440

The single mother has custody of the child. And she chose to reproduce with an unreliable man. It's her responsibility to raise the kids properly.
>>
>>36318408
My point is that they're NOWHERE. They don't exist. Not on Tumblr, not on Lolcow. Any girl can easily get a boyfriend, just not one who meets their ridiculous standards. Meanwhile many robots can't attract any girl.
>>
>>36318433
>fetish

what?
>>
>>36318337
lmao roasty in total denial. They dont just dream of Chad they actively pursue Chad, or they give up and shoot for a guy 1-2 points above her. meanwhile beta guys shoot for 2-3 points below or die alone. stop posting if you cant be on topic.
>>
>>36318473
lmao I promise you that no literally retarded Chad garbage men are getting laid every week. I wouldn't fuck a trashman with an IQ of 84 regardless of how good they looked. It'd be like shagging an attractive toddler, gross.
>>
>>36318410
You probably got plenty male attention before getting your nose done.
>>
>>36317783
Many chicks are into fat dudes. I've encountered non-rich fat guys who bang more girls than I can ever hope to imagine.

Don't know if they like them because they are fat or if they don't mind the fat, but they definitely like them.
>>
>>36318515
Not really because truth is I'm an isolatory, solitary NEET that hates people but that's a story for another day. At least now I can be cold and bitchy and get away with it. Nobody gives a shit about the ice queen when she has a nose like Shlomo.
>>
>>36318514

You don't know what 85 IQ is like. It's not borderline retardation.
>>
>>36318487
If you're attracted to something that differs drastically from what is commonly considered attractive, it's a fetish.
There aren't millions of men runnung around wanting to fuck obese women, wich is the whole premise of this thread.
>>
>>36318540

>Many chicks are into fat dudes

It's the same type. They want big manly guys. Fat actually helps with that.
>>
>>36318579
>the vast majority of people in the United States have I.Q.s between 80 and 120, with an I.Q. of 100 considered average. To be diagnosed as having mental retardation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75, i.e. significantly below average.

Okay I legit didn't know they could go down that low and not have it be legal retardation, colour me surprised. Still wouldn't do it though because I'm an academic and idiots ought to be euthanised.
>>
>>36318340
>>36318473
I don't see how that's contradictory to what I said.
Women don't want weak men is what I said.
So what are you guys saying?
>>
>>36318599
Honestly I thought you were on the other side of the debate but then i read your whole comment and agreed so that's why I deleted my response
>>
>>36318599

Well why aren't there women who have fetishes for other kinds of men?
>>
>>36318616

You come off as pretty dumb for an "academic", frankly.
>>
>>36318622
>Women won't accept weak guys
>Men won't accept [______] women

There is nothing to fill in that blank.
>>
>>36318622

What is your definition of weak?
>>
>>36318643
There are, but the point of a fetish is that it's typically abnormal or rare.

>>36318674
You can't accurately diagnose nor measure somebody's intelligence based off of a handful of posts. Goldwater rule bby.
>>
File: happy_handsome_man.png (68KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
happy_handsome_man.png
68KB, 330x346px
>>36318612
So some like ripped guys, some like skinny guys and some like chubby guys as long as they're manly?
Wow, it's almost like when men like fit girls, or skinny girls, or chubby girls as long as they're feminine.
>>
>>36318001
I just want a kinda cute girl to love me. I don't even care about sex, as long as she isn't having it with someone else.
>>
>>36318612
>obese men are the same type as slim men

I don't know, anon. Sure, they're both men, but that's too different for them to be the same type.

That'd be like a girl saying all guys want pretty, girly women and then lumping obese women and slim women under the same type because they can both be considered pretty or girly.

Anything's the "same type" with generic enough criteria.
>>
>>36318616

>I'm an academic

Oh so you're on of them roasties who are dumbing down the species.

>implying you won't marry some dumb fuck after you fail to find your smart Chad who is probably way above your league

>implying you won't look at your male colleagues with disdain because they aren't Chads even though they are amongst the smartest 0.1% of the population.
>>
>>36318708
Men will go for masculine girls as well.

>>36318694
>There are

In the same sense that "there are" white-skinned black people because one in a million are albinos. Men are infinitely more likely to be attracted t o anything abnormal. Note all the robots who want to be dominated, while few women are into being dominant.
>>
File: IMG_4898.jpg (17KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4898.jpg
17KB, 500x316px
>>36318119
>genetically appropriate breeding stock
We aren't a bunch of spear chucking savages, anon. Traits you're associating with genetic fitness is almost meaningless, especially in today's society. Many genetic defects more likely to be inherited from mother, not to mention the amount of congenital disease and complications during pregnancy. We do have a society full of disease, many people are carriers of genetic defects, our entire population is living with latent viral infections, our ability to treat these is the only thing preventing it from becoming prevalent, but the keyword is treat. As we find ways to give people with actual genetic defects longer, more normal lives, it's only going to get worse. Not to mention the carriers who already are. You know millenials are going to be the first generation to have a shorter lifespan than their parents?
>>
>>36318794
>Men will go for masculine girls
bullshit
Tomboys aren't masculine. Show me the men who go for women with distinctly masculine secondary sex characteristics.
>>
>>36317930
Lies, drunk sex, and men and women lowering their standards.
>>
File: IMG_2121.jpg (60KB, 721x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
60KB, 721x918px
>>36318061
Yeah, I don't want a disease from some nonvirgin skeleton.
>>
>>36318764
>oh so you're on of them roasties who are dumbing down the species

Actually I just graduated this year in STEM. Have been offered a master's scholarship at my uni that I'm going to be continuing as of September.

>implying you won't marry some dumb fuck after you fail to find your smart Chad who is probably way above your league
Implying I don't already have a fiance who's a 6/10 forester and conservationist but the most genuine, kind and funniest human being I know. Also has aspirations, try it sometime.

>implying you won't look at your male colleagues with disdain because they aren't Chads even though they are amongst the smartest 0.1% of the population
I'm actually somebody that's attracted to intelligence which is why my partner is less attractive to me, but as somebody involved in a science field I have espouse the system of natural selection, because I'm not an idiot.
Looks mean nothing to me if the light is on but nobody's there. You can't have a relationship with just somebody's face Anon.

I know you'd dearly love if all those stereotypes you endorse were applicable to every woman, but I'm sorry in the case it just doesn't hold water. I cannot STAND idiots. I had to stand and listen to some dumb as rocks army Chad talking at me for 20 mins straight last year at a party and I wanted to take his gun and blow my brains out.
>>
>>36318844

The women know this anon. They just don't want to admit they are being stupid.

They know that their dumb Chad is a lower status man who is going to be working for the men that they rejected, "but hey at least he towers over me when I wear heels!"
>>
>>36318914
Your bf had probably been in a lot ofnpants before yours. Chad.
>>
>>36318914

I just love that I triggered you enough to write that long post. I'm not even going to read it.

Enjoy the rest of the day, dumb roastie.
>>
File: 1450375846359.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1450375846359.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>36318844
Everything you just described is simply a consequence of overpopulation in line with with technological advancement. Our numbers need to be more than halved within the next 200 years or we've quite literally fucked ourselves. When the extermination happens, and it will happen whether it be public or covert means, you'd be surprised how fast we return to our spear-chucking savage natures. Sure we'll still be just as intelligent and just as advanced, but you can't escape your biology Anon. In the future we're not going to have to room for the defective. We can't afford to.
>>
>>36318922
This, I'm 6'2" and know that being tall has no practical advantages in the modern world. It shouldn't be a factor in gauging attractiveness.

Not that it's ever helped me.
>>
>>36318951
idk what a ofnpants is but if you're referring to other women, I'm bisexual so I really don't mind at all. I'm not insecure because I understand and recognise my worth.

>>36318970
kk, you too senpai x
>>
>>36318061
Jokes on you, there are supermodels who are worse than some random hot girls from the internet,
>>
>>36317930
>85% percent of men have had sex by 21

lol no. Don't get me wrong we here at r9k are bottom of the barrel but that number is probably closer to 50-60% these days. Easily 85-90% for women though.
>>
>>36319027
Point is the guy you're with probably got all kinds of female attention from his charisma or whatever.
>>
>>36318119

>Having a boring attitude, no hobbies and a weak, underdeveloped body just comes too easy than having to put effort into things right?

You're projecting, thats a description of a woman. a woman.
>>
>>36319338
He sure does, but I'm not purporting that personality and intelligence can't be as attractive as looks, otherwise I wouldn't be with him. He could look like a cave troll and I'd still love the shit out of him.
>>
>>36319300
And where are you pulling your statistics from, anon?

Pic related is from the CDC. The average age kids have sex is only decreasing as the years go on too. Men generally lose their virginity first too.
>>
>>36318311
>defects such as receded chin

Yeah, lots of cavemen where killed by sabretooth tigers due to their chin weakness...

Lets not forget the plague only affected those with receded chins too...
>>
>>36319411
>self-reported

lol dkm
>>
>>36318410

You look down syndrome and sit like a retard
>>
>>36319542
Just because you don't like the results, doesn't mean they're wrong.
>>
>>36319639

Have you even taken a fucking basic statistics class?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-report_study

Go ready about bias. Fucking educate yourself dumb nigger then come back.
>>
File: Counter_9825e2_5886436.jpg (67KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
Counter_9825e2_5886436.jpg
67KB, 735x541px
>>36319682
lol inb4444444
>>
>>36318410
I think her baggy eyes are cute! Cute!
>>
>>36319682
Do you have proof that enough people lied to skew the results on this anonymous, confidential census survey? The type of survey you complete at home and then mail in?

The results aren't even farfetched and if you can't find a more legitimate survey to dispute them then your posts are meaningless.
>>
>>36319809
lol you have no proof besides a self report study and you're asking me for proof?? The burden of proof is on you faggot and all you've pulled up is some shitty self-reporting survey

It's just like all those annoying cunts who tell people they're 6'0 when they're really 1.75
>>
>>36320565
>when they're really 1.75
I have no idea what these numbers mean
>>
File: tyler-the-creator-200-082911.jpg (12KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator-200-082911.jpg
12KB, 200x225px
>>36318001
>>36318061
>>36318169
>women on /r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
ON AVOIDING TEMPTATIONS
The Arcane Codices are not comforting, but they can help harden the heart. Some words from the tail end of Volume IV follow.

From Vol. IV:
J. 1. "Temptation is the core of the succubus' being. It is her single, most powerful spell."
[Comment] Leywalker Cauldwell states: "Of course, it is no magic in truth. The Codex' original author displays this flair for turns of phrase often."

2. "However, she does not work alone. Her ally lies in the heart of the acolyte."
[Comment] Spellsword Antoku states: "By this it is meant that she preys upon the acolyte's weaknesses and desires. In Samemaru the Ironhide's youth, he was the only acolyte to ascend in a pool of nine. The romantic young men around him were taken with the newly written novels of his time that spoke of courtly love. Sad-eyed women with high brows and raven hair haunted their every dream, and they began to study music and poetry-writing to entice the lasses. One by one, they fell, their hearts burning painfully in their chests, crying out for love, for the touch of a woman. Two took their own lives and the others surrendered their mana willingly. When I took my apprenticeship with him, I asked my Master where his fortitude sprang from. He said, 'To a young man still unsure of the world, there is nothing quite so awful to behold as the word no from the lips of a woman. It could have broken me. Instead it made me certain of my destiny.' It is the acolyte's own strength that determines his fate."
[Comment] Oswald The Grey adds: "A tale well told. It is up to one's own grit in the end."
[Comment] Jaw'an The Devourer states: "It is best to resign oneself early to a great destiny. When the door of sexuality closes, turn and face the gate to power. Mana shall be your key; patience, your guide. Only time is your gatekeeper."

So it is recorded.
>>
Girls like all kinds of men. just not beta cucks like your self OP
>>
>>36320565
I have cited a government regulated survey that has been issued to a large population. You don't have ANY kind of study attached to your claims about less kids having sex or whatever you're arguing.

You don't have shit, so if you don't have a study then fuck off.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.