[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't had sex at all, no bjs, hot makeouts many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CvKgaCo.jpg (36KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
CvKgaCo.jpg
36KB, 600x627px
If you haven't had sex at all, no bjs, hot makeouts many times if nothing hawt, by age 15 as a male, then you will not make it. If you have anything past kissing as a female before 15, you will not make it, as a female.
>>
I lost my virginity at 20. First kiss at 18. You're a liar. You can probably make it at any age. All you need is a lack of shame.
>>
>>36317174
I lost my virginity at 22 and suddenly started having sex and dating pretty successfully after a decade of being a loser. Stop fucking with people, back when I didn't know any better posts like these made me wanna give up on life.
>>
>>36317213
You are here so I am right.
>>
>>36317261
How do you do it anon
>>
Le bump it's true though really prove me wrong.
>>
>>36317261
I lost mine at 21 to a fat 2/10. Became a depressed loser afterwards.
>>
>mental health deteriorates in high school
>sudden onset of severe social anxiety which led to complete isolation and no social life
>hated myself everyday
>suicidal
>somehow make it through high school
>get job
>meet girl there
>lose my virginity to her
>we date shortly
>self confidence improves
>move on to fucking other girls

I'm 24 now and I've fucked 8 hot girls and 2 meh girls in the last 6 years. Not super impressive or anything but if you would have told 15 year old me I'd never believe it. It's never impossible to improve
>>
God damn I swear the bar gets lower every year. By the time this decade is out you'll be hearing people on this board saying
>If you haven't had sex by age 10 then you should probably just kill yourself desu
>>
>>36318730
So out of about over 4000 days of being horny post puberty, as a male, you've had sex with ten people? Yeah. Sounds awsome. You sure did make it. And I bet your job and social life are super too. Why else would you be on this website, you must be shitposting with your best friends right now amiright?

>>36318845
Guys hit puberty at 14 so saying 15 aint all that low at all. You are full of horny at that age more than later on, and old enough to not act like a dumb kid, unless you are defective then that's that. When making someone into a tool, like a terroist elite, you get them by 12 or not at all. You don't change much past those HS years. Pitty fucks don't make you successful out of the tens of thousands of faps, out of the hundreds of thousands of erections, you put your dick in how many? Not enough to be impressive enough to make it in life unless you can do it when you want to. Because, if you cannot do it when you most wanted it, why would you be pushed to achieve ANYTHING fun in life? You're fucked.
>>
I guess I'll let this archive.
>>
I'm a 23 KHHV and I -will- make it. Dattebayo!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.