[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>>FEMALES OF 4CHAN LOOK HERE!!<<<<

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1478546431031.jpg (172KB, 634x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478546431031.jpg
172KB, 634x1000px
>>>>FEMALES OF 4CHAN LOOK HERE!!<<<< >>>>FEMALES OF 4CHAN LOOK HERE!!<<<<

How does it feel to be unattractive in this world where beauty means absolutely EVERYTHING for a girl? How does it feel to watch the guy you have a big crush on chase religiously after a HOT girl like me, and completely ignores you no matter how hard you try to get noticed? How does it feel to be never able to have your prince charming, and happily ever after, like you always dreamt? How does it feel to be with a loser boyfriend who you try very hard to like and only because you are way too sad and lonely? ;___;

Unattractive girls CANNOT BE HAPPY. It's true, because beauty means EVERYTHING for a girl. It's different for guys, a guy can be ugly, but if he's strong and brave (Shrek), has a big heart (Hunchback of Notre Dame), or makes a lot of money (Trump), he can always get the most amazing beautiful girls and be happy. When is the last time you had an ugly or fat female protagonist in a story? Ever? It's "BEAUTY and the Beast", you never get "the Prince and the Manatee". For girls, if you are ugly, no matter how successful or how much of a good person you are, no one will ever want you. It's the sad truth. ;_________;

You try to find a place to belong, you found /r9k/, you found a bunch of anti-social virgins. But guess what? Not even the anti-social fat and ugly basement-dwelling virgins want you!!!!! No one will ever truly love you, no man can love an ugly girl, EVER...

Picture related, ME, the attractive girl guys would actually want to be with. Ask yourself, do you look like that? Do ya? =)
>>
File: 0percentMAD.jpg (51KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
0percentMAD.jpg
51KB, 676x858px
The last 2 digits of my post represent how mad I am.
>>
File: 1492138945225.jpg (138KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
1492138945225.jpg
138KB, 890x656px
This is high level bait.

>girls
>R9k

Choose one
>>
>>36316390
Why does self hate feel so good? Keep posting, queen
>>
>>36316390
aahhh thank you for the wonderful message~
i'll keep it in my heart as it speaks the absolute truth
>>
File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
Fuck this

I hate normie girls so much. You have everything you ever wanted. But you still come here. Fuck you. Let us at least have this place.
>>
>>36316651
its ours now, it should be!!
>>
File: 1492038281549.jpg (12KB, 452x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492038281549.jpg
12KB, 452x274px
I like this bitch, at least, she says the truth and she is not saying shit like "oh, i'm a poor femanon, I like to say that i'm ugly instead of accepting that i ain't so disgraced because it gives to me more attention"
>>
>>36316651

Well maybe you shouldnt have screeched and complained whenever the malebots tried to get the normies to leave. You brought this on yourself

t. Fembot
>>
>>36316390
tfw this is exactly how I felt up until recently. and the only way I regained self esteem is by sending nudes to tsundere Chad and him giving me attention. Don't bait my brain with this shit OP
>>
lmao I know this is bait but I was already an attractive female, naturally blonde, blue-eyed, porcelain skin, 5'7". The biggest flaw in my appearance was my nose, and I just had a nosejob last week so I gotta be honest to the McMeme Deluxe that is OP, I feel pretty fucking amazing tbqh senpai.
>>
That looks like a man.

Going through all that effort form some (yous)

Sad!
>>
No ass, no tits and blonde and a butterface. This person doesn't look attractive, even by my pretty low standards.

(shit bait by the way)
>>
>>36317571

Fuck off, i supported them. Its not my fault that other fembots are such attentionwhores.
>>
>>36316651
>>36317571
>>36318047

Fembot uprising when?
>>
>>36316390
Trump is fabulous.
>>
>>36318415

Dont make me laugh, if the girls here cared about this board they wouldnt whore themselves out for a bit of attention.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.