[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /r9k/...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /r9k/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke feminist cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.
>>
>>36315745
Who says anyone is joking?
>>
File: Smashing1.jpg (10KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
Smashing1.jpg
10KB, 236x243px
[/spoiler]orifiginal riginality[/spoiler]
>>
>>36315745
I think she wants it, boys
>>
>>36315745
i hope you get raped again you kike
>>
File: smashing bros.jpg (64KB, 633x708px) Image search: [Google]
smashing bros.jpg
64KB, 633x708px
This is copy pasta dumbasses

Nickelodeon - The Wild Thornberrys Lyrics

Artist: Nickelodeon

Album: Miscellaneous

Genre: Rock
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
RIFF-it good.
Listen while you read!

Hi, I'm Eliza Thornberry
Part of your average family
I got a dad
A mom,
And... a sister
That's Donnie
We found him and Darwin
He found us
About our house
It moves
Because we travel all over the world
You see my dad holds his nature show
And... my mom shoots it
Okay so we're not that average

But between you and me
Something amazing happened
And now I can talk to animals!
It's pretty cool and totally secret
And you know what?,
Life will never be the same

[Monkey screams]

AHHHH!
>>
File: 1403206601870.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403206601870.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>36315745
[/spoiler]sage goes in all fields[/spoiler]
>>
>>36315745
Rape wouldn't happen anywhere as much as it does now if our society had arranged marriages.
>>
File: My dorito face when.jpg (105KB, 689x347px) Image search: [Google]
My dorito face when.jpg
105KB, 689x347px
>>36315745
>hq
>default
Quick what was the boy's name from the show? I only remember Darwin.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.