[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even getting a high-paying and respectable job will allow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489323240261.jpg (141KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489323240261.jpg
141KB, 800x450px
Not even getting a high-paying and respectable job will allow a fembot to get a nice boyfriend.

Yes, she could probably convince a NEET or drug addict to live with her as a househusband, but they are the lowest quality male. A man in the same position could pick any girl he likes.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Even women want to be chad
>>
>>36315142
You kidding? Everyone wants to be Chad. Kids watch TV, and dream of one thing: Becoming Chad when they grow up.

But remember this, in case you wanna be Chad but feel too old: It's never too late to become Chad.
>>
>>36315123
What kinda boyfriend do you want? I'm not a NEET and my body is nice and I'm a good person.
>>
>high-paying and respectable job
is not a turn-on or advantage at all.
Not many normie guys I know see much advantage in strong successful women.
Hell I am a NEET and r9k and even I think of it as "okay I can deal with that... I hope" even when you count in the househusband spiel.
>>
>>36315123
>Not even getting a high-paying and respectable job will allow a fembot to get a nice boyfriend.

Don't project female desires on to men.
>>
>>36315330
I am doing the exact opposite.

>>36315312
Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>36315246
Can you really tolerate dating someone ugly and autistic?

I just want someone who I can engage in a mutually beneficial partnership with. You help me improve and I help you improve.
>>
>>36316481
>Can you really tolerate dating someone ugly and autistic?
Yes, I can, but not fat or unhygienic.
>I just want someone who I can engage in a mutually beneficial partnership with. You help me improve and I help you improve.
That would be wonderful but it's a bit too late probably, I have already improved enough.
>>
>Not even getting a high-paying and respectable job will allow a fembot to get a nice boyfriend.
lol

at least troll belivably
>>
>>36316531
>That would be wonderful but it's a bit too late probably, I have already improved enough.
How? I don't think you can ever stop improving. Even if it's just something silly like learning how to paint there is always something to do..
>>
>>36315312
>Not many normie guys I know see much advantage in strong successful women.

All her being successful means is that you'll have to pay her more money for her to find you attractive since she already makes a lot of money herself.

"Yay! I have to do even more work to be loved!"
>>
>>36315123
>fembot
Ok, let's just assume that OP is indeed female.

Look at the difference between a robot and a fembot, the robot simply wants a girlfriend, any girlfriend, we'll even settle for the ugly girls, few robots actually ask for Stacy and they are deluded fucks.

But no, not the female she wants a ''nice boyfriend'' aka Chad, there's no way in hell she'll settle for a lesser male, like we would do with an ugly female. Really makes you think, doesn't it ?
>>
>>36316637
>How? I don't think you can ever stop improving.
Of course, I just said it because I always wanted a NEET gf to fix my life together with, but I already did it alone so it is too late for that part.
>>
>>36316814
lol, why does it matter if OP is female or not? Are you not able to discuss his statement if he isn't a girl?
>>
>>36316814
Not OP, but why would I settle for a shitty boyfriend when it would be worse than being alone? It makes no sense. It's like eating poisonous food just because you're hungry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.