[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it take to get whiter teeth? Do whitening strips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hjhgjh.jpg (39KB, 865x577px) Image search: [Google]
hjhgjh.jpg
39KB, 865x577px
What does it take to get whiter teeth?

Do whitening strips actually work?
>>
>>36314951
Listerine and that one Crest whitening shit works
>>
you can get teeth whitening tooth paste in britbongistan probably everywhere. works pretty well
>>
just keep your mouth closed nobody likes it when you smile too much
>>
Yea they do work, I used crest whitening strips
>>
File: 1491888041927.jpg (23KB, 364x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491888041927.jpg
23KB, 364x357px
The crest whitening strips work toooo fucking well.

I had it on my upper row of teeth for just 10 mins before I had to spit it out cus it was so nasty.

My upper row has been whiter for like 7 years now. Fucking bleached the brown away
>>
>>36314985
>>36315039
>>36315112
How dramatic were the results?
>>
Be careful with some of those whitening products. My dingus friend used too much that his top row look cartoonishly white. Like what you'd imagine a television hosts teeth to look like.
>>
>>36314951
I use Kroger brand whitening strips and by golly they work. Plus theyre half the price of name brand strips.
>>
I can't seem to find Crest Whitening strips anywhere on any UK website
>>
File: son-of-mask-2.jpg (86KB, 612x815px) Image search: [Google]
son-of-mask-2.jpg
86KB, 612x815px
>>36315267
I swear, thats what woulda happened to me.
>>
>>36314951
Teeth tend to be slightly yellow naturally. Whitening products weaken the enamel and make you more prone to cavities.
>>
>>36315841
Don't listen to this devil, being attractive is all that matters.
>>
Get some bleach from your laundry room. Drink it.
>>
>>36315841
Tell that to the woman you're trying to bring home from the bar next weekend.
>>
>>36316840
youre so fucking pathetic your whole life revolves around women
>>
>>36314951
The teeth on the left side are completely fine, no need to whiten them really
>>
>>36317038
Just LOL man..
>>
Do crest white strips work? My teeth are already decent but I want that normie level whiteness
>>
get one of the 97c mouth guards from walmart or wherever and cheap $5 whitening gel.

put the mouth guard in warm water until it gets malleable then form it around your teeth. then use it with the whitening gel.

cheapo custom whitening trays.
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (60KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
60KB, 461x400px
>>36315841
It's worse than that the dentin underneath the enamel is actually yellow.
>>
>>36314951
Teeth are actually naturally yellow, the white sheen that they have is due to the enamel that protects them and once lost its lost forever, unless scientists can better figure out and make mainstream the stem cell/laser tech they've been working on, which is progressing.

Any attempts to whiten your teeth will involve artificially coloring them or dentist work. The more you use said products the more it'll grind away the enamel exposing your teeth to decay which can be very rapid. Human teeth are surprisingly brittle to a ridiculous degree and most have some type of problem going on with them even from brushing too hard. Human teeth aren't meant to last all that long in reality, around 35-40 years at max at their full potential at best.
>>
>>36316840
you have to be over the age of 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>36317038
welcome to r9k newfag, please lurk more before spewing retarded bullshit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.