[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why don't you rescue robots by giving them the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1491036590007.jpg (566KB, 1469x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1491036590007.jpg
566KB, 1469x2031px
Fembots, why don't you rescue robots by giving them the motivation needed to try and succeed in life? Boys are very easily motivated, you know, it can be as easy as telling them to try their very best. If it doesn't seem worth your time, keep in mind that they would probably be more than happy to buy you figurines or cute things with their wages, since it's all thanks to you after all.
>>
>>36314614
>tfw is actually buy a girl things with my wage money if she spent time with me
>>
>>36314614
Because women are selfish cunts who won't lift a finger for anyone
>>
>>36314614
what a waste of time!
the fembot can easily just take the accomplished chad~
(nevermind that because she did nothing to support his ascendancy she has no claim to any of it and he is like as not to drop her on a whim because he knows as well as anyone that she made no investment and is merely as ornamental companion - another material acquisition on his pile of independent conquests)
>>
>tfw you put in effort and improved yourself and your life all for hypothetical future gf
>tfw hypothetical future gf never came
>>
>>36314642
>>36314953
>>36315096
And here are your answers >>36314614
most robots hate women so fembots live in fear
>>
>>36315219
>most robots hate women
With good reason.
>>
>>36315219
>fembots live in fear

>tfw no fembot to protect
>>
>>36314614
>Implying fembots would choose robots over Chad's.

Even I'm not retarded enough to believe I have a shot with them.
>>
>>36315263
The reason being that robots hate themselves, and they put up a barrier to keep others from seeing what they hate by telling normies to gtfo.
>>
>>36315219
>most robots hate women so fembots live in fear

Do I have to kidnap one and imprison her in my house until she loves me?
>>
>>36315432
>Do I have to kidnap one and imprison her in my house until she loves me?
pls do that to me desu
>>
>implying I want a beta orbiter who will never leave me alone
>implying I want to hang out with anyone who likes me that much
>implying I want to own weeb figurines

lol

grow a fucking spine, no woman will be your salvation. women are just as shitty as guys are. rescue yourselves.
>>
>>36315888
>already trying to make me think you won't run away so I let my guard down

You're a sneaky one.
>>
>>36315919
Why don't you want people to like you?
Are you ok?
>>
>>36315919
>women are just as shitty as guys are. rescue yourselves.
Doesn't sound like there's much reason to.
>>
>>36315432
I don't think Stockholm syndrome works that way
>>
>>36316177
Still worth a shot though, right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.