[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You were happy but decided to leave because you "didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472527542691.jpg (51KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472527542691.jpg
51KB, 640x481px
You were happy but decided to leave because you "didn't know if you could be happier". That's entitlement. I cannot even believe that. I honestly can't. "Everything is great but I want something better, more". Wow. You were upset because once I didn't want to do a puzzle, so I played a game on my phone while you did a puzzle. Is that not a two-way street? But you definitely wanted attention WHILE you did the puzzle, you made sure to indicate that to me. So it's my job to sit there and do what you like while you do a puzzle, but if I play a game I'm evil. That's unfair. You said you felt like you were being held back. I can't even fathom how I was holding you back. Everything you did I supported without question, even the idea of fucking going across the world for college. That's ridiculous. You were upset at my sense of humor, that I say retarded, but your best friends and family say it all the time. But I'm different because you can get rid of me. Ridiculous.

But you still told me you love me before you left? Are you kidding? You have no idea what you want. You're no different from anyone else. Everyone is the same. You're no different. 2 days before, a note about the future, how "scared" you were we wouldn't be able to spend it together. But, being that everyone is the same, a microscopic wrench in the gears changed all that and I'm not surprised. I am never surprised at that. You will never find another me, I guarantee it. I am a special case. And you won't. Relationships are all the same, and maybe someday the petty bullshit that makes it okay to end things can stop. I am glad to have "taught you so much" as you said. Glad I could be of service and nothing more. Class dismissed, then.
>>
Sounds like a real manipulative and dumb bitch. You did good by getting rid of her anon
>>
>Craigslist: missed connections.
>>
>>36314551
>You were upset at my sense of humor, that I say retarded

SJWs, not even once.
>>
>>36314551
Yeah if you're not married to a chick by the end of two years dump her otherwise she's just going to waste time draining your resources until she gets bored enough to leave

I've seen this happen, the girl will get married to a better dude like a year later
>>
Women either don't know what they want, or what they want is an unrealistically high expectation. It sounds like you weren't happy in the relationship which means it's probably best that it ended. Crazy women only get even more crazy as time goes on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.