[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If trans people can pump themselves full of hormones just because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 848.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
848.png
205KB, 659x525px
If trans people can pump themselves full of hormones just because they don't like the way their body looks, why can't I pump myself full of Testosterone for the same reason?
>>
You can, the gains are great, water retention in your dick (appears larger) , ladies miring in no time
>>
>>36313598
You're limited by how well your body responds to testosterone, that being sad it's very possible you have a deficiency of testosterone

Non trannies go on HRT all the time
>>
That's what I need. My t levels are really low. I'm 280 in testosterone level. My doc just said to eat better and exercise. I'm fucking 25 I need shots.
>>
>>36313640
How do I get a hold of it then?
>>
>>36313598
Yeah, a lot of older people do HRT because your body produces less hormones as you age. Some people have a deficiency of them naturally. Some people have no ovaries or testes due to surgery or birth and need a source of hormones.
ever wondered why when you picture a eunuch you picture a fat bald effete monk? that's because without enough hormones you gain weight and lose your hair as well as your sex drive.
>>
File: 1489990378214.jpg (12KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489990378214.jpg
12KB, 400x251px
>>36313676
Darkweb marketplace is probably the easiest route and safest desu

Stay away from the opiates! the weed can be pretty gud too
>>
people pump themselves full of steroids all the time. you will gain more muscles on steroids just lying on the couch than with a gym regime without steroids
>>
File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>36313731
I've never used the dark web. Maybe I should just go to the doctor and reel off some symptoms of low test, god knows I probably have enough of them.
>>
Because you are already pumped full of testosterone, waiting to be ignited by physical activity to give you muscles.

More testosterone in your body would just trigger mood swings (anger, depression, stress, concentration issues), accelerated aging (loss of hair, skin aging) and some other shit you dont want to deal with.
>>
File: 1490010293519.png (2MB, 7920x2135px) Image search: [Google]
1490010293519.png
2MB, 7920x2135px
>>36313662
>>36313676
>>36313760

I'm a tranny and I get mine from, I'm not sure if they sell testosterone though: https://www.qhi.co.uk/

If you live in burgerland then just look "online pharmacies" or something

Also, you might want to try the pharmacy in pic related, it probably has testosterone too.

also be careful, hormones can be lethal, I'm not how dangerous testosterone is, but do your research first
>>
If I was to spend a couple of weeks doing everything possible to lower my testosterone; hardly sleeping, eating like shit, masturbating 5 times a day etc., would that lower my testosterone test result enough that a doctor would prescribe me some?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.