[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best shit to do alone that is productive? >shit at making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
Best shit to do alone that is productive?

>shit at making beats
>shit at drawing
>dont read so i know i couldnt write a book

any advice for stuff to do
>>
>>36313281
Learn to code senpai. It's fun and inexpensive.
>>
>>36313281
Just smoke a bong bro
>>
>>36313312
how do i start? that sounds neat
>>
>>36313281
>Maybe you should start studying music so you can make beats
>Maybe you should study art and try drawing so you can draw
>Maybe you should read and practice writing so you can write
>>
>>36313401
ive already made music but now im bored of it i just meant they werent very good
>>
File: 1491601514891.jpg (73KB, 478x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491601514891.jpg
73KB, 478x387px
what about cooking?
>>
>>36313401
You can't apply technical thinking to a natural creative process

>>36313281
Any chance you'd share a SoundCloud link, anon?
>>
How much can I do to learn to play guitar without actually having a guitar?
>>
>>36313445
Learn the power chord grip and place it anywhere along the fretboard.

Hard but still easy mode: memorize chord grips for a, c, d, e, and f
>>
Study if you are retarded on every other level.
Watch video lessons on various subjects that might interest you. I recently watched some lecture that questions if we have free will or not. How our body decides on many things before our minds even process it fully etc. Explained partially why people do and say stupid shit in certain situations. When you do something and think afterwards "what the fuck was I thinking", it might be that you never really had a chance to make a decision in the situation because your body decided to make its move before you actively chose to do so.
>>
>>36313437
>You can't apply technical thinking to a natural creative process
By "study", I meant listen to music/look at art a lot. I consider listening to music and noticing all the subtleties and what makes a song sound good "studying".
>>
>>36313361
Install python
>>
>>36313437
yeah sure heres 2 i like them myself but theyre shit even though i tried

https://clyp.it/ddtgwtlw
https://clyp.it/12pghsqo
>>
>>36313437
Except you can. Learn fundamentals and you can do whatever the fuck you want. You learned to crawl before you learned to walk, and now you can run, hop, skip and jump. It's the same concept. I learned how to play the violin and how to draw doing that. I'm no professional, but you'll definitely get somewhere.
>>
>>36313572
Yeah these beats arent too good really

try harder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.