[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most perverted thing you've ever gotten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1484941403309.jpg (2MB, 2848x4272px) Image search: [Google]
1484941403309.jpg
2MB, 2848x4272px
What's the most perverted thing you've ever gotten caught doing by a girl?
>>
My sister caught me fapping when I was just getting into the habit of it.
Pretty sure she didn't understand what I was doing at the time, looking spooked with a dick in hand and belly covered in jizz.
>>
>>36313025
>be me in the summer night going home drunk
>horny af
>lay down onto the warm concrete in the middle of the road
>take dick out, starts fapping
>fapping intensifies when I hear a gate open
>jump up and start to walk away, but know fully well that the woman saw me
>>
>>36313025

I wonder how fucked up my life would be if I ever actully got caught sniffing, masturbating and wearing girls panties that live in the same college dorm as I.
Im litterly a sneak god and got copies of some of their keys.

I went from just taking shit from their laundry in the laundry room, dirty and or clean depending on how they handled their laundry box and stuff.

Ive been litterly real life seconds from getting caught. Like getting out of one of their rooms, the door slams, the next half second the girl opens the door to the hallway and im pretending fast as fucking walking with a normal cool pace like i was coming from the direction of the kitchen or something, just greeting her.

Im 25 khv virgin also btw. :)
>>
>>36313025
I've never been caught fapping because I'm not dumb enough to do it with the door unlocked
>>
File: 1482984345269.jpg (144KB, 1402x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1482984345269.jpg
144KB, 1402x1622px
>>36313108
Yeah I almost got caught in a basement laundromat at my dorm and had a scene similar to Jurassic Park with the raptors in the kitchen. I turned off the drier to open it up and get some panties and it was the only appliance running at the moment so the girl noticed the silence from down the hall and came to check. Narrow escape but came buckets shortly after since I got tto see what she looked like. Super cute brunette girl
>>
>>36313232
>>36313108
Pretty sure a guy like you two went to my college. The dorm I was in had guys and girls on different floors, but girls still had clothes go missing.
>>
>>36313326
Which college? Or which state?
>>
File: IMG_2085.jpg (93KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.jpg
93KB, 560x480px
>>36313372
North Carolina is the state, it was a small college so I'm not sure if I want to post the name
>>
>>36313414
Oh I'm in Ohio
>>
>>36313025
Mother caught me humping the bed at age 3
>>
File: IMG_20170415_185509.jpg (43KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_185509.jpg
43KB, 540x876px
>>36313025
I've been close but never caught, although I have done:
>jacked off with my mother laying next to me, supposedly sleeping
>cum with someone walking into the room, hid my dick in my pants.
>jacked off in school bathrooms a lot, sometimes 2 times a day.

Tfw complete degenerate.
>>
>>36313025
>fucking the dog
>grandmother walks in and sees
>to this day she still refuses to die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.