[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have oneitis female friend >glad because she's my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_9750.jpg (69KB, 750x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9750.jpg
69KB, 750x476px
>have oneitis female friend
>glad because she's my only friend
>talk to her on snapchat and irl for months
>whenever I see her in hall she smiles at me and says hello
>almost everyday I asked her how her day was
>always said goodnight when she said it
>help her with whatever problems she's having
>even defended her when one of her friends was mad at her and was talking shit
>even make threads about her on r9k and the pictures she sends me
>a few days ago things get worse
>she starts ignoring me
>says she's not mad but I know she's hiding something
>she keeps leaving me on opened whenever I try and talk to her to see if something's wrong
>I finally snap and say: "Ffs it's like you're doing everything you can to make things worse. I'm only trying to be friends with you but you keep making things worse for the both of us."
>she screenshots my message and blocks me on snapchat and twitter
>talk to her friend so she can talk to her and see what's the deal
>sign out of twitter and check her twitter
>she has the nerve to say pic related

Fuck this bitch.
>>
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your highschool drama. Sage.
>>
You've got cucked, pussyboi.
>>
>>36312978
stop being a friend, start being a man
>>
This is why you should never be friends with women and you should never send them any messages that you wouldn't want anyone else to see. Women aren't to be trusted (if you aren't chad). They're to be fucked.
>>
Lol ignore her. Just move on.

If she cares she will get back to you. If not youll look good.

Relations dont improve if you prostrate yoirself before ppl.

My suggestion is if she does try to talk to you lay it on her how she made you feel then drop her like a yurd in the toilet.
>>
OP, why did you even bother hiding the handle and name?
>>
>>36313091
If she does want to talk again I might tell her to fuckoff.

>>36313153
Don't want you guys messaging her and exposing me. Gotta be safe
>>
>>36313203
Well you failed since you could do this. Saged by the way so this doesn't get bumped and people see.

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=%22i%20try%20hard%20to%20be%20a%20real%20friend%20because%20there%20are%20already%20too%20many%20fake%20ones%20out%20there%22&src=typd&lang=en[\spoiler]
>>
why would anyone want to have a female friend ? they are boring as fuck to begin with
>>
>>36313516
>shitskin bf
dropped
>>
>>36313035
This. You're never going to get with a girl you're orbiting. If you didn't already make a move long ago you're just wasting your fucking time.
>>
>>36313153
>>36313203
Yeah but it can be searched
>>
File: IMG_5479.jpg (122KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5479.jpg
122KB, 715x960px
You fell for the 3D meme again. Seriously when will people stop falling for women and their cruel, manipulative disgusting ways?
>>
>>36314028
>>36312978
>OP is probably a white beta bitch boi upset he can't have some gook pussy

You're a real fucking beta lmao
>she keeps leaving me on opened whenever I try and talk to her to see if something's wrong
>I finally snap and say: "Ffs it's like you're doing everything you can to make things worse. I'm only trying to be friends with you but you keep making things worse for the both of us."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
How the fuck do you show this much emotion to a girl you're not even fucking
>>
File: creepyoldman.png (126KB, 1085x645px) Image search: [Google]
creepyoldman.png
126KB, 1085x645px
>>36314047
>How the fuck do you show this much emotion to a girl you're not even fucking

because they do it to us first. pic related.
>>
>turbo normie
>has social media account filled with pics
>"female friend"
>comes here because of hes meme depression and school drama
I hate your kind with passion
>>
>>36314047
She's got a fucking boyfriend anyway. He's barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>36314061
I'm not reading all that shit faggot.

>because they do it to us first. pic related.
They use you betas as shoulders to cry on, BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN AND ARE EMOTIONAL.

For a man to send what OP sent is pathetic and she'll always view him as a beta bitch Not like she already didn't lmao
>>
>>36314095
Exactly. If she wanted to fuck a bitch she would get with one of her female friends. That type of behavior will keep your dick dryer than the Sahara. You can try and try again but beta orbiting your way into her heart is not going to work.
>>
>this is a photo of op's oneitis with her boyfriend
>>
>>36314142
I can picture his nasally voice and womanly frame
>>
I wish I could even talk to a girl. You're lucky op.
>>
>>36314185
Seriously. Of all the girls he could pick to orbit too he goes for the one with the douchey boyfriend who could probably beat his ass. I don't know if that baby in the picture on twitter is hers too but that's just piling the shit on. His oneitis has a child from a past relationship and Chad is her boyfriend. What type of fucking masochist are you OP? You're playing a losing game on an excruciatingly high difficulty setting. What the fuck. I am not just making fun of you I'm hoping my words wake your stupid ass up. You need a good smack to the face for thinking like this.
>>
File: 1490499569066.jpg (70KB, 277x406px) Image search: [Google]
1490499569066.jpg
70KB, 277x406px
>>36314081
>>36314181
Re-evaluate you pathetic life OP.
>>
>>36314081
Lol so naive op

You shouldnt freak out on someone out of nowhere let alone a girl. Think about it. What if you did this to one of your guy friends? How would they react? Just cause shes a girl doesnt mean you have to weird her out.

Also stop being an orbiter
>>
>>36314061
This was a waste of post space and reading kys
>>
She has a boyfriend OP, don't sink to that level let it go
>>
>>36314185
>Woman is a cunt to OP
>Instead of sympathizing they blame him for everything and insult him
This kinda shit is why women get away with being whores
>>
File: IMG_3526.png (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3526.png
4KB, 284x177px
>>36314028
Kek, bumping in an original manner
>>
>>36314994
>>Woman is a cunt to OP
How? She has a bf and OP is a beta orbiter lmao
>>
>>36315084
She flips out on him for no reason, he never makes a move based on his story
>>
>>36315109
>She flips out on him for no reason
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf are you talking about? She just got tired of OP trying to nice guy his way into her pussy and started hanging with him less and less. OP is the one that snapped like a bitch
>>
>>36314081
>>36314390

Yeah holy shit op you must really be a fuck up to enter into this situation in the first place.
>>
>>36315217
>Defending women this hard
What the hell happened to this place? What you're saying is all conjecture. You have no idea what their relationship was like. OP himself said he was glad they were friends so maybe he didn't want to risk making a move. In any case having feelings for a grill does not justify her treating you like shit.
>>
>>36315269
OP himself said she was his oneitis ya idiot
>>
>>36315310
So fucking what? I can read. That doesn't mean he made a move. >>36315310
>>
>>36315269
>Just blindly hate women like me bro cmon
God you betas are pathetic lmao you act just like women, so fucking entitled and whiny

>You have no idea what their relationship was like. OP himself said he was glad they were friends
Did you even read the fucking OP? He said she was his oneitis. You're fucking delusional

> In any case having feelings for a grill does not justify her treating you like shit.
>She should've cheated on her bf with beta bitch OP
How did she treat him like shit?
>>
>>36315269
He described her as his oneitis. Further digging found she has a boyfriend and likely a child from a different father. OP pathetically kept pushing for social contact from her when she clearly was starting to lose interest. After she cut all contact he started talking about their personal relationship with one of her friends likely bringing some embarrassment on her. FULL DISCLOSURE when I was younger and a lot more beta I did this once to a girl. Huge mistake. Don't do this shit unless you're prepared to burn every last bridge with a girl. It's beta kamikaze mode. She no longer had a use for the beta weakling. His usefulness as an emotional tampon had passed. So she cut his dumb ass loose and he came here to cry to us. Having been in this situation before I am speaking from experience. I don't think the girl is 100% correct in the situation and I'm not defending her. I do think OP is worse though. He's completely oblivious to how in the wrong he is. He needs to figure his life out and start doing some things differently. He needs to aspire to something more than raising another man's child.
>>
>>36315414
>Blindly hate women
Not what I said
>He said she was his oneitis
HOLY SHIT how fucking dense are you troglodytes? That doesn't mean shit. I'm friends with my oneitis too and I haven't made a move on her, ffs
>How did she treat him like shit?
Did you read the OP? She was being cold and distant toward him for no fucking reason. That was the entire point of this thread.
>>36315415
At the very worst, you could say OP was being naive but he did NOT do anything wrong. The chick clearly did
>>
>>36315515
>HOLY SHIT how fucking dense are you troglodytes? That doesn't mean shit. I'm friends with my oneitis too and I haven't made a move on her, ffs
You don't have to make a move for her to realize how obsessed you are with her

> She was being cold and distant toward him for no fucking reason. That was the entire point of this thread.
See, you're just as entitled as women are you beta faggot. She has no obligation to hang out with a beta orbiter once his usefulness is up. Orbiters are garbage lmao she's getting her pussy pounded every night by her bf and OP is still orbiting her
>>
>>36315574
>You don't have to make a move for her to realize how obsessed you are with her
Back at it again with the baseless assumptions I see
>See, you're just as entitled as women are you beta faggot. She has no obligation to hang out with a beta orbiter once his usefulness is up.
Do you realize how fucking psychotic you sound? People are not objects, regardless of the fact that women treat people like they are. When someone who's supposed to be a FRIEND treats you like garbage out of nowhere you have a right to be upset.
>>
>>36315515
Running his mouth about his problems with her to one of her friends is obviously wrong. That's something you would expect from one of the female characters in the movie Mean Girls, not a man. I don't care how much of a good idea your dumb ass thinks it is. Every time you try it you're going to get similar results. Now he gets to read the passive aggressive response from outside the wall of contact and get his little fee fees hurt. How tragic. If only there was another way...

Gee, hmm, what if he understood this girl isn't his girlfriend and doesn't owe him shit? That if she doesn't want to talk to him or doesn't have the time or energy to do so he should just respect that? My male friends aren't always there when I want to talk to them. Why should I place a similar expectation on any female I'm not romantically involved with? If it was my girlfriend I'd expect an explanation. If it's just a friend she doesn't owe me shit. It's that simple anon.
>>
>>36315515
>He has a oneitis too
Lmao. Stop being a beta bitch

OP literally said he asks about her day almost everyday. That is not what friends do. It is just too personal to do that EVERY FUCKING DAY, unless you guys are together. Her boyfriend probably realized OP's beta behaviors and told her to drop hin
>>
>>36315659
Lel, no. You don't get to just drop contact with your friends and act surprised when they get upset. If she didn't want OP going behind her back she should've dealt with him herself.
>>
>>36315679
>OP literally said he asks about her day almost everyday. That is not what friends do.
I'm sorry you don't have good friends, anon. What a tragedy. Are you actually blaming this guy for demonstrating concern about her life? Cuz lol
>>
>>36315652
You are extremely delusional

>People are not objects, regardless of the fact that women treat people like they are
>Still feels entitled to their time

haha keep orbiting like a bitch. OP is just too stupid to realize she was getting weirded out by his constant attention and wanted some distance
>>
>>36315700
God you are such a fucking beta cuck.

She more than likely just tolerated him and as other anon said >>36315679
dropped him once she couldnt take his clingy bitch ass.
>>
>>36315761
>OP is just too stupid to realize she was getting weirded out by his constant attention and wanted some distance
Got any evidence to back up that assumption? Didn't think so.
>>Still feels entitled to their time
Didn't say that.
>>
>>36315771
You don't fucking know that. You're assuming that. You really don't think women have the capacity to be cunts for no reason? How's middle school?
>>
>>36313057
Is this always true? What if I like hanging out with my buddy's gf? The 3 of us golf weekly during the summer. Is there not certain times you can be friends with women?
>>
>>36315791
>Got any evidence to back up that assumption? Didn't think so.
Its called "having interacted with real human beings" fuckface. Normal people dont want some creepy beta constantly nattering at them and following them around like a lost puppy.
>>
>>36315828
>Its called "having interacted with real human beings" fuckface. Normal people dont want some creepy beta constantly nattering at them and following them around like a lost puppy
>My own human interactions are universally applicable because every human on the planet behaves the same way
>>
>>36315791
>Got any evidence to back up that assumption? Didn't think so

You can't be this fucking dense. I'd like to observe you in a social situation with your oneitis and see just how autistic you are

>Didn't say that.
Yeah you fucking did. That's why you're sperging out like a retard because she started distancing herself from OP. He's not her bf, just a beta that stopped being useful
>>
>>36314028
Send it over to those retards at /b/ so OP learns a lesson about bringing his shirt drama to this board
>>
>>36312978
> Niceguy: the thread
>>
>>36315807
Do you still have a no girls allowed sign on your door?
>>
>>36315700
I haven't replied to anything my best friend said in days. He's probably a little bit pissed that I've been avoiding a project we're supposed to be doing together but he's not going to flip out at me. He understands that I've been busy since I got a new job. Even though I actually owe him something and I haven't got around to it yet because of various reasons we're still cool. If something important like that doesn't phase us why should not being in the mood to talk for an extended period of time do that?

When I was younger I acted this way to females all the time. I had opportunities with hot girls that I blew because I was acting like a bitch. Showing too much emotional vulnerability all the time will keep your dick perpetually dry. It doesn't matter what you think is right and wrong, women are hard wired to see this shit differently than we are. They don't want us to act like women. Showing some vulnerability can endear you to them but if you're always dumping your problems on them and expecting them to make it all better you're fucking deluded. But guess what, you get to do exactly that. When they're having a shitty day they expect you to listen and pretend you care. Don't like it? Get a faggot instead and call it good.
>>
>>36315846
>Yeah you fucking did
Point to EXACTLY where I said anyone is entitled to friendship, you literal retard.
>>
>>36312978
>being friends with women
maybe you've learned for next time, faggot.
>>
>>36315878
Your personal anecdote has no relevance to someone else's situation.
>>
>>36315716
I have friends I talk to everyday. We banter and discuss things. We talk about more personal things from our lives on occasion. It is fucking exhausting to tell someone your day everyday. I experienced my day and don't I need to someone. OP's oneitis probably got tired of it. It is needy. I dislike it when my GF does that. As others have said OP needs to respect her space.
>>
>>36315875
Aww, he insults people after losing an argument, how precious
>>
>>36315880
God, you're a fucking retard. State right now how she treated OP like shit. All you have is her not responding to him. He is not entitled to her time. You act just like the women you hate lmao it's pathetic
>>
File: IMG_3531.png (219KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.png
219KB, 676x720px
>>36315904
See >>36315901
Fuck you content bot piece of shit
>>
>>36315925
>Triggered
Orbiters are so damn sensitive
>>
>>36315927
Don't fucking deflect. Ignoring your friends is wrong. I never said OP deserved a response every day but he made it clear this was a pattern of behavior that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>36315901
You can't do any better than I can. We have alternative interpretations of a situation where the shit is obviously subjective. You're in the minority here though. It's much more widely accepted by others that your mentality is that of someone who is unsuccessful with women.
>>
>all these newfags talking about their "oneitis" like a mark of honor

Do you not understand the connotation of the word? It ends in -ITIS, like hepatITIS, conjunctivITIS, you know, DISEASES.
>>
>>36315989
>You're in the minority here
I'm literally going off of what OP said, because that is all we actually know. Everyone else is injecting their personal anecdotes and biases into the story with 0 evidence to back up their interpretation. Idgaf if I'm in the "minority."
>>
>>36314028
>she has a bf and another man's child

Jesus Christ, op, just how beta can you be?
>>
>>36315974
>Ignoring your friends is wrong
First off it's not. Second off, OP WAS NEVER HER FRIEND. He was an orbiter and that's it. From the moment he started being a beta bitch he set himself up as an orbiter.

You sperged out from her not responding to OP because you think orbiters are entitled to satisfaction
>>
>>36315974
How do you know they were even friends? They might not even hang out in real life. He sounds like he messaged her all the time, she politely responds and said hi in the hallways but who knwos if they've ever even hung out before.

That's not a friend.
>>
>>36316033
>OP WAS NEVER HER FRIEND
Read the OP again. You have no evidence to back up that claim.
>>
>>36316006
No, they don't. They're fucking nu-male betas that put the pussy on a pedestal then come here to complain when the women they worship don't jerk them off
>>
>>36316045
>Muh definition of friend is the only correct one
That's cute, tripfag.
>>
>>36316016
People are a meme and OP's bitch has the basic bitch mentality
>>
Anyone else sick of the teenagers and their high school bullshit? You motherfuckers are at most 18, there is no reason for you to be on this board.
>>
>>36316057
Do you think a girl talking to you and smiling at you means she's your friend? Get your fucking head out your ass. She tolerated OP, then when she couldn't take his incessant nagging, she did the nicest thing possible and started distancing herself, but OP is a beta with no shame and started whining to her friends about it then blew up on her like a bitch

>glad because she's my only friend
She was literally the only person OP talked to and he became obsessed with her.
>>
>>36316016
OP described how he moved in too close and got himself knocked out of orbit. He was being used, sure. Acting as a surrogate for some emotional attention the bitch wasn't getting from her Chad bf. He wasn't happy enough with what he was getting from her and got his dumb ass blocked which is an absolute blessing. Now he can move on with his life and do something much more rewarding. Or he can cry and kill himself.

Like all situations in life like this you can choose to learn something from it or you can bitch about how wrong the other person was. Your perspective determines what you get out of it. I see you're learning nothing from this other man's mistakes. You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: saitama smug.png (200KB, 568x638px) Image search: [Google]
saitama smug.png
200KB, 568x638px
>>36314028
>she's a basic bitch with a baby from Chad

How did OP expect this to end any differently?
>>
>>36312978
You a bitch nigga, you will learn or you will get cucked time and time again in a never ending vortex of BBC, Uncut muslim cocks assramming you're qt crush while you politely clean up the creampie mess.
>>
>>36316125
You just provided the perfect example of what I'm talking about. That interpretation is overly speculative and not justified by the actual content of the OP. Thank you.
>>
>>36316157
I know that shit doesn't work because I've tried it many times on different girls. If I told you I got burned by putting my finger on a hot stove would you laugh at what I said because it's only anecdotal evidence then immediately put your finger on it to get burned? Just because I haven't seen OP's entire message history doesn't mean what he's saying doesn't fit a familiar pattern. He's in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and a child. That alone is enough to convict him in my eyes. Defend his honor some more please. I need a laugh.
>>
>OP orbited a bitch with a kid and a boyfriend instead of using her to get close to her hot ass 17 year old sister

KEK
>>
>>36315819
She's not your friend, she's your friend's girlfriend. That's the only link you have with her so don't overestimate your relation to her and hers to you.
>>
>>36314992
This. Developed oneitis for a girl with a boyfriend. Instead of cutting it off then and there like I should I just kept falling for her deluding myself I might have a chance someday. Now she's pregnant and I have no choice but to cut myself off entirely while being significantly more emotionally invested in her than I was half a year ago.
>>
>>36315871

made me laugh.

god op is a fucking idiot
>>
>>36312978
How are you a real friend when you're literally trying to fuck her? kek, you're one mentally ill sack of shit.
>>
OP is both a faggot and a beta orbiter.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.