[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It's going to fast" >"I love you,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1485966371288.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485966371288.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>"It's going to fast"
>"I love you, but I don't think we should do...this."
>"It's all me, you didn't do anything."
>"I'm sorry."
>"Please don't blame yourself."
>"I still love you, I just can't..."
>"Please forgive me, anon."
She left me.
I told her it's fine, I forgive her.
I do, in a way. But I'm so sad.
Eitherway, I'm back now. Hello, /r9k/. Back again.

Pic related. Even a drawing is happier than me.
>>
>>36312736
so why did she leave u?
>>
>>36312753
>"It was going to fast."
>>
>>36312736
She found another chad. Sorry that you didn't figure that one out.
>>
>>36312778
What does that mean? You were kissing her in more and more places? We need to find proper positive interpretation why she left you.
>>
Good, you deserve it for leaving. Don't be such a fucking faggot next time. How big of a pussy are you that you would stop posting here just to make some whore happy?
>>
>>36312821
He's a lucky Chad then. I envy him.
>>
>>36312736
were you riding a roller coaster or what. I never liked them too, cut her some slack.
>>
>>36312830
I DONT KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING MEANS
She didnt take the time to fucking explain it
>>
>>36312845
Maybe I do. I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>36312872
It means "I got bored of you" or "I found somebody else".
>>
>>36312736
nigga u straight prison gay
>>
File: 1485891876172.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485891876172.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>36312905
Oh well, if she found someone else at least they'll be happy.
>>
>>36312736
Jesus, Anon. Do people really say shit like that IRL? She sounds like a third rate romance novel character.
>>
>>36312956
Yep, she said it. When she started I actually laughed in her face because it was so...weird. It did sound like a shitty novel.
>>
>>36312872
>I DONT KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING MEANS
Next time try to figure that out. It seems socially acceptable that you demand the answer and is probably what normies do when they dump each other.
>>
>>36313020
I dont care if I sound like a normie, right now. I'm sure if I were one she would still be with me.
>>
>>36312939
>at least they'll be happy
she probably found someone as socially awkward as you but more narcissistic, she would be better if you take her from that dude
>>
>>36313046
I cant do that

she wants them more, and i want her to be happy
>>
>>36313103
>she wants them more
You don't know what she thinks, that's your projection.
>and i want her to be happy
You want to lazily assume she is happy by herself.
>>
>>36312736
>It going too fast

Means she's scared of how much she likes you, she's cared of being attached to you, and she's scared of the eventual breakup. Isn't it obvious?

She's probably been abandoned or left behind in past relationships. I've used this line before.
>>
>>36312778
>>36312830
>>36312872
it's because even she doesn't know what it means you dip. she, like most people, but more specifically women are bound by irrational emotions
>>
>>36313411
That's a dangerous line of thinking because it will bring him hope.

Just move on brah, I'm in a similiar situation. Everything going well and then bam, break up out of nowhere.
>>
>>36313444
from this it would follow that the whole breaking up situation, if it was created by the girl, might have been a "shittest". Testing how much anon would care and if he would take charge of her emotions
>>
>>36313495
is it everything really going well if you barely know how to talk
>>
>>36313574
i don't know. how do you even "take charge" of such an irrational force. it's probably hard if you are a logical man. it seems like such a futile effort to wack her over he head like a caveman. shittests, it's all so stupid and vapid to be a slave to these things
>>
>>36312778
I genuinely fucking hate this hate this excuse. What the fuck does it even mean?

It's just an excuse for her to fuck off and ride the cock carousel some more.
>>
>>36313668
>i don't know. how do you even "take charge" of such an irrational force
act confident, have a simple plan of what to do. Don't imply with your words and actions that her hysteria is appropriate vision of situation. Remind her of some time when you had great time together. Lead her to some action together, describe the action in positive mood. Smth like that, I watched some youtube videos about it
>>
>>36313411
Don't give me hope. Don't give me hope. Don't. Please.
>>
>>36313218
Well, she clearly does. She left me.
And she's probably more happy with them than me.
>>
>>36314214
if you do this she will just whine about you guilting her
>>
>girl leaves him with one line excuse
>doesn't even asks why
Looks like you really gave a crap about the relationship
Also by the time she says the words you get weeks or even months of hints but like most people on r9k you're too autistic to pick up on them.
>>
Just find another. For the sake of yourself. Talk to more girls. Yes that was meant to be plural. If you focus all your attention on one it's like betting your life's savings on something with shit odds. You only get to be young once anon. If you spend all this time drowning in self pity you're not going to get the experiences you deserve.

I have faith in you. Go forth and stop being beta. That doesn't mean you can't fall in love. But it does mean that you should pay attention to what's happening before you do. Don't love someone who doesn't love you. Don't be afraid to have some fun with someone you don't love. The first time hurts more than all of the others. If you're afraid of being hurt again you'll never grow.

I could go on and on but I'll leave you with the number one most important thing. You'll know you're doing the right thing when you're the one rejecting girls instead of being rejected. There's nothing less attractive than desperation so focus on getting to the complete opposite.
>>
>>36314214
>I watched some youtube videos about it
Just as retarded as watching the pick up artist videos
And robots are shocked they can't be social
>>
File: ni.jpg (15KB, 308x255px) Image search: [Google]
ni.jpg
15KB, 308x255px
>>36315105
>If you're afraid of being hurt again you'll never grow.
You can't be serious... Look at this beta faggot, thinking he's growing up by being in love lmao. Go read a book or some shit.
Women are sluts, the sooner you realise this the sooner you'll be able to get on top. You know this yourself, stop reading sob stories on r9k
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GOT HER BACK
I GOT HER BACK

EVERYTHING IS GREAT
>>
>>36312736
>Either way, I'm back now
Fuck off, normalfag. Being a robot isn't a switch you can flip on and off. You're not welcome here anymore.
>>
>>36315397
>You're not welcome here anymore.

What are you gonna do to stop me?
>>
File: 1438830325777.png (329KB, 609x616px) Image search: [Google]
1438830325777.png
329KB, 609x616px
>>36315105
Thanks for this post man. I'm not the guy you replied to but I went through a tough breakup and really needed to read this.
>>
>>36315383
I told you she still liked you
>>
File: devil.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
devil.gif
1MB, 245x245px
These are our dreams of our lives and they end one day at a time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.