[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 year old diabetic comes into the surgery >Has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: HaroldShipman.jpg (712KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
712KB, 2197x1463px
>21 year old diabetic comes into the surgery
>Has been gorging on Easter eggs all day
>Blood sugar has surged to dangerous level
>Wants me to give him some insulin
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>36312712
Eggs have no carbohydrates or sugars. That means they wouldn't raise his blood sugar. Also why would a diabetic need to go to a doctor to get an insulin shot when they are almost certainly getting insulin prescribed?
>>
>>36313261
> Easter eggs
I think he means chocolate eggs, fuckbrain.
>>
>>36313261
easter eggs as in chocolate eggs i assume
>>
>>36313289
Even so the diabetic would surely be getting insulin prescribed so why would he need to go to a doctor for a shot?
>>
>>36313387
Maybe OP is a pharmacist??????
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>36313261
>being this bluepileed

Seriel killers don't exist desu, they're a hoax created by a secret society known as the Jerusalem Empire Winning Superplot that operates among us hidden in plain sight. By continuously hoaxing normies into believing seriels exist, they strike fear in the masses and thus they don't quetion when the police and military forces increase. Eventually, when key armies (such as the US army) are at appropriate size and the key figues are positioned (hint: Ivanka's husband is part of the organisation, they've infiltrated the white house) they will suddenly reveal themselves. By then it will be too late. They will mobilize all their armies and destroy teh Islamic state. Because they control the banks, they will freeze key banks so that the various muslim factions and governments will not be able to strike back. Because they also control the media, the world will be blind to the holocaust and the whole event will be painted as a liberation of the middle east. But in actual fact it is their plot to claim Jerusalem and declare the holy city their headquarters for their world domination.
>>
>>36313435
quality shitpost

gitfgitgit graaaa
>>
>>36312712
>I go to the hospital
>Ask for a lethal dose of morphine

What does Shipman give me instead?
>>
>>36313965
A dose of morphine right below the lethal dose.
>>
>>36313965
A high, but nonlethal, dose of vitamin b12
>>
File: 1480950332185.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1480950332185.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>36313435
>Jerusalem Empire Winning Superplot
>>
>>36313423
>Maybe OP is a pharmacist?

I actually do work in a pharmacy.
>>
>>36313261
>>36313387

Not all diabetics get insulin, some manage to control it with diet alone, or metformin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.