[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't opiates prescribed as anti depressants? Morphine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492113650955.jpg (19KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1492113650955.jpg
19KB, 403x391px
Why aren't opiates prescribed as anti depressants?
Morphine fixes my mood a hell of a lot more than Zoloft but doctors wont prescribe it for depression. I thought America was supposed to be the pill popping country
>>
>>36312672
Because you can very easily kill yourself with them and they give way to addiction. Giving those to someone who just came in for depression is like going from a dice roll to a coin flip on the killing-themselves-scale.
>>
they worked for me as anti-depressants but when i would stop taking them it made everything 100% worse and i wanted to kill myself. got sick too.

they also stunt growth, maybe not physically but every other way.
when you're on them everything's good, but once you sober up all you want is to feel them again. it puts your life on halt because all you think about is opiates.
i'm jonesing hard lol
>>
>>36312672
Because of the insanely high addiction potential and likelihood of fatal overdose, intentional or not.
You, druggie scum, feel that morphine helps your mood because you are a drug addict. Non-addicts don't have the same reaction as you do to opioids.
And finally, any medical doctor who hasn't been corrupted into a pillmill scheme will NOT hand out opioids like candy to morons like you, Hippocratic Oath and getting fucked in the ass by the DEA are major incentives for doctors to not cater to your kind.
Please overdose and die.
>>
morphine works for an months tops and then you have only tolerance and withdrawal. i guess it could be a part of some kind of 7 different drugs on each weekday scheme.
>>
I found Adderall used to really help my depression.
>>
>>36313088
>puts your life on halt

Where is there to go? Look at where you are. We aren't buying houses, building up our careers, or having a wife and children.
>>
>>36313134
>this normie attitude
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.