[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation with my mother a few minutes ago, translated from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1492338195182s.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492338195182s.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
Conversation with my mother a few minutes ago, translated from Cantonese

>anon, me speaking to auntie and uncle, they tell me uncle have new internet shop in guangdong's shenzhen (city in China). you don't got the job or friend in america, maybe you go to china better, have more happy and friend. you help uncle run taobao and aliexpress shop, you live there for free, okay?
>umm mom, it's not an easy decision for me to leave behind the country I've spent all my life in. but I might as well think about it. I'll talk to you later.
>but anon, you live in shenzhen very lucky, many china people want live there but no chance. shenzhen will have as much money as hong kong and singapore in few years, you will regret if you don't go! every mom want to see son have money and good job! you live in america no happy, no friend, china you will be very happy, girl will like american chinese!
>okay, I will think carefully. I'll talk to you later.

Looks like my family really had enough of my shit. Should I go for it?
>>
Yeah do it bitch nigga, what do you got to lose?
>>
Sounds like a experience, new place new people and you live for free, your getting no pussy in the USA but you might get some crazy Asian bitch that want that green card dick. Probs better then your current position
>>
Maybe you'll get a qt Chinese girlfriend. And living in China is cheap, if you're not in one of the ritzy expensive locations.
>>
>>36312335
Is Shenzhen expensive to live in?
>>
You've posted this every day since 2015

There's something wrong with you lad, shitposting at this level is too extreme for the human mind to handle
>>
>>36312358
Dad says if I go to live with my grandparents in Guangzhou or with my uncle to run a shop in Shenzhen, I could become better
>>
File: bestnewsever.png (90KB, 720x375px) Image search: [Google]
bestnewsever.png
90KB, 720x375px
you should take up smoking, OP.

be sure to pour gasoline on yourself first, shitnibbling gook
>>
>>36312381
Are you even a real person?

You've been talking about this shit for over a year.

When will you move to china?
>>
>>36312393
I have a month to decide
>>
>>36312405
You said that a year ago.
>>
nisem i miss u why dont u talk 2 me anymore
>>
>>36312431
>>36312468
I don't know what you two are talking about
>>
>>36312546
I saw that exact post in 2015

But instead of America you said you lived in australia
>>
File: maofc.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
maofc.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
What would Chairman Mao do?
>>
>>36312265
Are gonna do it or not? Ive seen this thread 4 times
>>
>>36312585
Not OP but that was a different guy. This shit posting is at most a month old.
>>
>>36312592
I'm just worried I'm gonna make the wrong decision. What's china's version of 4chan for NEETs like me?
>>
>>36312630
The pic might not be but my situation is real
>>
>>36312265
I would love to go to China especially a city like that. It's literally like a part of Hong Kong. I don't speak the language though so I couldn't actually do it. Anyways it depends on how much of a robot you actually are. If you're actually completely anti social with no hope it might not help.
>>
Go for it. You can always come back.
>>
>>36312265
you can go fuck yourself with your retarded copypasta, faggot.
>>
>>36313236
I am not nisem faggit
>>
>>36312358
I agree. Just fucking go to China and quit posting the same shit every day.
>>
>>36313348
I'm just worried my mom and dad agreed with my relatives to not pay for me to go back to america
>>
File: kek.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>36312265
>a few minutes ago

More like a few weeks ago, faggot.
>>
>>36312265
Didn't you post this same thread the other day, but it was your grandparents instead of your aunt?
>>
>>36313616
>>36313569
I am not him, I just don't want to show face
>>
i dont like your thread nisem
>>
>>36313689
I am not nisam
>>
>>36312265
This thread again? you have posted different versions of this since forever, fuck off already
>>
>>36313817
Please stop calling me nisem, I am not him
>>
>>36312265
Your mother talks exactly like my Chinese gf she's always complaining about wanting me to go teach English in China.
>>
Chinese can never be robots, they are handed so much shit for free. Don't want to learn a skill? Work in the Chinese restraunt with the rest of your family. Don't want to approach women? We'll arrange a marriage. Easy. Fuck you.
>>
>>36313947
I'm just worried they're gonna ditch me if I decide I want to be a NEET again when I go to Shenzhen
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.