[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to make threads in this enviroment now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492131602249-1399761775.jpg (7KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
1492131602249-1399761775.jpg
7KB, 240x144px
I don't know how to make threads in this enviroment now.

There are shitposts then discussions you are curious about.
Shitposts are hit and miss sure.
But I can't seem to actually get any momentum on things I actually want to talk about.

The climate has changed here and no longer favors my idea of an interesting topic.

I can't even do my original thread because explaining this is an entire thread of its own.

One that isn't using any form of bait, so it carries less weight to the average poster now.

I feel like an old fucking man past his time complaining about rap music.
>>
>>36312232
What do you want to talk about? What are you interested in, anon?
>>
>>36313367
Usually just overly introspective details about how you process certain things.

This thread was originally just kind of an autistic inquiry about how tethered they are to their fragile bluff of a personality.

Myself included.
I am obligated, if not bound to my sense of masculinity.

To me I'm not really actively using it, I consider it passive.
But to extroverted and sensitive peoples it seems over cooked.

I haven't even begun to actually even discuss what it was all about.

The old days there was patience for threads that went off on distant tangents of a topic.

Now it's just.
Bogus really.
>>
Its a low maintenance bluff I keep out of habit.

It hasn't been called since I was an adolescent.

But if it happened as an adult now I keep thinking I will blue screen.

I kept myself isolated and reinforce my bluff sometimes with threats of empty violence. But as an adult telling someone indirectly you will kill them or etc if they don't desist. Is not going to fly.
>>
>>36313620
This is a different world now. You can't use fear to scare people into behaving and treating others with common decency.

WWII was fought with physical warfare. WWIII is currently underway through demoralization and psychological warfare.

Enjoy doubting yourselves and being depressed!
>>
>>36313654
>You can't use fear to scare people into behaving and treating others with common decency.
Only because i'm not intimidating enough
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.