[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm turning 26 in July and I feel like I have wasted my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

I'm turning 26 in July and I feel like I have wasted my twenties on vidya and sleeping all day. That feeling when you know you'll never get what were supposed to be your best years back is soul crushing. I even feel I'm getting too old for this board. How do you oldfags cope?
>>
if only you weren't too stupid to realize that video games aren't productive on your own you would have gone so far in life
>>
File: 1492301556860.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1492301556860.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
Why you gotta be so mean? Why can't robots just support and comfort each other?
>>
>>36311912
Hey anon I'm turning 29 in july. I don't know what to tell you but you shouldn't dwell on it. Nothing good will come out of endless rumination, regret, bitterness and self-pity. Acknlowledge and move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o

Also realize that your expectations of life are probably unrealistic. We can't all be rock stars and actors. Though if you want to become one you have to pursue that path with a "make it or die trying" mindset.
>>
>>36312202
Thanks anon I'll try.How is old age treating you?
>>
File: whitecane.png (195KB, 1366x766px) Image search: [Google]
whitecane.png
195KB, 1366x766px
>>36311912
>>36312202

38 here, it doesn't get better.

Of course this comment isn't original because apparently someone else my age feels the same way.
>>
>>36312453
How did you spend your twenties? Maybe I can compare notes and predict my trajectory
>>
>>36311912

I'm 27. I literally wasted all of my 20's doing drugs, watching tv and in rehab. I was homeless for a few months too.

It could be worse

I'm now trying to get out of this situation by working out 6 days a week, taking testosterone replacement therapy and taking sarms.

I hope it works.
>>
>>36312545
I'm sure you've got a bunch of cool stories from your druggie days, plus after all your working out you'll be hella jacked. Why the testosterone replacement though?
>>
>>36312409
Very bad desu. I'm a short, ugly khhv with crohn's and other conditions and I'm not sure why I even try. The more I live the less I understand anything. Everything becomes more pointless and confusing. I don't know what to tell you. I just think working trying to get that 0.05% chance at a better life beats the alternative.

>>36312453
Tell me something I don't know senpai.
>>
>>36312867

Not really, mostly sad. 90% of it was spent alone. I did beg on the street for a short time, which was an interesting/humiliating experience. I did go on a few good drug binges with my friend.

I got my testosterone checked and it was 2.9, the minimum being 9. I have no sex Drive and gained weight pretty fast.
>>
>>36312940
I think there's always something that can be done to make it better. The hard part is figuring out what that thing is. I'm sorry anon, sounds like you've got it rough. But you actually responded to my post and helped me, I think you're top notch.
>>
>>36313005
Is the low T from the drugs? You'll get your shit together anon, you seem motivated enough. Then you would have conquered drugs and homelessness.
>>
>>36313730

Thanks man. I think I've always had low test. I never was a horndog after girls or a chronic masterbator. That said it was opaites and alcohol.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.