[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never form an underground club that plans a massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3239.gif (2MB, 400x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3239.gif
2MB, 400x167px
>you will never form an underground club that plans a massive attack(s) against financial institutions and corporations
>>
>>36311664
Never use digital tools for communication. Meet in person under safe pretenses and only discuss these things in private.
>>
>inb4 old 4chan
>>
>>36311664
what's it like in high school these days?
>>
>>36311694
What's it like in some low level corporate service role with a gradually depreciating standard of living?
>>
>>36311664

>You will never drink a jug of water and pee off the roof of a skyscraper in a densely populated city

>Why keep regenerating your cells
>>
>Fight club is almost 20 years old
>Still gives me feels
>>
WHERE IS MY MIND
WHERE IS MY MIND
>>
>>36311859
>never seen or interested in seeing "Fight Club"
>This annoys the Normals
>>
>>36311694
>be free and independent with clear lenses on the ugly nature of society
>not old enough to articulate your views just realize there is something shitty and disgusting with our society
>grow up and enter the real world
>enter the corporate world and either be beaten into line and become a subservient cuck with no other aspirations other than to gain wealth forgetting all but self or be spit out and crushed as much as you can be crushed
>>
hell most people cant even hold hand with a girl
>>
>>36311891

Sorry what are you saying? That you're not interested in it but most normals insist that you watch it?

I never had an interest in it at first because at the time I only knew the title and assumed it was some macho bullshit (actually I think they even marketed it this way at first). I wouldn't insist that you must or that you will necessarily like it, but thematically it's very 'r9k'. It's basically a bit of red-pill, 'mra\mgtow' philosophy with edgy rebelliousness, but the edginess is deliberate to put a point across. It seemed to make a few references to things like 'the anarchists cookbook'.
>>
>>36311664
That scene is one of my all time favorites. Right where it starts playing where is my mind is perfect.
>>
>>36311725
Pree good actually
>>
I think anyone who's anarchic or rebellious either succumbs to the system, lives off the grid, or is in jail.
It's kind of impossible to be happy living in the system without setting a constant mental reminder of how you should be grateful for everything. Otherwise it's a downward spiral and you're either going to be pissed off all the time or addicted to drugs
>>
>>36312241
Most people end up falling in line and just try to 'get by.' If they think something is fucked up with society they keep it to themselves because they think they're the only ones who feel this way and they're weird for thinking it. When capitalism was first being implemented it met with resistance almost everywhere. People didn't like the commons being ripped from them and they did not like being made into subservient wage slaves. These were almost entirely seperated from eachother and before Marx. Traditional conservatives who valued rights of men fought the emergence of the modern corporations as they stole more rights of flesh and blood people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.