[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't buy second hand clothes, that's disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1406743691979.jpg (193KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1406743691979.jpg
193KB, 1024x687px
>I don't buy second hand clothes, that's disgusting
>has a long term relationship with a woman who was fucked by an unknown number of men before him
>>
>>36311599
But I do buy second hand clothes. And why should I care how many men my gf has been fucked by? She doesn't care about how many women I've fucked.
>>
Where are the virgin girls at tho?
All girls are sexually active
Its a very low % of virgin girls
>>
>>36311615
Cuckold detected
Orginal post
>>
>>36311636
OP, that doesn't answer what I asked. Why should I care when she doesn't?
>>
File: ngbbs4c6b8cde57c7a.jpg (46KB, 548x475px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4c6b8cde57c7a.jpg
46KB, 548x475px
>>36311599
>comparing clothes to something that replaces itself through shedding of dead skin and cells
>wait a certain period of time and the vagina is literally a different one

k
>>
>>36311646
Not OP, but every time a girl fucks a men she loses something her value drops,
So you should always take in consideration that because a less valuable girl is not the ideal
>>
>>36311599
lmao who the fuck buys second hand clothing? There's a lot of clothing left by students in my uni's laundry
You can also work at second hand store and get that shit for free
>>
>>36311687
>she loses something her value drops,
What does she loose and why does that lead to a drop in value? Further why isn't it the same for men?
>>
>>36311701
Because of honour
She becomes tainted, you wouldnt be proud of a whore girlfriend the same way you would with a girl that has only being yours
>>
>>36311618
Irrelevant. Women should remain virgins til marriage
>>
>>36311618
they're the women who have been outcasted from society. so basically women with severe acne, really ugly women, physically deformed or severe mental blocks like fear.
>>
>>36311668
>t. Someone who barely understands biology
>>
How would you feel knowing your mom or grandmother had sex with many men other than her husband aka your dad?
So its basically the same
We need virgin girlfriends to feel manly
>>
>>36311718
>Because of honour
What honor?

>She becomes tainted
How does she?

>you wouldnt be proud of a whore girlfriend the same way you would with a girl that has only being yours

Why wouldn't I? I judge others on the same scale I judge myself. And I'm one of the biggest whores I know.
>>
>>36311701
She loses her virginity and it is the same for men
>>
>>36311772
Well at least your consistent. But why does a lose of virginity lead to a lower value?
>>
>>36311766
That makes you a cuckold, how is it fair that other men get to fuck YOUR girl before you or AFTER you?
>>
>>36311772
This is a virgin only websie dumbass, figure it out.
>>
>>36311785
Well its basically a religious and moral thing
So if you are atheist or a degenerate it wouldnt mean a thing
So thats the main difference
Its a purity thing, like with racists and pure bloodline
>>
>>36311755
this whole argument is fucking stupid so I though I would throw in something equally stupid and pointless to stir the pot. I had to reply to thread v.88988832321.2339.009.04.16.2017

The logic is true though, the shirt is still gonna have some other faggots skin juice and oils in it no matter how hard you wash versus the skin replacing itself, so the whole "fucking chad's cum" argument is just dumb.
>>
>>36311786
>That makes you a cuckold
Avoiding the question.

>how is it fair that other men get to fuck YOUR girl before you or AFTER you?
Well why not? I've almost certainly fucked some other guys gf.
>>
>>36311785
Because sex should be reserved for the ultimate expression of commitment to a relationship and not "because it feels good" or "for experience."
>>36311798
Did you mean to reply to me?
>>
THE GUYS DONT CUM IN MY SECOND HAND CLOTHES

MODS DELETE THIS
>>
>>36311831
So you don't understand what happens when cells replicate? Just because "they're different cells" doesn't mean anything.
But yeah, the analogy to a shirt is kind of dumb, seeing as how sex is much more important than clothing.
>>
>>36311846
>Because sex should be reserved for the ultimate expression of commitment to a relationship
Sex is that important for you? That's a strange attitude to take, I always thought that certain "higher" values were more important.
>>
>>36311874
What reason is there for sex other than expression of commitment? "It feels good" is an absurd argument.
>>
>2017
>Roasties and betas still trying to come to terms and CONVINCE (lol) guys that sluts have the same value as men who get laid

This meme didnt begin when you cunts still abided by gods law

Now youre in anarchy and youre trying to convince guys that sluts arent worthless

Thats like a guy trying to convince you a fat ugly beta isnt worthless
>>
>>36311751
Sometimes the stuff goes away but the insecurity stays. Too bad nobody will ever love people like that.
>>
>>36311846
and since when do you decide what sex should be?
>>
It's a lot easier to get rid of clothes
>>
>>36311889
>What reason is there for sex other than expression of commitment?
Well reproduction for one. Sex is something pretty basic and animistic.I just find it odd that you, and a large part of this board, attach such deep significance to something that all primates do.

Is not some deeper connection between you and your partner more important?
>>
>>36311874
Sex isn't important and that's why it should be reserved fof a symbol of trust and commitment.

When sex is important people can't stop having it and use it to define their lives and others when they are celibate
>>
> Don't have any issue with buying second hand clothes
> Dating a virgin

Ooops lad
>>
>>36311846
>ultimate expression of commitment
There are girls who have fucked perhaps 1 or 2 other people and were in long lasting relationships with them it just didnt work out for whatever reason. They view sex as this and save it for when they are committed, yet people make mistakes in judging character.

>not because it feels good or for experience
Then stop lusting after sluts who ride cock for fun then.

>>36311864
Replication has nothing to do with shedding of skin. New skin cells form and then the old dead ones are shed. Given enough time through the layers of skin, no skin that was around during the initial fucking will remain leaving you with untouched skin
>>
>>36311934
But if it's not important, why do you attach such importance to it?
>>
>meet chubby girl from dating site(age 17-20 not really sure )
>She agrees to fuck for 50 euros
>fuck her
>few days later she txts me she wants the D
>i tell her i'm not paying this time, shes cool with that
>end up fucking her in a public park at night because i live with some friends
>sucking my dick and being fucked in public places is now a regular thing for her.
>she doesn't even know my name

I really hate this modern whore-culture and will probably never marry because of this but i have to admit fucking random women is kind of fun. Also i'm not even Chad, (i'm short, overweight and have a small speech impairment)
>>
>>36311923
I didn't decide. I'm going off of what was decided already. The whole "have sex with whoever consents" bullshit is a new madeup thing
>>36311933
And why would you reproduce with someone you are committed to staying with?
>>
>>36311970
I want to have sex what the fuck man
I really have to get on this dating site shit I just have like zero fucking pictures of myself
>>
>>36311945
>then stop lusting after sluts who ride cock for fun
I'm not lusting after them, though?
>replication has nothing to do with new skin cells
You're literally retarded
>>
>>36312023
>And why would you reproduce with someone you are committed to staying with?

I wouldn't, which is why I use contraception.
>>
It's funny how this doesn't apply to men

>Had sex with a few girl
>One night stands to long term relationships
>Basically I put my dick in anything that'll let me or is unconscious (thanks college)
>Recently got an adorable virgin GF who wants to wait until we're married
>>
>>36311599
you gotta stop making these threads faggot.
>>
>>36312062
Then why did you bring up reproduction?
>>
>>36312151
You're pretty low in value desu
Disgusting
>>
>>36312417
In response to the other guy who said wanted to know about other reasons for sex, other than commitment.
>>
>>36312481
Apparently not anon, apparently not
>>
>>36312023
Sex being the ultimate expression of commitment is made up bullshit too, you just happen to believe in it.
>>
>>36312481
yeah girls hate guys who are successful with women
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.