[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Aerith gf >tfw no girl will ever place her hands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1958.jpg (111KB, 774x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.jpg
111KB, 774x1129px
>tfw no Aerith gf
>tfw no girl will ever place her hands behind her back, lean forward, and make a cute face at you
Why even live? Why does something so perfect have to not exist? Why can't Aerith be real!
>>
My first FF7 playthrough, I heard there was a dating minigame, so I made sure to treat Tifa like a queen and Aeris like a bitch. Best part of the game was when she died.
>>
>>36310577
Her legs are very long

>>36310603
>he didn't date aeris to completely cuck zack
I haven't actually played the game but that sounds hilarious
>>
>>36310603
Why would you choose Tifa over Aerith? Aerith is so cute and perfect! She's way better than Tifa in any way. Tifa dresses like a slut too. Plus she houses Barret and Dyne's daughter. Talk about a coal burner.
>>
File: Tifa_Portrait.jpg (7KB, 180x219px) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Portrait.jpg
7KB, 180x219px
>>36310717
>Why would you choose Tifa over Aerith?

Tifa is canon gf.

I named her Andrea because she looked like my oneitis.
>>
File: 269.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
269.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>36310733
>Remember my ultimate FF7 save that's still on a memory card in a drawer somewhere in my room from when I was a kid.
>Sudden memory that I named my golden Chocobo "Jessica" As I read the OP
>Called it "Jessica" because I "rode" it all the time and I fancied a girl at school called Jessica
>Sudden urge to fucking kill myself
>>
>>36310717
Apart from the obvious reasons, she's down to earth, self-reliant, tough, and a hard worker. Better mother material.
>>
>>36310733
Tifa is a slut. Aerith is chaste and pure. Just watch Tifa's animation after you win a battle. She stretches to push her tits out as far as possible. Tifa is a roastie. Aerith is the pure virgin waifu.
>>
>>36310797
>>Called it "Jessica" because I "rode" it all the time and I fancied a girl at school called Jessica
>>Sudden urge to fucking kill myself

This is hilarious and even normies did this sort of thing when they were kids. They're just better at selling it as an embarrassing-but-endearing story and not as something that genuinely bothers them. We were all kids once.
>>
Vincent > Yuki > crap > Tifa
Aerith isn't even an option, it'd be like fucking your sister
>>
>>36310813
>Tifa is a roastie.

Tifa's had sex appeal without having any boyfriends. It attracted me even more. I like girls who "have it all" and still wait until marriage

Aeris dressed homely and was a prostitute (literally).
>>
>>36310842
You're gay, we get it.
>>
>>36310850
>Aerith was a prostitute
Going to need a citation. There is no evidence of that.
>inb4 she sells flowers and deflowering means losing virginity so the flowers mean she sold her body
>>
>>36310856
I am an idiot who fucked up and put Vincent instead of Cloud
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.