[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, I just got home and I'm conflicted to say the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5650.jpg (100KB, 981x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5650.jpg
100KB, 981x678px
Hey robots, I just got home and I'm conflicted to say the least. The day started with me hanging out with some neets from here, until they invited this fagboy who we'll call T. I've been straight my whole life to the point where not even shemale stuff interests me, so I talked to him and it was innocent for a while. Cut to around 10 pm where we got drunk and to make a long story short, we fooled around hard and basically went on a date after until about 2:30. I don't know how to feel, being gay isn't a bad thing to me but i just don't see how I never felt this about guys before. Before anyone asks, I was drunk but spent most of our time sober and aware. He is very feminine but not trap mode, it's obvious he's a guy.
I don't know if I want to pursue a relationship and be judged, but at the same time I am no longer KHHV. What do?
>>
>>36309366
Sorry for wall of text.
TL;DR is that I fell for a gay boy and I'm not sure how to feel or what to do.
>>
File: 1492301872201.jpg (17KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1492301872201.jpg
17KB, 128x128px
>>36309366
Suck your friend and let him cum in your mouth. Be his way of discharging his lust and stress, you'll find a purpose in life by doing that, while feeling good at the same time.
>>
>>36309417
He's a virgin so we aren't even close to that stuff yet, and he's a bottom anyway. I still want to succc him just to see what it's like
>>
>>36309366
Well, if you are in the states and in a liberal state, you will be fine being in a gay relationship m8.

Might as well become a couple and make lots of love or something IF you're from a blue state.
>>
>>36309366
Bro you're just extremely thirsty for relationships. I doubt you would even get hard from him.
>>
>>36309460
One of you must take the dominating role, and keep like that (that's how I like my doujinshi)

The most cute, feminine and submissive one must stick being the one doing the S U C C, while you slowly progress towards others more interesting activities. Regardless, if it's him doing the succing, it's imperative that you convince/force him to deepthroat, it's the ultimate demonstration of superiority, besides the unforgettable feeling of conquest, having your dick stuck deep inside your friend's throat, watching him enuring it, even tearing a bit, only for your pleasure.
>>
>>36309366
Is he cute, like really cute? Just how cute is this guy?
>>
>>36309551
Dom/sub is a straight fantasy
>>
>>36309510
I'm in the Bay Area so it's not a big deal, but my family will fucking kill me
>>36309531
That's the problem, I got hard every time we made out. The way he smelled, the way his skin felt and the curves of his body. This was not just desperation, I know loose girls who can satisfy that.
>>36309551
I know this is just meme speak but I really do wanna know what to do when he succs me, I feel like I would be awkward and just sit there till I came.
>>36309559
Let me try to find a photo that looks like him. Imagine a young blonde Filipino girl face with the body of your average social media model
>>
>>36309605
>I'm in the Bay Area so it's not a big deal, but my family will fucking kill me
Welp, you could keep it secret man, so no true relationship if you family will fucking kill you m8.

Not worth being gay if your family is not the kind of family that will tolerate it so, maybe have sex with him and don't fucking fall in love both you.
You could potentially end your family relationships if you ever get caught fucking him or being with him or a date, etc.
>>
File: IMG_5703.jpg (146KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5703.jpg
146KB, 986x555px
>>36309559
Sort of like this, more rounded with the cutest cheeks and soft lips. Easily an 8/10 though, and his mannerisms make him even cuter.
>>36309642
I mean I'm moving out soon but he still has another year of school so I'll have to stay with my parents if we stay together. I could hide it from them pretty well but I feel bad making him some sort of secret. I want more than sex from him, he makes me happy which hasn't happened in forever.
>>
>>36309680
>I mean I'm moving out soon but he still has another year of school so I'll have to stay with my parents if we stay together. I could hide it from them pretty well but I feel bad making him some sort of secret. I want more than sex from him, he makes me happy which hasn't happened in forever.
OP, you gotta think what fucking happens if your family realizes that.
Unless you finally have a nice career so you don't depend on them and become a forgotten son, you will fuck up your life hard.
But I guess you fell in love at this point, damn it.

It's your choice, but just consider what happens if you do that for real OP, literally think logically and not with feelings that hard.

But anyway, wishing you a happy relationship and I hope he isn't that kind of homo who wants to have sex with everyone or cheats you with another manlier man or something.

Goodnight, it's 4 am here.
>>
File: angstory01-26.jpg (359KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
angstory01-26.jpg
359KB, 700x933px
>>36309602
>straight fantasy
uhhhh, why would it be strictly straight?

>>36309605
All I've said wasn't meme speak, it's the truth. If you imagine and want your friend to give you the S U C C, you must build up some courage and take a role, a dominating role. And how would you do that, you ask? You take out your schlong in front of his face, beat his face up with your hard one, make him lick it at first and then shove it in his mouth. Then, you slowly start getting deeper and deeper, until he gags. If he's into that, being submissive, then he would have been very hard by now. At that point, you can do anything you like, it's just a matter of you suggesting, imposing your will.

As I said before, the ultimate step would be to make him deepthroat your cock, even if it's just for a bit. Grab his head and force it if it's necessary, he'll actually like it.

And of course, end it by cumming in his mouth. He may not swallow the first, but the second one most definitely.
>>
>>36309680
>but I feel bad making him some sort of secret
Just be honest and let him know beforehand that you aren't ready to tell your family yet. He sounds level-headed so he should understand.
>>
>>36309785
Nigga this is borderline abusive, if he isn't totally submissive he's gonna get pissed. But on the other hand it sounds really hot so I'll try it.
>>36309808
He'll understand but where does it end? I'll be afraid to do anything public because we live in a small town so news spreads. How do I word it so he knows I'm just not ready right now?
>>
File: angstory01-28.jpg (407KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
angstory01-28.jpg
407KB, 700x933px
>>36309833
You have a golden opportunity there anon, you must make it worth it. Of course I'm not saying to get into it straight away, but if you guys get to that point in which is pretty clear that you are going to do gay stuff, and that he's doing the female role, you better make up for you balls and do something that impress him, otherwise it's going to be lame.

That's where it comes the dom/sub role, it really turns people on; people actually masturbate to the idea of pleasuring others, and friends most often than not comes to mind when they are at it. If your friend is that close to you as you suggested, he probably have beat one thinking about you, probably in submissive and dominating roles. But the idea of making someone you like (being a friend, girl or male) to feel good because of you, that's very hot.
>>
>>36309990
>>36309785
only do this if he is a sub and you ask him beforehand
>>
>>36309366
Get a load of this faggot. You take any big cocks in your butt today little faggot? Are you confused why you like big cocks so much little gay boy?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.