[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /r9/k/ here? >tfw own guns >don't shoot myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Nonstop_warfare_Gun.jpg (45KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
Nonstop_warfare_Gun.jpg
45KB, 600x309px
Who /r9/k/ here?
>tfw own guns
>don't shoot myself because it'll contribute to liberal anti-gun statistics
>>
>>36307418
>don't shoot myself because it'll contribute to liberal anti-gun statistics
you still got time baby
>>
>>36307418
If I owned a gun I would definitely shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>36307418
Do you think you would care about gun policies if you're dead?
>>
>>36307418
thats fucking hilarious

thanks for the laugh anon
>>
Reporting.

Shitton of guns, they keep me alive because they're fun and they don't mind my weird shit.
>>
>>36307418

I've got an AR-15 and three handguns. I want to get a revolver soon.
>>
>>36307418
>Worrying about statistics when yo'd be too dead to care
Dummy
>>
>>36307598
>>36307487
It's the principle of the thing.

Even if I wouldn't care, I'd still know that my act would give libtards "ammo" in their bullshit.
>>
File: bench_50_4-4-2017.jpg (195KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
bench_50_4-4-2017.jpg
195KB, 2448x3264px
>>36307418
Shooting guns is the one of the few things that really makes me feel happy anymore. It's not so much pure joy, rather simply not thinking about external problems anymore.

I'm pretty sure I have problems requiring a psychologist, but there's no way I can tell them this.
>>
>>36307635
That's a real shit reason to live in my opinion. Also there are other ways to kill yourself if you don't want to be part of a gun statistic.
>>
>tfw i collect surplus guns since nobody ever accepted me the way i am
>so i provide my used guns the acceptance i never got
>>
>>36307418
without shooting funs I would have killed myself long time ago.
>>
get a cop to shoot you
>>
>>36307707
shooting is the fastest and most reliable unless you have access to poisons normal people don't have access to
>>
File: 1489795083826.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489795083826.png
46KB, 619x453px
I really like my USP 9MMs. Compact and full size. No malfunctions and I shoot them well. Carry them all the time. I still need a sub compact for the summer.
>tfw still no HK single stack nine
>>
File: 1488602788967-k.png (156KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488602788967-k.png
156KB, 655x600px
>tfw gotta be extra careful about not revealing my power level in front of family because they know I have guns
>too paranoid to go to a doctor or a therapist because I'm sure the government will try and confiscate them when they pass further laws preventing anyone that they deem mentally unfit (beyond current standards) because they'd have my information

Also, here you go for the next time you make this post op
>>
>>36307418
You're a good man, don't give those lefty fucks any excuses.
>>
Ironically gun are only thing that keeping me from killing myself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.