[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>12yo neighbor at my home again (my mom often babysits) >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>12yo neighbor at my home again (my mom often babysits)
>she likes to play video games with me
>I can see at the corner of my eye she likes to look at me
>one day she can't resist and makes physical contact with me; her hand is stroking my arm
>say "I can't concentrate please stop doing that"
>she takes off her top and says "what about now?"
>tfw she is barechested and even though I have never had a gf, depressingly lonely and am double her age I quickly get her jacket and cover her
>she clings onto me and tries to kiss me
>I push her back and she falls knocking her head
>her mom is back from work at this point and rushes into room and sees her crying with no top on
>get a death stare and made to feel like it was my fault
>she says he tried to kiss me and take my clothes off in an act if spiteful revenge
>her mom says "this won't be the end of this matter" and storms out
>tfw probably have to go to jail soon for defending and protecting her daughter

Did I do the right thing? In a perfect world, she probably would've grown up and made a nice gf but I have to follow the normie morals in cases like this. Why does life have to be so messed up?
>>
You are going to Prison
>>
>>36306987
I did nothing wrong. I have aspergers so hopefully they understand.
>>
>>36306810
RIP OP, you can't win a legal battle with against a kid. Might as well kys now.
>>
>>36306810
Criminal court
>innocent until proven guilty

you'll be fine unless everyone lies about you. start collecting evidence, get people to sign copies of your story saying that is what you have told them since day 1.
>>
>>36306810
Lol, fake story or not i enjoyed it. But i hope you learned your lesson form this anon.

never turn down pussy
>>
>>36307181
>that actually applying in rape cases
OP is going to be raped for 20 years

if you are going to an hero, take the girl with you.
>>
>>36307239
>i know everything about the law

cite cases please.
>>
>>36307264
Not him but a lot of cases cases defense is entirely he said she said, and in some cases it work. And in this case, involving a minor, doubt any judge would be lenient on him. Add in a cute little 12 year old on the stand, and a crying mother during her testimonial, case closed.
>>
>>36307458
>case closed
Wew
Have you studied Law at all? So depending on whether or not OP gets a public defender it could go down two ways.
OP's defense attorney slacks and has to lose case or they find out about a case similar to his that is going in trial and will have his court date rescheduled for a year two depending on how long that trial takes. This inturn might be enough time for Pedophilia laws to be legal or the government becomes more lenient on this sort of thing. In reality though OP has about a 35 percent chance of not getting fucked.
Family Law fucking sucks but it is easy money since most cases are just settlements.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.